Omega ONE - Putting MY money where my mouth is

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The deal is simple:

Try Omega ONE for 30 days. If you dont think that it is the best pre/postworkout amino acid-based supplement you have used, I will buy you a container of something else!

I am very confident in this product, and I want everyone to know about it!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spank me ? :ntome:
queston or a request?

CROWLER
I think it's passive aggression in an attempt to be dominantly submissive.

Not much into the psychology of women as much as I am just into them.

So my response would be: OK

Matt, I like the incentive and will be planning to try out this "Omega-ONE" soon. :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you dont think that it is the best pre/postworkout amino acid-based supplement you have used, I will buy you a container of something else!
Would you buy me a container of Test E? And by container, I mean a shipping container.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want bulk Test E, gotta be some way around it to sell it, since it's not oiled and ready for injection. Powder is powder, make it happen!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Spank me ? :ntome:
queston or a request?

CROWLER
I think it's passive aggression in an attempt to be dominantly submissive.

Not much into the psychology of women as much as I am just into them.

So my response would be: OK

Matt, I like the incentive and will be planning to try out this "Omega-ONE" soon. :thumbsup:

Was I just called a woman? :think:

How you been, B?!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. I editted for clarity. :)

I have been OK. Thanks. You?

tattoopierced1

i got some ONE sitting at home here waiting to be tried... looking forward to it and hopefully will start sometime next month.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im feeling spunky today :D What else will you put where your mouth is ???? :D

* FNF runs out door now *

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im feeling spunky today :D What else will you put where your mouth is ???? :D
Better question...what will he put where YOUR mouth is?

Ether

Awards
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

The deal is simple:

Try Omega ONE for 30 days. If you dont think that it is the best pre/postworkout amino acid-based supplement you have used, I will buy you a container of something else!

I am very confident in this product, and I want everyone to know about it!

That is quite the offer. I will be using mine when I am done logging T-Force. I do have one request I tried one serving of the sour cherry flavor and while it was okay I can't imagine mixing it with chocolate protien any chance of getting some other flavors or something more nuetral flavored?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bold moves Matt :thumbsup:

With a guarantee like that, you can't go wrong! Feedback folks...let's get the word out.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

That is quite the offer. I will be using mine when I am done logging T-Force. I do have one request I tried one serving of the sour cherry flavor and while it was okay I can't imagine mixing it with chocolate protien any chance of getting some other flavors or something more nuetral flavored?

The flavor is indeed something we are working on. You can always use 2 glasses until then if you wish.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

Try it with a strong Vanilla, or add some palatinose.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Bold moves Matt :thumbsup:

With a guarantee like that, you can't go wrong! Feedback folks...let's get the word out.

I could see a lot going wrong, but I'm a bit of a pessimist. Then again, quite a few companies offer a money back guarantee and they aren't bankrupt yet so perhaps people don't like to admit failure and try to redeem on the guarantee.

But I also don't quite understand the offer, You will buy us something else but is there any limitations, a similar pre/postworkout amino acid-based supplement? As I see it there's no single product similar in nature to Omega ONE so there's no basis for comparison. Vitagro, no aminos, Xtend, Wraath, no carb source.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I could see a lot going wrong, but I'm a bit of a pessimist. Then again, quite a few companies offer a money back guarantee and they aren't bankrupt yet so perhaps people don't like to admit failure and try to redeem on the guarantee.

But I also don't quite understand the offer, You will buy us something else but is there any limitations, a similar pre/postworkout amino acid-based supplement? As I see it there's no single product similar in nature to Omega ONE so there's no basis for comparison. Vitagro, no aminos, Xtend, Wraath, no carb source.
An amino acid based pre-post workout drink such as Xtend, Ice, Wraath, All in One, Relentless, etc.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure Omega ONE lives up to the claims, I bet I would think it's one of the best pre-workout supplements I've used, I can't dispute those, and I bet at $54.99 it's a good deal.
But I bet I'm not the only one that finds it hard to cross the $50.00 mark for 1 month or less supply of this type supplement. I think if you could find a way to reduce the price by $5.00 and make it $49.99 you would get more takers because 49.99 looks $10.00 cheaper than $50.00
Maybe you could even sell a 2 week supply in a plastic bag as a sample supply...
Hope this is not taking as a bash of the product or price, just feel like I'm sharing ideas with friends..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An amino acid based pre-post workout drink such as Xtend, Ice, Wraath, All in One, Relentless, etc.
Curses...foiled again.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, no "better than D-bol" claims here.

--"Omega ONE; Now with steroids in every scoop!"

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did I just see some pessimism in this thread? :mad:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
But I bet I'm not the only one that finds it hard to cross the $50.00 mark for 1 month or less supply of this type supplement. I think if you could find a way to reduce the price by $5.00 and make it $49.99 you would get more takers because 49.99 looks $10.00 cheaper than $50.00
I agree.

tattoopierced1

Just tried it today. Used it post workout with 1 scoop in water and mixed with a spoon. The flavor was GREAT. It was mild and refreshing, especially after a hard workout. Looking forward to using this as a staple in my post workout mix... thanks again Custom for bringing yet another great supplement to the masses!

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
So what is this supplement suppose to do, what are the claims you guys are talking about? Honestly I know this supps has been out for a short while but I dont see people giving it awesome reviews like some other preworkout supps. And this looks better profile wise than a bunch of others that are more popular, but the price does not look friendly.....

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Basically, the carb HRS is infinitely better than others to rehydrate your body and shuttle nutrients into muscles. More nutrienst in coupled with better recovery should mean increased muscle growth.