2 Day Turn Time.
- 04-24-2007, 11:30 AM
- 04-24-2007, 11:46 AM
I actually ordered semi-incognito (I needed some stuff, but I also like to check service from a customer perspective) last night at 10:00pm. This morning I woke up to 2 emails - one announcing status updated to processing, and around 15 minutes later updated to SHIPPED.
Call it bias, but customer service is a HUGE deal to making sure everything is running smoothly. Once again, to Sam, Darren and the whole Warehouse crew...great job.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
- 04-24-2007, 06:13 PM
I just had an order and 57 minutes later it was shipped...I was once on the record as saying NP was dead to me.....I was just kidding
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kurono in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 07-31-2014, 11:47 AM
- By CoorsLight126 in forum General ChatReplies: 48Last Post: 07-03-2011, 09:44 AM
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 08-03-2010, 02:56 PM
- By fireman70128 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2005, 07:00 PM
- By The Conqueror in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2003, 03:51 PM