Nutraplanet Is The ****!!!

Tetsu

Awards
I've been buying at NP exclusivly for about a year now and I knew they were the best on my first order when they ran outta CEE so gave me some CEX for free. Ever since then they have always got my orders out the door with lighting speed and always have taken carre of me. Even with all my the special needs I seem to have.

My most recent order was being held up by some stuff that was on backorder, so I asked if they could send what was in stock asap. They wanted to wait untill the item was in stock (the next day) so I said cool. My order didn't make it out on time to arrive by the end of the week so they have upgraded it to OVERNIGHT and thrown in and I qoute "A free shirt, shaker, and any available samples. Free of charge." That is how a good company gets things done!!!

Thanks Nutraplanet!!! You guys never fail to blow away the compitition!!! :cheers:

Testsu

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here, they tld me they would throw in a free shirt and a bunch of samples. But mine wasn't over nighted :(. Guess I will have to try Poseidon next week. O well, not complaining, I am getting a free shirt and samples, you guys are the best!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Same here, they tld me they would throw in a free shirt and a bunch of samples. But mine wasn't over nighted :(. Guess I will have to try Poseidon next week. O well, not complaining, I am getting a free shirt and samples, you guys are the best!
They are the best in the business...no question.

Workin

Tetsu

Awards
I got my shipment today as promised and when I opened it up they lived up to everything and then some. My free shaker was STUFFED with samples and They even threw in an extra extra shirt for my lady!! That was crazy, 2 shirts!? Nice. :head:

Can't say enough good things about NP.

Tetsu

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I got my shipment today as promised and when I opened it up they lived up to everything and then some. My free shaker was STUFFED with samples and They even threw in an extra extra shirt for my lady!! That was crazy, 2 shirts!? Nice. :head:

Can't say enough good things about NP.

Tetsu
:bruce3: :dance: :woohoo: :head:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW I can't wait for my package to get here!

ahendi

Awards
I wish they would offer me something. I love nutra and I only onrder from there as well, usually through my friend. I placed an order Monday and I guess they did not have some of what I ordered. I emailed them and they told me they were gonna get it in Wednesday, then they said Thursday, then it was Friday, now it is Monday. I am just hoping it will be in Monday because I really want these supps. I am still going to order from Nutra but I am just a little frustrated now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish they would offer me something. I love nutra and I only onrder from there as well, usually through my friend. I placed an order Monday and I guess they did not have some of what I ordered. I emailed them and they told me they were gonna get it in Wednesday, then they said Thursday, then it was Friday, now it is Monday. I am just hoping it will be in Monday because I really want these supps. I am still going to order from Nutra but I am just a little frustrated now.
Don't necessarily blame NP. From experience with Havoc delays, I give word on timeline and they tell their customers. When I have an unexpected delay, which is VERY common in this industry, then their schedule gets bumped as well.

Absolutely not their fault at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 22
Supplements 11
srocco112 Supplements 12
sp447 Supplements 5
Supplements 3