Does the INT AM code not apply after $200?

  1. Does the INT AM code not apply after $200?


    I was under the impression the half price shipping applied to international shipping if the total was over $200. Is this no longer the case cos it didn't work when i tried a few mins ago.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    I was under the impression the half price shipping applied to international shipping if the total was over $200. Is this no longer the case cos it didn't work when i tried a few mins ago.
    i think the last day was april 30th for that offer


  3. even though the $200 deal for the yanks applies everyday?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    even though the $200 deal for the yanks applies everyday?
    i think so bro, domestic shipping is pretty cheap around the USA, we international folk have to pay quite a little more esp with currency conversion etc, least my kiwi dollar is at an all time high at the mo compared to the green back so my visa bill ain't too bad off this time around!


  5. i was going to put an order in April but i held out then the crazy price on AP and Thyrotabs came out the other day so i decided to take advantage hoping to stock up then get the half price shipping. Oh well its still reasonably cheap in pounds. Loving this weak USD.

  6. and about $2.70 to the pound

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    and about $2.70 to the pound
    If you are meaning the GBP vs. USD... you are way off.

    Live rates at 2007.05.04 1056 UTC
    1.00 GBP = 1.98699 USD
    United Kingdom Pounds United States Dollars
    1 GBP = 1.98699 USD 1 USD = 0.503274 GBP

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    If you are meaning the GBP vs. USD... you are way off.

    Live rates at 2007.05.04 1056 UTC
    1.00 GBP = 1.98699 USD
    United Kingdom Pounds United States Dollars
    1 GBP = 1.98699 USD 1 USD = 0.503274 GBP

    Adams
    He probably means GBP ==> AUD

  9. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    He probably means GBP ==> AUD
    A little closer.

    Live rates at 2007.05.04 1256 UTC
    1.00 GBP = 2.42635 AUD
    United Kingdom Pounds Australia Dollars
    1 GBP = 2.42635 AUD 1 AUD = 0.412142 GBP


    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  10. Wow, Adams is on the ball tonight! When you factor in the buy and sell rates, that will probably be about right.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    A little closer.

    Live rates at 2007.05.04 1256 UTC
    1.00 GBP = 2.42635 AUD
    United Kingdom Pounds Australia Dollars
    1 GBP = 2.42635 AUD 1 AUD = 0.412142 GBP


    Adams
    thats what i meant. been a long time since ive bought anything in AUD so took a wild guess. ive seen it get closer to $3.that was nasty

  12. Maybe he is talking about the GBP --->Mexican Peso?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Angry


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Maybe he is talking about the GBP --->Mexican Peso?
    or maybe not!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Maybe he is talking about the GBP --->Mexican Peso?
    ahh Dsade finally someone from the planet.......so my question about the shipping, half price for int'l shipping is only for special occassions............like the hole month of May

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    ahh Dsade finally someone from the planet.......so my question about the shipping, half price for int'l shipping is only for special occassions............like the hole month of May
    Hmm...depends on your order, I would assume. We just got finished running another MASSIVE sale, even for Planetary Standards.

    Gotta ask the Stry-man, I suppose.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. yeah no worries, i just thought id read in a post a month or two back about some hawaii and canadian guys asking for the int am code to be added to the $200 order deal so i thought id ask.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    yeah no worries, i just thought id read in a post a month or two back about some hawaii and canadian guys asking for the int am code to be added to the $200 order deal so i thought id ask.
    now that would be nice if that was to happen, even if it was just 50% off, i know i'd order more than just the bare essentials as freight can be a real pain in the a*s when getting stuff delivered to new zealand, but i'd rather be living here than anywhere else so gotta take the good with the not so good eh

  18. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    now that would be nice if that was to happen, even if it was just 50% off, i know i'd order more than just the bare essentials as freight can be a real pain in the a*s when getting stuff delivered to new zealand, but i'd rather be living here than anywhere else so gotta take the good with the not so good eh
    New Zealand's not bad but its no Australia

    ............he says from London

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    New Zealand's not bad but its no Australia

    ............he says from London
    least we don't have customs nazis like the aussies do

  20. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    least we don't have customs nazis like the aussies do
    we'l get u in the world cup!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    we'l get u in the world cup!
    only in the cricket dude, your aussie rugby team are at a crossroads cobber, most are over the hill and too banged up and the others have hardly any experience not to mention that the coach is useless

    your super14 teams were poor too except for the one coached by a NZer and the only decent aussie coach there was is now coaching the Auckland Blues

    cheers aussie and have a fosters on me:

    go the AB's!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone tried the 10mg AM dbol bridge?
    By black06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 09:21 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 08:00 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 11:37 PM
  4. Does the amount of 6-OXO required vary?
    By Andy2k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 07:35 PM
  5. The BIG GUYS are not here...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 02:52 PM
Log in
Log in