Ibe???

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i havent seen anyone post a thread about this so i guess i will ask.

is this a temporary thing or whats going on?
its none of my business and i dont care to know the details .. i just want to know if your going to carry their product line again soon because i want to make another order and you guys have the best prices and service.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am waiting for an email from IBE to pay for some open PO's...

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I am waiting for an email from IBE to pay for some open PO's...
I actually sent that over a few days back. Did you not get it? I will send it again from the support address. Maybe I hit your spam.

testosteronenet: What problems are you referring to?

jazzinator

Awards
I noticed IBE had a lot of good products a few years back, so I gave them props on AM. It's dissappointing they are no longer carry these goods.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually sent that over a few days back. Did you not get it? I will send it again from the support address. Maybe I hit your spam.
Checked my junk mail folder and still nada. Needing the itemized PO's with totals. Thanks LMD

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I noticed IBE had a lot of good products a few years back, so I gave them props on AM. It's dissappointing they are no longer carry these goods.
We haven't lost any products lol. We have only added, not gotten rid of any. Could you be more specific?

jazzinator

Awards
EDIT: I think you might need to read the rules, especially in their section.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
The stuff I'm not supposed to mention.

Um, those are all still availible from IBE, just on a different web site. Can`t source post, but get creative with a search engine and you can find em.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha plus those aren't "our" products. Not like we thought up the idea :D.

If anyone has ANY requests for IBE on anything from customer service, to product requests, anything, you can go to our forum and ask there or e-mail me directly :).

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cool..i hope things are good again soon cuz i want some more x-force!!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
cool..i hope things are good again soon cuz i want some more x-force!!!!
Was resolved last night :).

Ya know I don't want to speculate or start rumors or anything but there is cough cough going to be cough cough possibly a new cough cough x-force version coming out cough cough :D :run:

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established

Ya know I don't want to speculate or start rumors or anything but there is cough cough going to be cough cough possibly a new cough cough x-force version coming out cough cough :D :run:
I'd rather see...cough...cough X-Dreams. A good night's sleep does wonders for your health.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I'd rather see...cough...cough X-Dreams. A good night's sleep does wonders for your health.
Patience :D, everything is being done as quickly as possible. We will be running a contest in our forum where we will be giving away free bottles of it as well, quite a few of them. Samples will be given at some point too, keep an eye in the forum.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

fuuuuuuuuuuu*k ya!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Apparently not. :(
Well everything appeared so. I can only speak for what was said to me, not to someone else. Again, I am awaiting Stryder's comment on this one. :think:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well everything appeared so. I can only speak for what was said to me, not to someone else. Again, I am awaiting Stryder's comment on this one. :think:
I've just been waiting to place an order until I can put a bottle of neurobalance in the cart. That's the only reason I've paid attention to this. I'm confident both companies will smooth out whatever the issues are but my wife would appreciate it happening quickly (I'm easier to deal with after some neurobalance).

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I've just been waiting to place an order until I can put a bottle of neurobalance in the cart. That's the only reason I've paid attention to this. I'm confident both companies will smooth out whatever the issues are.
Thats what I am saying lol, I am pretty much the only one who speaks with him and it didn't appear anything was wrong in his last e-mail.

There has been some Epistane supply issues, but that is true for everyone we are selling it to, it is just a pain to keep it in stock, instantly sells out, and with all of these Chinese holidays it gets rough.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
sorry to take this off topic, but yeahright, how would you compare neurobalance to regular bulk phenibut? I know it's supposed to be more effective, but I don't get much from phenibut except somewhat sleepy and oftentimes a hangover-ish type feeling the next day if i take too much. Thanks in advance

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
sorry to take this off topic, but yeahright, how would you compare neurobalance to regular bulk phenibut? I know it's supposed to be more effective, but I don't get much from phenibut except somewhat sleepy and oftentimes a hangover-ish type feeling the next day if i take too much. Thanks in advance
I don't get much of anything from regular phenibut. Neurobalance works fantastic for me. My conclusion from this is that the special carrier mechanism they have actually works to bring more of the product across the blood-brain barrier. Your mileage may vary but I'm not aware of anyone who has tried the product who hasn't liked it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/51741-ibe-neurobalance-log.html

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
thanks a bunch for the reply, now that I read it I think I have asked you before. I am gonna give this stuff a run sometime this summer

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great log yeahright, lookin forward to trying it out even more now! sounds just great.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am going to send some of the reps some X-Dream as soon as we get it, as well as some 4oz. bottles of Neuro to try as well. We need to get poopy and the rest of the gang past their IBE Virginity lol.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the Neuro and X-Dream.Calm through the day and rested through the night.....my wife will love IBE for that!:D as will some of my coworkers!:thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wanted to make a comment about poppin poopies cherry but everything i can think of just dont sound right. lol.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I don't get much of anything from regular phenibut. Neurobalance works fantastic for me. My conclusion from this is that the special carrier mechanism they have actually works to bring more of the product across the blood-brain barrier. Your mileage may vary but I'm not aware of anyone who has tried the product who hasn't liked it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/51741-ibe-neurobalance-log.html
Im going to use the phenibut and the focus in a great little mixture, if i can ever get the focus shipped to me....it's being delayed due to an apparent shortage....puzzles me because there was no indication of it being out when i ordered it, guess i must have caught the tail end of the order...dunnooo

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
GOOD NEWS GUYS!

Just spoke with Stryder and he will be carrying Neurobalance for sure, probably next week sometime! Looks like X-Dream is going to make it too upon release!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am going to send some of the reps some X-Dream as soon as we get it, as well as some 4oz. bottles of Neuro to try as well. We need to get poopy and the rest of the gang past their IBE Virginity lol.
:box:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!! Thanks Stryder.:D

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
GOOD NEWS GUYS!

Just spoke with Stryder and he will be carrying Neurobalance for sure, probably next week sometime! Looks like X-Dream is going to make it too upon release!
I guess I better get ready to place another order. You can call me the king of supplement whores

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, King Rat and Poopy:D . Nice job on the TMNT reference too LOL.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah, King Rat and Poopy:D . Nice job on the TMNT reference too LOL.
LOL i so wanted to send that pic into my paint and edit it to say that but i didnt like looking at that lil pug guy as myself. lol.

n HELL YA gotta sport the TMNT!..... grew up watchin it.... well some of the time, my mom would have to change the channel some times cause during the opening song my ADD ass would do flying kicks into and knock over the couches.... :bruce1:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
n HELL YA gotta sport the TMNT!..... grew up watchin it.... well some of the time, my mom would have to change the channel some times cause during the opening song my ADD ass would do flying kicks into and knock over the couches.... :bruce1:
LOL, your not alone on that one man.:icon_lol:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder, any idea when the neurobalance will be available?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sweet..and congrats lmd and ibe guys...new products look solid!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
sweet..and congrats lmd and ibe guys...new products look solid!
Thanks! We are working hard to go mainstream :). Hopefully some of you guys who haven't tried our products will test them out and let us know what you think!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I will definetly be in for x-dream and x-lean....get them out there man!..haha..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 11
FoxHound Nutrition / Health 0