- 05-02-2007, 04:22 AM
- 05-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Reviews currently have to be at least 150 characters long (not words) which is only really about 2 sentences.
Some possible things to touch on while writing a review...
- tell us what you thought of the product
- why were you using this product? was it effective (did the product meet, exceed your expectations?)
- would you recommend the product to someone else?
- will you be buying this product again?
- have you used similar products in the past? (was it better or worse than comparable products?)
- was it worth the price?
- did it have any effects you didn't expect? (good, bad, ugly?)
- touch on your needs/experience as a user in relation to the product being reviewed.
Covering a couple of these topics and you should easily be able to reach the 150 character limit.
- 05-02-2007, 10:57 AM
I touched myself while reading this thread.
Please do leave reviews on the site. They are extremely valuable feedback tools, and allow others to read what someone that bought the product actually got from it.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
05-02-2007, 11:36 AM
maybe if you offered a little store credit or something for a limited time, with certain restrictions of course, people would write reviews like crazy. i know personally ill read the reviews on 1fast400 and then buy it on nutra
05-02-2007, 11:40 AM
05-02-2007, 11:52 AM
05-02-2007, 11:57 AM
I don't see the option to write a review for Bulk SesaThin. I want to tell the world how badass Avant and NP are for bringing this sweet nectar of sesame seeds to the world for just pennies per day.
05-02-2007, 11:58 AM
I guess the bulk sesathin speaks for itself!
05-02-2007, 11:59 AM
05-02-2007, 03:00 PM
05-02-2007, 03:18 PM
But I seriously don't see the option for writing reviews for products that haven't had a review written yet.
I must be dum.
05-02-2007, 03:33 PM
05-04-2007, 09:42 PM
05-05-2007, 10:21 AM
I used to purchase a lot from over there. There forums were ok about 5 years ago. The past 3 years though that place has turned to crap. They still have ok prices and lots of variety on products. The thing is the forums and review sections have been taken over by MORONS!. They should just erase everything and rebuild the site from the ground up. The reviews on BN are a joke.
05-07-2007, 11:52 PM
I agree with you t-bone. bulknuts forums were good at one time but have gone to the dogs now. I left for good about a year ago and have'nt been back since.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trauma1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2010, 01:12 PM
- By djremix in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2005, 01:55 AM
- By Jorta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-17-2002, 12:25 PM
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 08:47 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2002, 11:48 AM