hey Dsade any chance of some bulk Salvia Miltiorrhiza?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Best way to take chocamine and can it be stacked with salvia
    By mouth ( jk, I'm not really sure) and that would be a nice combo, maybe add some tta as well


  2. i got a ghetto heat/amp/dcp/camph stack comming my way

  3. Wooo! GlaD I bought the salvia when I did! Sold out already.
    •   
       


  4. Dang, its out already??? Anyone know when next batch is going to be in stock?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Torque View Post
    Dang, its out already??? Anyone know when next batch is going to be in stock?
    It was absolutely RUSHED back in, but the quantity is not much. The demand for this is absolutely silly.

    I mean seriously, you all...control yourselves.

    Supposed to be back and ready today.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. told ya

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It was absolutely RUSHED back in, but the quantity is not much. The demand for this is absolutely silly.

    I mean seriously, you all...control yourselves.

    Supposed to be back and ready today.
    I assume this and TTA would make a nice fatloss stack, anything else u would add to it?

    Also, if wanting to cap what is the recommended dose?

  8. raspberry ketones? (Cough* DCP)

  9. Would this be of any use during a bulk if you were not doing much cardio?

  10. Chocamine is finally back in stock!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Torque View Post
    Would this be of any use during a bulk if you were not doing much cardio?
    This is extremely beneficial during a bulk. As you can see from the DCP feedback, muscle gain is NOT affected in the least.

    And yes, this would stack amazingly with:

    DCP
    SesaThin
    X-Factor
    Bulk CLA Supreme Softgels
    Green-Tea
    Chocamine

    as well as thermogenics like Scorch, Cytolean, Basic Cuts, AMP

    and Thyroid boosting compounds like Dicana and Thyrotabs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. wow, thats a stack!

  13. im stacking

    chocamine
    evodiamine
    burn3d
    salvia
    RK
    sesathin
    E/C
    JW

  14. Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    im stacking

    chocamine
    evodiamine
    burn3d
    salvia
    RK
    sesathin
    E/C
    JW
    Mind posting some feedback when you have some?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. so it all came today (woohoo) i capped everything, took 2.5 hours. made 400 pills. salvia is a PAIN to cap. oh yea i got the amp active and reset A.D. as well. im gonna use AD now, dont know about the AMP active though

    dsade, what kind of feedback do you want? oh and on a side note, did you ever figure out how long SM inhibits Dgat?

  16. just a little feedback: took 50mg evodiamine 400mg SM/RK sesathin and 3 burn3d. i have never felt hotter in my life. none of these things do anything to my body temp separately, but together i was on fire.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    just a little feedback: took 50mg evodiamine 400mg SM/RK sesathin and 3 burn3d. i have never felt hotter in my life. none of these things do anything to my body temp separately, but together i was on fire.
    Evodiamine is a good choice to add.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Where could you get bulk Evodiamine from?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Torque View Post
    Where could you get bulk Evodiamine from?
    Sometime soon (since this nice reminder popped up) you will be able to get it from Nutraplanet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Wow, great job

  21. Sweet

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Evodiamine is a good choice to add.
    from my very limited experience and research on it, it would seem to be a good addition to DCP. any idea on the effective dose?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    from my very limited experience and research on it, it would seem to be a good addition to DCP. any idea on the effective dose?
    100-200mg would be plenty effective. Evodiamine is pretty hefty on the price tag, so budget is your only constraint here.

    I am reviving something you will ALL LOVE that uses Evodiamine...so the bulk will be up soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    100-200mg would be plenty effective. Evodiamine is pretty hefty on the price tag, so budget is your only constraint here.

    I am reviving something you will ALL LOVE that uses Evodiamine...so the bulk will be up soon.
    Hmm...and what would that be...?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Hmm...and what would that be...?
    I wouldn't want the bald truth to be revealed too soon...nobody likes that kind of bald...truth to be revealed too early, do they?

    I mean, as long as it is hair....err, here...then might as well enjoy it yes?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I wouldn't want the bald truth to be revealed too soon...nobody likes that kind of bald...truth to be revealed too early, do they?

    I mean, as long as it is hair....err, here...then might as well enjoy it yes?
    Que? Habla ingles por favor, jajajaja

  27. That's all you get from me.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    100-200mg would be plenty effective. Evodiamine is pretty hefty on the price tag, so budget is your only constraint here.

    I am reviving something you will ALL LOVE that uses Evodiamine...so the bulk will be up soon.
    Would this be based on a Avant Labs product?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Would this be based on a Avant Labs product?
    I went far beyond any of the research we did at Avant...but yes, some of the mechanisms were figured out when I was working at Avant.

    Sounds like you remember, eh?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  30. im not sure if this study is relevant in figuring out the half life of SM, maybe one of you who are good at interpreting this could help out

    Thieme-connect - Abstract

  31. Is it HEAT, Dsade?

  32. Just got mine in. Capped it, was really nice to cap. I made caps with 250mg Salvia, 100mg RKs and 150 grea tea extract YUM! Salvia is weird, tastes like an earthy beef broth.

  33. uhh did we get the same stuff? my salvia was a PAIN to cap and tasted aweful

  34. Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    uhh did we get the same stuff? my salvia was a PAIN to cap and tasted aweful
    What else have you capped? Adding salvia to the mix made my capping much easier then normal. And what other bulk powders have you tasted. I'm talking compared to Yellow Gold, Turksterone, even Green Tea extract. Ive been capping my own stuff for a few years now. And this has been the easiest powder to cap. Not too fluffy. Well capping Phenibut was easier but thats like capping salt.
    Perhaps its because I'm used to working with fluffier powders thats this seems easier to work with for me...

  35. it wasn't hard to get into the caps. it just stuck to everything. GTE just made my tongue numb, i couldn't taste it at all

  36. Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    it wasn't hard to get into the caps. it just stuck to everything. GTE just made my tongue numb, i couldn't taste it at all
    Weird! Mine didn't stick at all. Was very dry...

  37. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    Speaking of DCP when will it be available again at nutraplanet? I love that stuff.
    is DCP really that effective, of course with cardio and diet in order???

  38. Quote Originally Posted by conan1071 View Post
    is DCP really that effective, of course with cardio and diet in order???
    As a slightly biased party, the feedback on DCP is pretty much overwhelmingly positive.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  39. Quote Originally Posted by conan1071 View Post
    is DCP really that effective, of course with cardio and diet in order???
    Yes it is very effective, i really noticed it attacking VAT on my midsection, i want to pick up some more soon, i wish it was still at the price i paid but hey i'm willing to pay more for an effective product with quality ingredients
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 01:22 PM
  2. any chance of brining back bulk 1,4ad bold
    By krogtaar in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 08:42 AM
  3. Any chance of you getting Bulk GLYCINE?
    By bodybybrad in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 10:01 PM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 09:23 PM
  5. Any chance of carrying Kre-Alkalyn in bulk?
    By Baby Huey in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 12:10 PM
Log in
Log in