Nutraplanet is NOT YET the ****!!!!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I believe dsade might have a cordyceps product in the works. I can understand the hesitation to carry a competing product in such a niche category.

That being said, I'm a big fan of MST. They are real innovators (like Avant, USP, etc.). They have some cutting edge stuff. All of their ingredient profiles are smart and well thought out. Judging by some of the choices (for example adding in r-ala instead of ala) they dont appear to be skimping on costs either.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe dsade might have a cordyceps product in the works. I can understand the hesitation to carry a competing product in such a niche category.

That being said, I'm a big fan of MST. They are real innovators (like Avant, USP, etc.). They have some cutting edge stuff. All of their ingredient profiles are smart and well thought out. Judging by some of the choices (for example adding in r-ala instead of ala) they dont appear to be skimping on costs either.
Not at all...the work I do for NP is in the interest of NP and it's customers. The product line from RPN is a separate deal. Sam and I both pride ourselves on keeping the two completely unrelated.

Unlike some other companies, I have no problems with competition, and I let my design abilities stand on their own in a free market. The only reasons MST has not been picked up could be lack of knowledge of the products or supply issues (such as distributor problems).

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Not at all...the work I do for NP is in the interest of NP and it's customers. The product line from RPN is a separate deal. Sam and I both pride ourselves on keeping the two completely unrelated.

Unlike some other companies, I have no problems with competition, and I let my design abilities stand on their own in a free market. The only reasons MST has not been picked up could be lack of knowledge of the products or supply issues (such as distributor problems).
They are relatively new, I could see that.

Anyway, its good to hear that dsade.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In the works...coming soon to a "PLANET" near you :)