Website Problem

  1. Website Problem


    I am trying to order AP on the website and I keep getting a certificate error message and I can't get past it. Is there something wrong with the website? I really want to order the AP that is on sale. Can I call with my order?


  2. give us a call tomorrow and we can process your order over the phone: 770-460-1365

    Mon-Fri: 10a-5p EST

  3. Thanks stryder, but I was able to get through on my girlfriends computer. I don't know what the problem is with mine. It probably is this new windows vista. Its a pain in the rear.
    •   
       


  4. While its only one of a couple possible problems try checking the time/date on your computer. If the date is off it could cause the SSL certificate to think its expired.

  5. The date and time are fine.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by HDeuce7 View Post
    The date and time are fine.
    use firefox instead of IE

  7. I can't get the site to come up on my Atari 2600.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I can't get the site to come up on my Atari 2600.
    what are u using a external hayes 14.4 kps modem ?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    what are u using a external hayes 14.4 kps modem ?
    9600 baud, FTW!!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    9600 baud, FTW!!!
    maybe your computer needs more memory try adding a 8mb stick to it or 16mb if it can handle it




  11. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    maybe your computer needs more memory try adding a 8mb stick to it or 16mb if it can handle it



    I have a few 256k non-parity, 10 microsecond sticks I was thinking about adding. Pitfall will kick some major ass.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have a few 256k non-parity, 10 microsecond sticks I was thinking about adding. Pitfall will kick some major ass.
    you need to upgrade get a pentium pro of 200mhz with 128mb and and install an old version of slackware

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    you need to upgrade get a pentium pro of 200mhz with 128mb and and install an old version of slackware
    Whoa, take it easy....I'm not trying to run the whole SKyNet defense system here.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. I agree, you can download the latest version here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    use firefox instead of IE
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Website problems
    By lilnardey in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:23 AM
Log in
Log in