hey Dsade any chance of some bulk Salvia Miltiorrhiza?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. The one with SesaThin in it. Everyone loved that version.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    The one with SesaThin in it. Everyone loved that version.
    Sweet I got 2 bottles of it. You said best for a "not-be-a-fat-bastard-bulk" or a recomp over a straight cut.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    i was just doing the math on these bulk powders and i realized how fairly DCP is priced
    Thank you for noticing. THis is an extremely LOW margin item for my company, but I believe so strongly in the formula that I am keeping the price VERY low. By industry pricing standards, MSRP should be double what it is.

I leave it up to my own abilities to tackle raw material prices, and work closely with my suppliers to reduce cost. If any increase in profit comes, it will come from this direction, not from price raises.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Thank you for noticing. THis is an extremely LOW margin item for my company, but I believe so strongly in the formula that I am keeping the price VERY low. By industry pricing standards, MSRP should be double what it is.

I leave it up to my own abilities to tackle raw material prices, and work closely with my suppliers to reduce cost. If any increase in profit comes, it will come from this direction, not from price raises.
    your a good man in a market that tends to reward those that arent

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Speaking of DCP when will it be available again at nutraplanet? I love that stuff.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    Speaking of DCP when will it be available again at nutraplanet? I love that stuff.
    this was posted on M&M forum on Apr 17 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Dsade
    Realistic estimate is 2 1/2 weeks. We are having to redo everything, since the caps do not appear to be able to hold the product even with the new test.

Materials should be arriving this week for testing on tableting, which should solve the leakage problem and decrease the size that you are going to have to swallow.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    The one with SesaThin in it. Everyone loved that version.
    I really liked both versions, but the one with sesathin was indeed better. In all reality though it doesn't really matter too much in that the price of sesathin has significantly dropped (thanks to NP and Avant) so stacking sesathin with the GTE version would still be very economical. The opposite goes as well, as green tea caps can be had at a very reasonable price to stack with the sesathin version of phenogen.

Luckily I still have an old bottle of the original phenogen laying around so I'll be using that in the next few weeks, but I'm excited to hear that it will be returning to the market at a reduced price.

BTW, where the hell have you guys been? Avant was by far one of the most innovative comanies out there (and also one of my favorite) and it seems as though you guys have fallen off the face of the planet. Anything new coming out (other than synthesize)?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Not sure at this point.

I know which version you (and everyone else) want, though, and I'll try to make that happen if we do the bulk Phenogen, but no promises.

I also REALLY want to drop a hint about something else I'm really pushing for but I can't because chances are slim that it will happen. Doh!!
    HEAT stack? Wouldn't mind seeing this one back again...

9. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post

Luckily I still have an old bottle of the original phenogen laying around so I'll be using that in the next few weeks, but I'm excited to hear that it will be returning to the market at a reduced price.
    Maybe. Remember, it's not for sure that this will happen. There's a chance it may not happen.

BTW, where the hell have you guys been? Avant was by far one of the most innovative comanies out there (and also one of my favorite) and it seems as though you guys have fallen off the face of the planet. Anything new coming out (other than synthesize)?
    Yeah, a lot of weird stuff happened last year (moving of the homeoffice, etc.) so we fell really behind.

We've got a lot of new things lined up after SyntheSIZE. SyntheSIZE is just the start of a whole new avenue for the Avant name- a new avenue that is going to be a little different from the old-school Avant.

But old school Avant isn't going anywhere. The old will coexist side-by-side with the new.

That will make a lot more sense in a few weeks.

HEAT Stack is coming back. It's just that alpha-yohimbine is a pain in the ass.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post

HEAT Stack is coming back. It's just that alpha-yohimbine is a pain in the ass.
    I am just about ready here...I will know this week.

11. Dsade do you know how long the salvia will inhibit Dgat?

12. Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    Dsade do you know how long the salvia will inhibit Dgat?
    Great question. I am actually looking for that information right now for the expanded DCP writeup.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Great question. I am actually looking for that information right now for the expanded DCP writeup.
    great

14. Just waiting for this so I can go through with my order

15. It should arrive this week, for sure.

16. Thanks for getting this out so quick, Matt.

17. yes thank you, you are ausome, now I think I am going to have to order again!

18. SM should be in tomorrow or Thursday.

19. Dsade would you recommend capping SM?

20. Hopefully this will be in tomorrow !

21. Bumpy hopefully going to be up today ! I need to order

22. Hey Dsade, If you already have a few bottles of DCP would getting this compound help?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Torque View Post
    Hey Dsade, If you already have a few bottles of DCP would getting this compound help?
    Higher dosages of SM would definitely help prevent tracylglycerides from being reformed more effectively. If your wallet can handle it, then it would definitely be a very effective addition.

24. Is this item still on track to be available to order today?

25. How About today dsade ? sale is over monday and my shopping cart has been waiting for last 10 days ........

26. Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    How About today dsade ? sale is over monday and my shopping cart has been waiting for last 10 days ........
    It was coming via ground shipment, which usually comes around 2 EST. I will know shortly.

27. if it does not come in today, do you think you could presale it so we can still take advantage of the sale without having to make separate orders?

28. Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    if it does not come in today, do you think you could presale it so we can still take advantage of the sale without having to make separate orders?
    that will be a great idea

29. Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    that will be a great idea
    Let me see what I can do.

30. thanks Dsade, not to derail this too much but are you guys ever gonna get chocamine back in?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 02:22 PM
  2. any chance of brining back bulk 1,4ad bold
    By krogtaar in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 09:42 AM
  3. Any chance of you getting Bulk GLYCINE?
    By bodybybrad in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 11:01 PM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 10:23 PM
  5. Any chance of carrying Kre-Alkalyn in bulk?
    By Baby Huey in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 01:10 PM