Did My Sesathin Go Bad?

1. Did My Sesathin Go Bad?

When I bought them they were clear see through, now after about 2 weeks of opening, the one that was opened is thick and you can't see through it. It has been in the fridge the whole time, and never had gotten thick. Just wondering. Thanks.

2. It thickens in the fridge. Take it out and in 20 minutes itll be back to normal.

3. I know, its been in the fridge for almost 2 weeks, and only this morning did it turn thick and non-seethrough.
    •   

4. dsade, can you chime in here, this stuff went from thick to almost a jelly now overnight!

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    dsade, can you chime in here, this stuff went from thick to almost a jelly now overnight!
    have you taken it out of the fridge and let it come back down to room temp, then shaken it up really good?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

6. yes, done that, its really weird. My other bottle thats in the fridge is still like an oil in consistancy and you can see through it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    yes, done that, its really weird. My other bottle thats in the fridge is still like an oil in consistancy and you can see through it.
    That is really strange... can you post a picture?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. yea, I'll try to get the camera to work.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where did all my endurance go???
    By DAdams91982 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 02:21 PM
  2. Where did my post go?
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 12:07 PM
  3. Where did the powders go?????????
    By fullycovered in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3