Dcp - AnabolicMinds.com

Dcp

1. New Member

Dcp

Any idea when DCP will be back in stock?

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Raws went to production, and we are just waiting on word that they are done. Should be a week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Raws went to production, and we are just waiting on word that they are done. Should be a week.
    Does it stack well with PCP?
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Only if you are playing around with OPP.
  5. Superman

Looking forward to gettin some of this, i have heard alot of good aobut it and it should help w/damage control when i goto las vegas at the end of the month...
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Looking forward to gettin some of this, i have heard alot of good aobut it and it should help w/damage control when i goto las vegas at the end of the month...
    Speaking from Experience...bring on the damn buffets. DCP was my absolute BEST friend in Vegas.
  7. Guest

Only if you are playing around with OPP.
    Hey, you know me
  8. Superman

Speaking from Experience...bring on the damn buffets. DCP was my absolute BEST friend in Vegas.
    Haha ya this is my thrid time to go to vegas and i absolutely stuff my self at the buffets and so im hoping this and some sesathin and AP will control the damage....izza:
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DaTa180 View Post
    Hey dsade whats the go with the new batch they going to be a different cap or tablets?

i heart the caps the smell so nice i dont really wanna go to some big red lump tab
    Well, the properties of the ingredients make this a very difficult product to work with. Dry caps clogged the capping machines, liquid capsules leaked, which only leaves us with tablets.

So far, the different versions ended up costing me over $10k, not even counting sales delays.

We are ready to go for summer cut. It'll be NICE to be enjoy some beer and tacos during the nice summer sun, and still be able to stay lean and looking good.
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Haha ya this is my thrid time to go to vegas and i absolutely stuff my self at the buffets and so im hoping this and some sesathin and AP will control the damage....izza:
    This is going to be the combo to beat...the only other thing that would make this an unbelievable stack would be adding something like Cytolean/Dialene and Thyrotabs, to hit every fatloss angle there is.
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic

just a question im saving a bottle of dcp for my cut soon are they leaking overtime or what?

yeah i supose tabs will be good for a decent supp have u tried similar liquidcaps to hydroxy and lipo 6?
    We used the same procedure, but when I formulated this I optimized the dosages for maximum effectiveness in a 2 00capsule serving. When we had to add the liquid oral carrier, we were forced to use a 000 cap, which is where the problem came in.

They are not that bad, leakwise, and it does not affect potency, but it is not something I am completely proud to have my company's name on. I am somewhat of a perfectionist in my old age.

I even force my sweatshop workers to wear rubber gloves, barney pajamas, and keep their hair trimmed to a precise 1/4".
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Personally i prefer DCP+Meth
  13. Senior Member

Hey dsade whats the go with the new batch they going to be a different cap or tablets?

i heart the caps the smell so nice i dont really wanna go to some big red lump tab
    They smell like McChicken to me.
  14. Senior Member

lol i just check on my dcp it seems to be getting worse i duno if its my picking it up and shaking it or something but ive had it for like a month or 2 now

mite as well start using it

btw when u get the new dcps in stock will u have another sale for 26.50 cuz that was an awesome sale/deal at the time
    That deal was flippin' sweet! Product margins on this product are incredibly low as it is.
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic

btw when u get the new dcps in stock will u have another sale for 26.50 cuz that was an awesome sale/deal at the time
    That sale was actually BELOW cost, and was just more of an intro deal.
  16. New Member

Hey dsade, you say dcp did wonders for you while in Vegas huh? I'm goin to Disney World for 10 days and I've been cutting for the past few months. This sounds like a product for me while I'm eating all the delicious food. I'm going away next week, any chance you guys will have it in by then?
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bmw71285 View Post
    Hey dsade, you say dcp did wonders for you while in Vegas huh? I'm goin to Disney World for 10 days and I've been cutting for the past few months. This sounds like a product for me while I'm eating all the delicious food. I'm going away next week, any chance you guys will have it in by then?
    I am hoping it will be in stock at NP by Friday, but if you are leaving before then it might be a problem.

If you don't mind some slight inconvenience with a little bit of leaky capsules, I would be happy to let you have one of the ones I have in stock at a great price.
  18. New Member

Ya I don't mind, especially if you say at a great price . I'm leaving next Wednesday and I actually just made an order like 20 min ago, but if at all possible I'd love to a couple bottles of dcp to it and some kwik karb. I thought the kk was out of stock but u mentioned that it must have been a glitch in the computer.
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bmw71285 View Post
    Ya I don't mind, especially if you say at a great price . I'm leaving next Wednesday and I actually just made an order like 20 min ago, but if at all possible I'd love to a couple bottles of dcp to it and some kwik karb. I thought the kk was out of stock but u mentioned that it must have been a glitch in the computer.
    I just had 3000 kilos of Kwik Karb shipped to NP that I know have arrived. They should be well in stock for a good 3 weeks.

As for the DCP, if you want one of these shoot me an email at mpearson@recomp.com. I will let them go near cost UNTIL and only until the new batch comes in.
  20. Senior Member

dsade, let us all know if you need help getting rid of the old ones, i have no problem with a little leakiness and this stuff is awesome
  21. New Member

so DCP is still out of stock, any way I can get some dsade?
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Working on this as I type. Production facility told me it had been started, when it hadn't yet.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

So when are you going to have it in stock. I sit and watch my husband get fatter and fatter as he types. By the time you get it in stock I'm afraid he might be beyond help!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 12:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 09:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs