RPN Furazabol ...

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.69%

RPN Furazabol ...

Really temped to pick up a bottle of SFR's new Furaguno (5!- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17"-tetrahydropyranol (33mg per tablet)). This is the same stuff that BK put out overseas w/ Orastan-A. Besides Epistane (Havoc), this is one of the more exciting designers I have seen in a while.

I'm still a little disappointed by the dosages SFR keeps throwing at us though. Oxyguno was WAY low too (although another amazing compound). Their Epi was 12.5 per tab. Cmon, stop jerkin us around. Then again, this is 90 servings instead of the 60 in Hema. You def want to run this at least 2x a day. 3x would be nice but 30 days is sort of short.
    IMO, 50-60mg is the BARE minimum for a ~200lb male (especially since its non-methylated). It would be like running 5-10mg of Dbol a day instead of 25-30mg (not to compare this to dbol directly). 33mg is ok but I would like to see 45-50mg. It was nice when the original HD-50 actually had 50mg in it which was an effective dosage. Fura can be dosed much higher too since its not as harsh and non-methylated. I dont think a 50mg tab/cap would be excessive.

Dsade:Any chance of RPN bringing a Fura product in the future? This is pretty unique stuff. I really don't want to pay $55 for these dosages though.

It's a lot like winny in the body. It would be a nice stand alone cutter/recomp as well as a hell of a stacker given its favorable traits (no methylation, possibly good for lipids, less receptor downgrade...) Winstrol is incredibly harsh on HDL and LDL cholesterol, while Furazabol "can" actually improve your cholesterol values. Stack that with your Superdrol lipid slayer. Its (Mitolan) Rx'd in Japan @ 4-6mg/day for cholesterol issues.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

2. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hell yea! Great idea! I would buy these buy the dozen if you were able to develope this dsade!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.82%

Thumbs up

Sounds great, I,m interested .
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.33%

I highly highly doubt Dsade will do that, i am willing to bet $1000 he wont
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.69%

Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    I highly highly doubt Dsade will do that, i am willing to bet $1000 he wont
    I figured if he will sell epistane he might go for furaza. One is used in japan for anti-estrogen purposes and the other is for cholesterol.

He wont be able to sell classic "Furazabol" (obviously). But he "could" get away with selling the exact active SFR is using. After all, they are, and he carries their products already. Whats the difference between selling their brand and his brand?

Perhaps you are confusing 17-alpha-methyl-5-alpha-androsta-2,3-furazan,17b-ol (Mitolan, aka furazabol) with the compound in question? This IS NOT what im talking about. They are two different things. Furazabol is just a generic "umbrella" term im using so that people easily recognize what designer I'm talking about.

I do see what you are getting at though Zach. I know you are familiar with Orastan A's unique past.

Dsade: if its not meant for RPN, maybe you can "facilitate" Ph.Design or a lesser known brand in getting this for sale at NP or SM.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    I figured if he will sell epistane he might go for furaza. One is used in japan for anti-estrogen purposes and the other is for cholesterol.

He wont be able to sell classic "Furazabol" (obviously). But he "could" get away with selling the exact active SFR is using. After all, they are, and he carries their products already. Whats the difference between selling their brand and his brand?

Perhaps you are confusing 17-alpha-methyl-5-alpha-androsta-2,3-furazan,17b-ol (Mitolan, aka furazabol) with the compound in question? This IS NOT what im talking about. They are two different things. Furazabol is just a generic "umbrella" term im using so that people easily recognize what designer I'm talking about.

I do see what you are getting at though Zach. I know you are familiar with Orastan A's unique past.

Dsade: if its not meant for RPN, maybe you can "facilitate" Ph.Design or a lesser known brand in getting this for sale at NP or SM.
    whether it happens or not, it's a grand idea dude

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Alpine again.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.69%

Well, I take it Dsade completely ignoring this topic is a NO...

too bad, would be a nice product. I had to throw it out there.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Don't ever count me down. I am not much of one to copy anything, so this would not come from RPN.

You might, perhaps, someday see something in a sort oy bulk type kind of thing....maybe...no promises.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.69%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Don't ever count me down. I am not much of one to copy anything, so this would not come from RPN.

You might, perhaps, someday see something in a sort oy bulk type kind of thing....maybe...no promises.
    Anyone who puts a prohormone out is basically copying. I wouldnt think of it like that at all. None of these guys originated these compounds.

I would think of it as doing it better. Making it more affordable, and making some big sales off of it. This stuff will be hot.

NP, RPN, Ph.Design, its all the same. We stand behind you Dsade, not a brand. We dont care what the label says. We all know where it comes from.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Anyone who puts a prohormone out is basically copying. I wouldnt think of it like that at all. None of these guys originated these compounds.

I would think of it as doing it better. Making it more affordable, and making some big sales off of it. This stuff will be hot.

NP, RPN, Ph.Design, its all the same. We stand behind you Dsade, not a brand. We dont care what the label says. We all know where it comes from.
    Damn... that was touching
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I ruffle my own then I ban myself.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    I ruffle my own then I ban myself.
    But somehow you keep coming back...I dont get it

13. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Jawhawkk unbans me. I got some dirt on him.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.69%

Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOOO I am ssooooo scared, perhaps you didnt know Dsade and I are very good friends

If you thinking i am dissing IBE Labs, pppfffftttt I could care less, this is America last time i checked. I work at bb.com as a Gaspari rep, but i come here to ruffle a few feathers
    You lash out in attempts to highlight Havoc and downplay IBE. However, its IRONIC that youre actually the one who opened the door for IBE to enter the conversation. If you read carefully, RPN's Havoc was clearly the one I intended to mention (Should have said Epitiostanol rather than Epistane). I dont particularly feel the need to discuss IBE any longer.

The moral of the story is think before you type. The purpose of your reply completely backfired in your face. Now YOU are the one spreading IBE's name around in a thread that never contained it in the first place. :

By the way, nothing against you, but you arent representing BB.com or Gaspari very favorably in this particular thread. This isnt the marketing brochure located at BB.com. We hold our posts to a higher standard of scrutiny and intellect over here, Zach. The day it resembles BB.com in any way is the day I will be gone.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OK, back to the above subject.
    Last edited by Mass_69; 05-10-2007 at 10:34 AM.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.86%

now you're talking, bring it on please

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:18 AM
  2. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 02:49 PM
  3. stack question for new RPN anti E
    By emiliozapata in forum Nutraplanet