REQUEST: Nutraplanet get INEXPENSIVE Milk Protein Isolate

  1. REQUEST: Nutraplanet get INEXPENSIVE Milk Protein Isolate


    casein is just too damn expensive for me to buy it.


    milk protein isolate is a great choice b/ it mostly casein with a little whey.


    i know with the big whey protein price increase coming, milk protein seems to be a good choice to get with the price issue not really affecting it.


    any chance of seeing this soon?


  2. Excellent call. I have been incorporating this in more and more. 80% casein/ 20% whey naturally occuring. Great for an anytime use and I mix 50% WPI and 50% MPI for post workout. Many studies are showing a mix of casein and whey to be superior post w/o......to early to tell for me...

  3. MPI is one of my personal favourites.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. you can also use it before you go to bed b/c of the casein. it is a lot cheaper than casein as well.

  5. Matt: Make it so...and while you're at it, lets see those raspberry keytone candies!
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  6. ya let's def push for this.

    i dont care about the name. it can be Jo Shmo's super amazing america's favorite number one uber Milk Protein Isolate.

    as long as it is cheap/inexpensive i am going to love it.

    help us out!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bodybybrad View Post
    ya let's def push for this.

    i dont care about the name. it can be Jo Shmo's super amazing america's favorite number one uber Milk Protein Isolate.

    as long as it is cheap/inexpensive i am going to love it.

    help us out!!!

    Im just going to keep it real and say what NP may not wish to. I have the luxury of being able to cast aside politeness. I'm not selling stuff...lol

    There isnt a whole lot of incentive to sell a product like this. The Whey category is EXTREMELY saturated and most top selling brands already have super low margins. They only make money when they get some decent volume going (i.e. ON 100% Whey). The competition for isolate is still very high. There are a ton of well priced options. NP cant undercut them all that much (if any), the sh1t all comes from the same basic places anyway. Does the whey price ripple make sense now? They are better off selling other brands (sku leaders) when it comes to protein.

    Not trying to be a d1ck, but you guys are missing the big picture when it comes to this industry and economics/market demand in general.

    To sum things up, you can ask for NP brand toilet paper but it aint gunna happen.

    Hope this helps. Please send fan mail to Alpine@Anabolicminds.com
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  8. do we all have email addresses on this site? JW....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    do we all have email addresses on this site? JW....
    it should actually be anabolicminds.net. You can sign up for an email address there.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    do we all have email addresses on this site? JW....
    I was just jokin around... you think i would put my email out there?
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Im just going to keep it real and say what NP may not wish to. I have the luxury of being able to cast aside politeness. I'm not selling stuff...lol

    There isnt a whole lot of incentive to sell a product like this. The Whey category is EXTREMELY saturated and most top selling brands already have super low margins. They only make money when they get some decent volume going (i.e. ON 100% Whey). The competition for isolate is still very high. There are a ton of well priced options. NP cant undercut them all that much (if any), the sh1t all comes from the same basic places anyway. Does the whey price ripple make sense now? They are better off selling other brands (sku leaders) when it comes to protein.

    Not trying to be a d1ck, but you guys are missing the big picture when it comes to this industry and economics/market demand in general.

    To sum things up, you can ask for NP brand toilet paper but it aint gunna happen.

    Hope this helps. Please send fan mail to Alpine@Anabolicminds.com
    He requested Milk Protein Isolate. Not Whey.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    He requested Milk Protein Isolate. Not Whey.

    Maybe you need to do some googlin! It all comes from diary basically...

    MPI is a dairy protein containing whey and casein. There are TONS of wpc, wpi, and casein blend products on the market. All the stuff I said in the previous post still stands. There is no real incentive. They wont make **** because the price margins of all the competitors has already been driven way low.

    It's like asking NP to sell it to as at cost haha...

    (oh btw, can you? )
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  13. MPI is pretty unique in that a large percentage of the product is Micellar Casein in a pretty unrefined state (Isolate, yes...but no need to filter out the Micellar).

    For a nighttime protein, or something you drink if you wont be able to have protein for a while, MPI is one of THE most cost effective options out there.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    MPI is pretty unique in that a large percentage of the product is Micellar Casein in a pretty unrefined state (Isolate, yes...but no need to filter out the Micellar).

    For a nighttime protein, or something you drink if you wont be able to have protein for a while, MPI is one of THE most cost effective options out there.
    I started using MPI and eggs for Post-WO about a month ago and I may start using this combo permanently. I use BCAAs and WPI for pre/during so I figure I should add some slower proteins to have a stable level of AA's in the bloodstream. MPI is very, very underrated and should be used by most, if not all.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    MPI is pretty unique in that a large percentage of the product is Micellar Casein in a pretty unrefined state (Isolate, yes...but no need to filter out the Micellar).

    For a nighttime protein, or something you drink if you wont be able to have protein for a while, MPI is one of THE most cost effective options out there.
    MPI is good stuff, no doubt. You get the benefits of WPI & casein together in one. Still, you know there isnt much profit there. What are you going to do, cut an already razor thin margin? Hell, I'm down if you do. btw, I sent you that email.

    Maybe they will believe you. They dont seem to believe me...
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  16. yea MPI is great stuff, if nutraplanet can get that in, then i don't have to order MPI and WMS from true protien lol.

  17. ya definitely. i can't find MPI except at true protein.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Milk Protein Isolate vs. Micellar Casien
    By biggjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 05:32 PM
  2. Anyone else use milk protein isolate?
    By Rock Lee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2004, 01:02 PM
Log in
Log in