hey Dsade any chance of some bulk Salvia Miltiorrhiza?

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
stuff looks really interesting. DGAT inhibition, NO production, antioxidant...looks pretty cool

Entrez PubMed

Nitric oxide (NO) has been proved to be a potent vasodilator that played an important role in regulating vascular tones. Tanshinone, one of the active components of Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza, was used widely in clinics in China for treating cardiovascular diseases. The objective of this study was to sensitively and specifically investigate the effects of tanshinone IIA, one important pharmacological constituent of tanshinone, on the release of NO from human vascular endothelial cells (HVECs) by fluorescence imaging with an excellent fluorescent probe 1,3,5,7-tetramethyl-2,6-dicarbethoxy-8-(3',4'-diaminophenyl)-difluoroboradiaza-s-indacence (TMDCDABODIPY). After cells were incubated with tanshinone IIA, TMDCDABODIPY was employed to label NO. Following the tagging, real-time imaging of NO release from the cells was performed with inverted fluorescence microscope. The results of the experiments showed that tanshinone IIA could induce NO production significantly enhanced in HVECs. The activation of NO by tanshinone IIA may be employed therapeutically in modulating NO production in HVECs.

Entrez PubMed

The inhibitory activity of tanshinones from Salvia miltiorrhiza was tested on rat liver diacylglycerol acyltransferase (DGAT). Cryptotanshinone (1) and 15,16-dihydrotanshinone I (3) exhibited potent DGAT inhibitory activities dose-dependently with IC50 values of 10.5 microg/ml and 11.1 microg/ml. However, tanshinone IIA (2) and tanshinone I (4) showed very weak inhibition (IC50 value: > 250 microg/ml). A dihydrofuran moiety was seemed to be responsible for the stronger inhibitory activity.

Entrez PubMed
Tanshinone IIA is the major antioxidant component in the traditional Chinese medicine Salvia miltiorrhiza. Transcription factor nuclear-factor-E2-related factor (Nrf2) regulates a battery of antioxidant response element (ARE)-regulated genes. The aim of this study was to determine the effect of tanshinone IIA on Nrf2 activation and intracellular redox status in human aortic smooth muscle cells. Tanshinone IIA potentiated tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha)-mediated nuclear accumulation of Nrf2 and expression of ARE-related genes, while it reversed TNF-alpha-induced down-regulation of intracellular glutathione (GSH), NADPH and glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PDH) levels. Specific silence of Nrf2 by siRNA down-regulated tanshinone IIA-induced Nrf2 activation and increased of intracellular GSH, NADPH and G6PDH levels. Tanshinone IIA-induced Nrf2 activation was association with activation of ERK and PKB, which was prevented by treatment with PD098059 or wortmannin. Tanshinone IIA attenuated TNF-alpha, angiotensin II, H(2)O(2)-mediated reactive oxygen species (ROS) production. These results demonstrated that tanshinone IIA-induced Nrf2 activation is the major regulatory pathway of cytoprotective gene expression against oxidative stress via ERK and PKB signaling pathways.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW that would be ausome, put me down for a Kilo! That is some good stuff. That with TTA, and green tea would stop fat from being put on period! O wait, isn't that DCP!!!??? Get some DCP while Dsade works on getting this. Get on it monkey man!

knightowl

Awards
Yes please I already requested that .I am glad others are interested too...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you are saying this is something you are interested in in bulk? It is FAR from cheap.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be more than interested! Make it happy my lab monkey, and let me test it out, or just put it up to buy! Now get on it, don't make me pull out the whip! O I have an ausome Idea, Bulk Phenogen! And Bulk Leptigen!!! :whip: :whip:

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
1fast400 used to have this

Salvia Miltiorrhiza Powder (40% tanshinones)

100 grams

$19.99

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1fast400 used to have this

Salvia Miltiorrhiza Powder (40% tanshinones)

100 grams

$19.99
I am the one that ordered that material. Prices have gone up since then, but we can probably do 75 grams for the same price.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats the dosing recommendation?
250-500mg, 2-3 times per day would inhibit DGAT very nicely, preventing triacylglycerides from being reformed in the liver.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
75gm would last 50 days if taking 500mg three times a day. That sounds pretty reasonable to me for ~ $19.99

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok..Done. Material should arrive in a week or so.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy shiate muslim! You work quick Dsade! You must be the ladies man in bed! Pre-orders now!

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
Things to remember with Salvia Miltiorrhiza:

1.It takes uber nasty and crystal light won't cover it up, so it needs to be capped.

2. It needed to be capped extremely quickly as it gets very sticky and becomes very hard to cap when not in sealed container.

3. Use with bulk sesathin for an ultimate fat loss stack.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would be more than interested! Make it happy my lab monkey, and let me test it out, or just put it up to buy! Now get on it, don't make me pull out the whip! O I have an ausome Idea, Bulk Phenogen! And Bulk Leptigen!!! :whip: :whip:
There was talk of doing bulk Phenogen for one last run (although not through the fine folks at NP- just through us, but I wouldn't be opposed to doing it through NP).

Bulk LeptiGen will probably never happen, but there's talk of coming out with a new version down the road.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was talk of doing bulk Phenogen for one last run (although not through the fine folks at NP- just through us, but I wouldn't be opposed to doing it through NP).

Bulk LeptiGen will probably never happen, but there's talk of coming out with a new version down the road.
When will y'all give the green light for a small run of Leptigen Rebirth (or release Metabolic Rebirth)?? Hmmm??? HMMMMM????

