Help Me With My Order!!!

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Hey anbody from np.... i placed my order late last night and noticed the xcell was on sale today. is there any way that could be added to my order seeing as it hasnt shipped yet and possible remove the xplode reload i ordered and add the difference to my bill. the order number is 286090.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
damn! not even 10 minutes after i sent the email, they changed the order to what i want. NUTRAPLANET is by far the #1 place to get anything. Ive always felt that way but now......good $***. Thanks Guys!

300Fan

Awards
thats funny cause i asked a question 2x's in diff threads, sent an email asking if they could do the same for me but, they didnt. Kinda upset considering i made the order an hour before they put one of the items on "special". Items were shipped, so guess ill have to look elsewhere.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
thats funny cause i asked a question 2x's in diff threads, sent an email asking if they could do the same for me but, they didnt. Kinda upset considering i made the order an hour before they put one of the items on "special". Items were shipped, so guess ill have to look elsewhere.
hmm that sucks man. My order hadnt shipped yet because 2 items are on back order so maybe thats why?