REQUEST: Nutraplanet get INEXPENSIVE Milk Protein Isolate

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
casein is just too damn expensive for me to buy it.

milk protein isolate is a great choice b/ it mostly casein with a little whey.

i know with the big whey protein price increase coming, milk protein seems to be a good choice to get with the price issue not really affecting it.

any chance of seeing this soon?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Excellent call. I have been incorporating this in more and more. 80% casein/ 20% whey naturally occuring. Great for an anytime use and I mix 50% WPI and 50% MPI for post workout. Many studies are showing a mix of casein and whey to be superior post w/o......to early to tell for me...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MPI is one of my personal favourites.

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
you can also use it before you go to bed b/c of the casein. it is a lot cheaper than casein as well.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Matt: Make it so...and while you're at it, lets see those raspberry keytone candies!

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
ya let's def push for this.

i dont care about the name. it can be Jo Shmo's super amazing america's favorite number one uber Milk Protein Isolate.

as long as it is cheap/inexpensive i am going to love it.

help us out!!!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
ya let's def push for this.

i dont care about the name. it can be Jo Shmo's super amazing america's favorite number one uber Milk Protein Isolate.

as long as it is cheap/inexpensive i am going to love it.

help us out!!!

Im just going to keep it real and say what NP may not wish to. I have the luxury of being able to cast aside politeness. I'm not selling stuff...lol

There isnt a whole lot of incentive to sell a product like this. The Whey category is EXTREMELY saturated and most top selling brands already have super low margins. They only make money when they get some decent volume going (i.e. ON 100% Whey). The competition for isolate is still very high. There are a ton of well priced options. NP cant undercut them all that much (if any), the sh1t all comes from the same basic places anyway. Does the whey price ripple make sense now? They are better off selling other brands (sku leaders) when it comes to protein.

Not trying to be a d1ck, but you guys are missing the big picture when it comes to this industry and economics/market demand in general.

To sum things up, you can ask for NP brand toilet paper but it aint gunna happen.

Hope this helps. ;) Please send fan mail to [email protected]

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do we all have email addresses on this site? JW....

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im just going to keep it real and say what NP may not wish to. I have the luxury of being able to cast aside politeness. I'm not selling stuff...lol

There isnt a whole lot of incentive to sell a product like this. The Whey category is EXTREMELY saturated and most top selling brands already have super low margins. They only make money when they get some decent volume going (i.e. ON 100% Whey). The competition for isolate is still very high. There are a ton of well priced options. NP cant undercut them all that much (if any), the sh1t all comes from the same basic places anyway. Does the whey price ripple make sense now? They are better off selling other brands (sku leaders) when it comes to protein.

Not trying to be a d1ck, but you guys are missing the big picture when it comes to this industry and economics/market demand in general.

To sum things up, you can ask for NP brand toilet paper but it aint gunna happen.

Hope this helps. ;) Please send fan mail to [email protected]
He requested Milk Protein Isolate. Not Whey.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
He requested Milk Protein Isolate. Not Whey.

Maybe you need to do some googlin! It all comes from diary basically...

MPI is a dairy protein containing whey and casein. There are TONS of wpc, wpi, and casein blend products on the market. All the stuff I said in the previous post still stands. There is no real incentive. They wont make **** because the price margins of all the competitors has already been driven way low.

It's like asking NP to sell it to as at cost haha...

(oh btw, can you? ;))

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MPI is pretty unique in that a large percentage of the product is Micellar Casein in a pretty unrefined state (Isolate, yes...but no need to filter out the Micellar).

For a nighttime protein, or something you drink if you wont be able to have protein for a while, MPI is one of THE most cost effective options out there.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MPI is pretty unique in that a large percentage of the product is Micellar Casein in a pretty unrefined state (Isolate, yes...but no need to filter out the Micellar).

For a nighttime protein, or something you drink if you wont be able to have protein for a while, MPI is one of THE most cost effective options out there.
I started using MPI and eggs for Post-WO about a month ago and I may start using this combo permanently. I use BCAAs and WPI for pre/during so I figure I should add some slower proteins to have a stable level of AA's in the bloodstream. MPI is very, very underrated and should be used by most, if not all.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

MPI is good stuff, no doubt. You get the benefits of WPI & casein together in one. Still, you know there isnt much profit there. What are you going to do, cut an already razor thin margin? Hell, I'm down if you do. :D btw, I sent you that email.

Maybe they will believe you. They dont seem to believe me...

Tkenshin

Awards
yea MPI is great stuff, if nutraplanet can get that in, then i don't have to order MPI and WMS from true protien lol.

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
ya definitely. i can't find MPI except at true protein.