Avant needs to be a solid figure up in this house.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
When will y'all give the green light for a small run of Leptigen Rebirth (or release Metabolic Rebirth)?? Hmmm??? HMMMMM????

Avant needs to be a solid figure up in this house.

Dsade:aargh: ...we need Salvia :afro: Divinorum 40x:afro:

We do not have this In the Netherlands :rant:...:icon_lol:

Greets from Amsterdam

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How is it that you have every other psychoactive drug in the Netherlands but not Salvia Divinorum??

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
How is it that you have every other psychoactive drug in the Netherlands but not Salvia Divinorum??
I never really thought to link the supplement Salvia with the psycoactive Salvia.

can you guys at NP get the other type of Salvia :D

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think they're related, but obviously distantly related.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Hi Tony,

They have to compensate the availability of the mushrooms/weed/herbal xtc/absinth :drunk: :lol:..these things you can get in any smartshop/coffeshop/(absinh:liquor store)..if you are 16 / 18..:hammer: ..

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
man salv divornim sucks

not fun

but id be interested in dropping some fat

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
i was just doing the math on these bulk powders and i realized how fairly DCP is priced

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Would this be the phenogen with the GTE or with sesathin?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure at this point.

I know which version you (and everyone else) want, though, and I'll try to make that happen if we do the bulk Phenogen, but no promises.

I also REALLY want to drop a hint about something else I'm really pushing for but I can't because chances are slim that it will happen. Doh!!

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Not sure at this point.

I know which version you (and everyone else) want, though, and I'll try to make that happen if we do the bulk Phenogen, but no promises.

I also REALLY want to drop a hint about something else I'm really pushing for but I can't because chances are slim that it will happen. Doh!!
Sorry for my stupidity but which version is that? :box:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The one with SesaThin in it. Everyone loved that version.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was just doing the math on these bulk powders and i realized how fairly DCP is priced
Thank you for noticing. THis is an extremely LOW margin item for my company, but I believe so strongly in the formula that I am keeping the price VERY low. By industry pricing standards, MSRP should be double what it is.

I leave it up to my own abilities to tackle raw material prices, and work closely with my suppliers to reduce cost. If any increase in profit comes, it will come from this direction, not from price raises.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for noticing. THis is an extremely LOW margin item for my company, but I believe so strongly in the formula that I am keeping the price VERY low. By industry pricing standards, MSRP should be double what it is.

I leave it up to my own abilities to tackle raw material prices, and work closely with my suppliers to reduce cost. If any increase in profit comes, it will come from this direction, not from price raises.
your a good man in a market that tends to reward those that arent

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

Speaking of DCP when will it be available again at nutraplanet? I love that stuff.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of DCP when will it be available again at nutraplanet? I love that stuff.
this was posted on M&M forum on Apr 17 2007

Realistic estimate is 2 1/2 weeks. We are having to redo everything, since the caps do not appear to be able to hold the product even with the new test.

Materials should be arriving this week for testing on tableting, which should solve the leakage problem and decrease the size that you are going to have to swallow.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
The one with SesaThin in it. Everyone loved that version.
I really liked both versions, but the one with sesathin was indeed better. In all reality though it doesn't really matter too much in that the price of sesathin has significantly dropped (thanks to NP and Avant) so stacking sesathin with the GTE version would still be very economical. The opposite goes as well, as green tea caps can be had at a very reasonable price to stack with the sesathin version of phenogen.

Luckily I still have an old bottle of the original phenogen laying around so I'll be using that in the next few weeks, but I'm excited to hear that it will be returning to the market at a reduced price.

BTW, where the hell have you guys been? Avant was by far one of the most innovative comanies out there (and also one of my favorite) and it seems as though you guys have fallen off the face of the planet. Anything new coming out (other than synthesize)?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Not sure at this point.

HEAT stack? Wouldn't mind seeing this one back again...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Luckily I still have an old bottle of the original phenogen laying around so I'll be using that in the next few weeks, but I'm excited to hear that it will be returning to the market at a reduced price.
Maybe. Remember, it's not for sure that this will happen. There's a chance it may not happen.

BTW, where the hell have you guys been? Avant was by far one of the most innovative comanies out there (and also one of my favorite) and it seems as though you guys have fallen off the face of the planet. Anything new coming out (other than synthesize)?
Yeah, a lot of weird stuff happened last year (moving of the homeoffice, etc.) so we fell really behind.

We've got a lot of new things lined up after SyntheSIZE. SyntheSIZE is just the start of a whole new avenue for the Avant name- a new avenue that is going to be a little different from the old-school Avant.

But old school Avant isn't going anywhere. The old will coexist side-by-side with the new.

That will make a lot more sense in a few weeks.

HEAT Stack is coming back. It's just that alpha-yohimbine is a pain in the ass.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HEAT Stack is coming back. It's just that alpha-yohimbine is a pain in the ass.
I am just about ready here...I will know this week.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
Dsade do you know how long the salvia will inhibit Dgat?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade do you know how long the salvia will inhibit Dgat?
Great question. I am actually looking for that information right now for the expanded DCP writeup.

knightowl

Awards
Just waiting for this so I can go through with my order

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It should arrive this week, for sure.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes thank you, you are ausome, now I think I am going to have to order again!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SM should be in tomorrow or Thursday.