Bulk Powder Dosages

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Bulk Powder Dosages

I have just received an order of some bulk powders. Two of which I am not sure of the dosages. Bulk Cissus, and Beta alanine. I have found dosages for USP cissus, but I'm sure the dosage for the bulk stuff is different. Also on the beta alanine, I'm not too sure. Another question would be do these dosages have to be spread out?. One thing thats a pain when you have a lot of powders is dosing them spread out. I mean if I could dose them maybe twice a day it would be easier. I did do a search, but came out with over ten pages and only a few had "cissus" listed in the title. Most were for Super Cissus. I also had a hard time looking up "beta alanine dosage"...Any tips on finding what you need easily with the search button?. Some things are easy to find, thats if you know the exact name of the thread you are looking for. If however, you are looking for something specific, good luck looking through the 10+ pages of threads just to find one word in your search in red not even pertaining to what you are looking for!.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.97%

For Beta alanine the dosage(used in Body octane ,clout... and even Nutra's beta alanine tabs) is 1.6 gms . the optimal dosage is 2-4 times a day so 3.2 -6.4 gms seems to be the optimal and you should split it and not take it all at once

hope that helps
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    For Beta alanine the dosage(used in Body octane ,clout... and even Nutra's beta alanine tabs) is 1.6 gms . the optimal dosage is 2-4 times a day so 3.2 -6.4 gms seems to be the optimal and you should split it and not take it all at once

hope that helps

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.07%

T-Bone, I have 500gms of Beta-Alanine supposedly arriving today. Its the NP powder as well. Before and since ordering it I have run through every thread I could find here and on BB. The suggestion of 3.2-6.4 dosage is correct. Most seem to recommend taking a pre and a post workout dosage. Apparantly there is a 4 to 6 hr half life. I may try 4X ED @ 1.6 or what I would expect based on other powders I cap, around two 00 caps each. After a month of dosing I will cut it in half. Hope this helps.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%

Thanks for the replies. Here is an idea for Nutraplanet though. Put the suggested dosages and use on your website for all bulk powders. I know a few of them have this listed but most do not.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supersaponins bulk powder from NP- Dosage?
    By Tuffguy80 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 06:48 PM
  2. Divanex Bulk Powder Dosage Question
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 11:21 PM
  3. help with bulk powder dosages/timing
    By Davrlev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 02:22 PM
  4. Replies: 0