Androstenetrione Powder

jCoonan

Awards
Why is it only sold by the gram? I've been searching Google trying to figure out how many grams there are in a Teaspoon an what not. For a four week supply how many 1 gram containers should I buy, or is it just that the larger containers are sold out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is it only sold by the gram? I've been searching Google trying to figure out how many grams there are in a Teaspoon an what not. For a four week supply how many 1 gram containers should I buy, or is it just that the larger containers are sold out?
It is sold by the gram because people want different amounts. Standard PCT dose is between 300-400mg (or as high as 600) per day.

I think we used to offer a standard sized (10-15 grams) container, not sure what happened, though.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to bump this but.....how many one gram containers should I buy? I will venture a guess that Nutraplanet doesn't even have a one gram container. It's like the size of a dime bag. Smaller actually. Ok, I'm sidetracked,bye.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They come in nutraplanet black zip bags. How much you buy is all dependent on how much you intend to use. 300mg/day for 4 weeks would be 8.4gr. So you would buy 8 or 9 grams of A-trion

nelix

Awards
  • Established
You should sell all your products by the gram.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
buy nutra's trione caps they are dirt cheap..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should sell all your products by the gram.
This would require an absolute insane amount of labor, and increase costs accordingly.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
This would require an absolute insane amount of labor, and increase costs accordingly.

yea then everyone would be complaining that there order is taking forever..lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say yes, but probably at regular pricing.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is sold by the gram because people want different amounts. Standard post cycle therapy dose is between 300-400mg (or as high as 600) per day.

I think we used to offer a standard sized (10-15 grams) container, not sure what happened, though.
Because it's actually cheaper to buy 20 grams than it is to buy 10. Could that be it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because it's actually cheaper to buy 20 grams than it is to buy 10. Could that be it?
I think it is just the fact the production is overwhelmed. I will mention something to Sam and find out why the higher quantity options are no longer available.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, we need the higher quantity containers like 20 grams or more at a cheaper price. If we're gonna buy that much we ought to have a discount on it IMHO!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey sinner--- If you see this, will you tell me the difference between androstenetrione and 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene? I was thinking the 3,17 is stronger(atd) and should be dosed lower than the trione powder. Is this true? If it is, then what should be the dose of 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene per day? Please help!! I'm taking it as a transdermal.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:head:
Hey sinner--- If you see this, will you tell me the difference between androstenetrione and 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene? I was thinking the 3,17 is stronger(atd) and should be dosed lower than the trione powder. Is this true? If it is, then what should be the dose of 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene per day? Please help!! I'm taking it as a transdermal.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
What's the oral BA of ATD? I can't recall if conversion was speculated at 5% or if that included oral BA as well. Trans should net ~20% BA so you if you conversion rate you can figure an adequate dose.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks ersatz--- That's what I thought on the conversion rate as well. I'm taking 150 mg. trans of androstenetrione per day. That would work out to 600 mg. orally, which is the proper dose of androsstenetrione. But the real thing I wanted to know was the dosage of 3,17-ket-etiochol-triene which is different (stronger?) than androstenetrione. But thanks for the conversion tip. Trans is the only way to go with this compound in my opinion.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks ersatz--- that's what I thought the conversion rate was as well. I'm taking 150 mg. trans per day of androstenetrione, which would work out to 600 mg. oral. But the real question I had was the proper dosage of 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene (atd) which is different (stronger?) than androstenetrione.I have some of this as well in a transdermal. Does anyone know what would be the dosage with this? I think it is much lower, like 50 mg. trans per day. Any help?