Ibe??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Ibe???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    PHWSSJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    Ibe???


    i havent seen anyone post a thread about this so i guess i will ask.

    is this a temporary thing or whats going on?
    its none of my business and i dont care to know the details .. i just want to know if your going to carry their product line again soon because i want to make another order and you guys have the best prices and service.

  2. Board Supporter
    PHWSSJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    bump
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2805

    Reputation

    I am waiting for an email from IBE to pay for some open PO's...
    •   
       

  4. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I am waiting for an email from IBE to pay for some open PO's...
    I actually sent that over a few days back. Did you not get it? I will send it again from the support address. Maybe I hit your spam.

    testosteronenet: What problems are you referring to?
  5. New Member
    jazzinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    125

    Reputation

    I noticed IBE had a lot of good products a few years back, so I gave them props on AM. It's dissappointing they are no longer carry these goods.
  6. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2805

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    I actually sent that over a few days back. Did you not get it? I will send it again from the support address. Maybe I hit your spam.
    Checked my junk mail folder and still nada. Needing the itemized PO's with totals. Thanks LMD
  7. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzinator View Post
    I noticed IBE had a lot of good products a few years back, so I gave them props on AM. It's dissappointing they are no longer carry these goods.
    We haven't lost any products lol. We have only added, not gotten rid of any. Could you be more specific?
  8. New Member
    jazzinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    125

    Reputation

    EDIT: I think you might need to read the rules, especially in their section.
  9. New Member
    travbedaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    189

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzinator View Post
    The stuff I'm not supposed to mention.

    Um, those are all still availible from IBE, just on a different web site. Can`t source post, but get creative with a search engine and you can find em.
  10. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Haha plus those aren't "our" products. Not like we thought up the idea .

    If anyone has ANY requests for IBE on anything from customer service, to product requests, anything, you can go to our forum and ask there or e-mail me directly .
  11. Board Supporter
    PHWSSJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    cool..i hope things are good again soon cuz i want some more x-force!!!!
  12. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PHWSSJ View Post
    cool..i hope things are good again soon cuz i want some more x-force!!!!
    Was resolved last night .

    Ya know I don't want to speculate or start rumors or anything but there is cough cough going to be cough cough possibly a new cough cough x-force version coming out cough cough
  13. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    672

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Was resolved last night .

    Ya know I don't want to speculate or start rumors or anything but there is cough cough going to be cough cough possibly a new cough cough x-force version coming out cough cough
    I'd rather see...cough...cough X-Dreams. A good night's sleep does wonders for your health.
  14. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    I'd rather see...cough...cough X-Dreams. A good night's sleep does wonders for your health.
    Patience , everything is being done as quickly as possible. We will be running a contest in our forum where we will be giving away free bottles of it as well, quite a few of them. Samples will be given at some point too, keep an eye in the forum.
  15. Board Supporter
    PHWSSJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Was resolved last night .

    Ya know I don't want to speculate or start rumors or anything but there is cough cough going to be cough cough possibly a new cough cough x-force version coming out cough cough

    fuuuuuuuuuuu*k ya!
  16. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by PHWSSJ View Post
    fuuuuuuuuuuu*k ya!
    Hahaha I coulda swore you were cussing me out there for a second, but now I see you meant "yeah" and not "you" .
  17. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Was resolved last night .
    Apparently not.
  18. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Apparently not.
    Well everything appeared so. I can only speak for what was said to me, not to someone else. Again, I am awaiting Stryder's comment on this one.
  19. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Well everything appeared so. I can only speak for what was said to me, not to someone else. Again, I am awaiting Stryder's comment on this one.
    I've just been waiting to place an order until I can put a bottle of neurobalance in the cart. That's the only reason I've paid attention to this. I'm confident both companies will smooth out whatever the issues are but my wife would appreciate it happening quickly (I'm easier to deal with after some neurobalance).
  20. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    I've just been waiting to place an order until I can put a bottle of neurobalance in the cart. That's the only reason I've paid attention to this. I'm confident both companies will smooth out whatever the issues are.
    Thats what I am saying lol, I am pretty much the only one who speaks with him and it didn't appear anything was wrong in his last e-mail.

