I just got my order :D:D:D:D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i just received my order. i been waiting for this since i ordered :lol: i got 2 AX beanies and a shirt :) ohhh and the stuff that i ordered :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I want a beanie / XL shirt so bad :(

Congrats <3

Neoborn

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
i just received my order. i been waiting for this since i ordered :lol: i got 2 AX beanies and a shirt :) ohhh and the stuff that i ordered :)
Darn you....
I hope I have goodies too...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i just took 1 HDx2 and MassFX cap. i feelt like NEO(Matrix) with a blue and a red cap on my hand :D mass fx smells like playdoh and hyperdrol x2 smells just weird :lol:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i forgot to add the thanks to the NP crew :D great service and fast shipping like always :D

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No problem, THANK YOU for your business! ;)

i forgot to add the thanks to the NP crew :D great service and fast shipping like always :D

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
Damn it all I got was t shirt and samples. Though those were bonuses I liked.

A beanie woulda been crazy, wonder if I can request that on my next $300+ order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And i ordered 2 hyperdrol maybe thats why i got 2 free beanies :p:whip:
One giant sized and one miniature?

Gotta keep both heads warm.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
One giant sized and one miniature?

Gotta keep both heads warm.
maybe someone at NP saw me pee once cause both of them are giant size . . .;)

and they didnt took a good look at it since its small and it doesnt fit on the beanie:(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe you need some of RPN's new enlargement supplement.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah that and something called pounderlonger that creates multiple orgasm
Actually...this is possible, with the right amount of prolactin inhibition and Histamine support, not to mention the right combination of nerve supporting minerals (calcium, etc.), along with a few compounds that increase seminal volume and prostate health...and yes, men can be made multi-orgasmic.

Have you been peeking in my magic project book?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Actually...this is possible, with the right amount of prolactin inhibition and Histamine support, not to mention the right combination of nerve supporting minerals (calcium, etc.), along with a few compounds that increase seminal volume and prostate health...and yes, men can be made multi-orgasmic.

Have you been peeking in my magic project book?
i wish !!!. i been doing some research right now on prolactin inhibitors since i think i might have a prolactin issue, i can perform and do all the "stuff" but no happy ending i made a thread a few weeks back about it. i was going to order some powerfull but im going to try the massfx +hDx2 +retain first

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wish !!!. i been doing some research right now on prolactin inhibitors since i think i might have a prolactin issue, i can perform and do all the "stuff" but no happy ending i made a thread a few weeks back about it. i was going to order some powerfull but im going to try the massfx +hDx2 +retain first
Grab some Histidine and some Tyrosine, for starters. Do whatever you need to relax (phenibut works decently) and take 1 gram of Calcium around an hour before sex.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Grab some Histidine and some Tyrosine, for starters. Do whatever you need to relax (phenibut works decently) and take 1 gram of Calcium around an hour before sex.
thanks for the tip.

right now im all wired on hD x2(4 caps)+massfx(4 caps)+retain(3caps)+leviathan(6 caps)+beta alanine(5g)+rk(1.6g)+clear edge(12 caps). im a fvcking supp whore. :frustrate