Excell, sold out?

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I was about to order some excell and I noticed that a) there isn't a drop down box to choose flavors and b) there isn't an "add to cart" button.

The availability says ships with in 2-4 days so... :think:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We are waiting on an order from Nutra Planet. I am sure they are just really busy with the sale but we are here ready to supply them :)

CROWLER

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Crowler, I just talked to Sam and he said that he ORDERS you to send more Excell to Nutra immediately. Oh yeah, and for some reason he said he wants you to send some Peanut Butter Banana WPI along with it.

Don't ask me, I'm just a messenger. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are waiting on an order from Nutra Planet. I am sure they are just really busy with the sale but we are here ready to supply them :)

CROWLER
Might be some communication breakdowns here. I brought this up to Sam earlier, and he mentioned that an order was placed already.

Spam filters? Sabotage? Treason!!!!?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
im having the same problem with chaos.......

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
It is just about midnight and I am finally getting back to the computer, long day :)

Got the emails from today with an order from Nutra Planet, not sure what happened to the email from last week.

MUCH appreciated and the order will go out within 2 days.

THANKS

CROWLER

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Good news!

I was about to place an order, but I guess I'll wait until this is back in stock. Monday a possibility?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Should be there Monday just in time to take advantage of the sale :)

CROWLER

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm having the same problem trying to order Chaos. No "add to cart" button.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
yep the same for Cycle support, Life Support, Liquid Sucralose and Peanut Butter Cookie Mix.

Little mix up on the ordering and my receiving the email. Order was sent out and it should be at Nutra Planet Monday, hopefully it can be put up for in time for the sale. Sorry for the trouble

Thanks

CROWLER

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang Crowler, your products are always moving man. Must be something good about them.:D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
EXCELL is back in stock.

Thanks to all the Nutra Planet crew for getting it up for sale so fast and just in time for the sale.

Anabolic Innovations

CROWLER