    There has been some Epistane supply issues, but that is true for everyone we are selling it to, it is just a pain to keep it in stock, instantly sells out, and with all of these Chinese holidays it gets rough.
  21. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,943
    Rep Power
    1093

    Reputation

    sorry to take this off topic, but yeahright, how would you compare neurobalance to regular bulk phenibut? I know it's supposed to be more effective, but I don't get much from phenibut except somewhat sleepy and oftentimes a hangover-ish type feeling the next day if i take too much. Thanks in advance
  22. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10344

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    sorry to take this off topic, but yeahright, how would you compare neurobalance to regular bulk phenibut? I know it's supposed to be more effective, but I don't get much from phenibut except somewhat sleepy and oftentimes a hangover-ish type feeling the next day if i take too much. Thanks in advance
    I don't get much of anything from regular phenibut. Neurobalance works fantastic for me. My conclusion from this is that the special carrier mechanism they have actually works to bring more of the product across the blood-brain barrier. Your mileage may vary but I'm not aware of anyone who has tried the product who hasn't liked it.

    Ibe Neurobalance Log
  23. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,943
    Rep Power
    1093

    Reputation

    thanks a bunch for the reply, now that I read it I think I have asked you before. I am gonna give this stuff a run sometime this summer
  24. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    great log yeahright, lookin forward to trying it out even more now! sounds just great.
  25. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Yeah I am going to send some of the reps some X-Dream as soon as we get it, as well as some 4oz. bottles of Neuro to try as well. We need to get poopy and the rest of the gang past their IBE Virginity lol.
  26. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    1600

    Reputation

    Looking forward to the Neuro and X-Dream.Calm through the day and rested through the night.....my wife will love IBE for that! as will some of my coworkers!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  27. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i wanted to make a comment about poppin poopies cherry but everything i can think of just dont sound right. lol.
  28. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    18666

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    I don't get much of anything from regular phenibut. Neurobalance works fantastic for me. My conclusion from this is that the special carrier mechanism they have actually works to bring more of the product across the blood-brain barrier. Your mileage may vary but I'm not aware of anyone who has tried the product who hasn't liked it.

    Ibe Neurobalance Log
    Im going to use the phenibut and the focus in a great little mixture, if i can ever get the focus shipped to me....it's being delayed due to an apparent shortage....puzzles me because there was no indication of it being out when i ordered it, guess i must have caught the tail end of the order...dunnooo
  29. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Talking


    GOOD NEWS GUYS!

    Just spoke with Stryder and he will be carrying Neurobalance for sure, probably next week sometime! Looks like X-Dream is going to make it too upon release!
  30. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1774

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Yeah I am going to send some of the reps some X-Dream as soon as we get it, as well as some 4oz. bottles of Neuro to try as well. We need to get poopy and the rest of the gang past their IBE Virginity lol.
  31. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    1600

    Reputation

    yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!! Thanks Stryder.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  32. New Member
    gymrat5713's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    GOOD NEWS GUYS!

    Just spoke with Stryder and he will be carrying Neurobalance for sure, probably next week sometime! Looks like X-Dream is going to make it too upon release!
    I guess I better get ready to place another order. You can call me the king of supplement whores
  33. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat5713 View Post
    I guess I better get ready to place another order. You can call me the king of supplement whores

  34. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Ah, King Rat and Poopy . Nice job on the TMNT reference too LOL.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  35. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Ah, King Rat and Poopy . Nice job on the TMNT reference too LOL.
    LOL i so wanted to send that pic into my paint and edit it to say that but i didnt like looking at that lil pug guy as myself. lol.

    n HELL YA gotta sport the TMNT!..... grew up watchin it.... well some of the time, my mom would have to change the channel some times cause during the opening song my ADD ass would do flying kicks into and knock over the couches.... :bruce1:
  36. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    n HELL YA gotta sport the TMNT!..... grew up watchin it.... well some of the time, my mom would have to change the channel some times cause during the opening song my ADD ass would do flying kicks into and knock over the couches.... :bruce1:
    LOL, your not alone on that one man.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  37. New Member
    gymrat5713's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    181

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

    Holy ****, I hope I ain't pookie. lol
  38. Senior Member
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,352
    Rep Power
    111952

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hey Stryder, any idea when the neurobalance will be available?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  39. Doctor Science
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,251
    Rep Power
    2554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Hey Stryder, any idea when the neurobalance will be available?
    Should be today or tomorrow. It was sent out two days ago .
  40. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    sweet..and congrats lmd and ibe guys...new products look solid!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to dose IBE products??
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 09:22 PM
  2. IBE Nolvadex for PCT?
    By joub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 01:32 PM
  3. IBE nutrition
    By jsouth553 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 08:42 AM
  4. IBE NUTRITION
    By mlk2724 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 02:05 PM
  5. ibe nutrtion b12
    By zed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 04:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in