- 04-24-2007, 08:47 PM
- 04-25-2007, 01:59 PM
IIRC, guideline was around 100mg for every 50 grams of carbs.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
- 04-26-2007, 12:35 AM
That would mean 100mg of the active R-ALA, yes? (seeing as how it requires 143mg of NA-R-ALA to get 100mg of R-ALA)
I did quite a bit of reading around on ALA, and decided on the NA-R-ALA as the best option (it was either that or K-R-ALA).
My main use is to use this along with ALCAR. Typical recommendations where for one to use 200mgs of ALA with their ALCAR dosage. I wonder how this plays into NA-R-ALA's increased bioavailability as per indicated here:
Bio-EnhancedTM Na-RALA is significantly more bioavailable than R-lipoic acid (RLA).
· 1000mg (1gram) RLA reaches a maximum concentration (Cmax) of 1.1ug/ml in human plasma
· 100mg (0.1gram) Bio-Enhanced Na-RALA reaches a Cmax of 2.3ug/ml
· On a weight basis Bio-Enhanced Na-RALA reaches a Cmax 21 times higher than RLA.
04-26-2007, 12:59 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DJBeanPole in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2012, 09:42 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-23-2010, 07:13 AM
- By jaydesiel4651 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2008, 03:26 AM
- By judge-mental in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2005, 12:05 PM
- By Jarconis in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:33 AM