Awards
  • Established
is it in stock?? says it wont ship for 2-4 days and is in the red :(

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will be receiving more in the next couple days...at this price, it's not worth waiting...BUY BUY BUY! :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I ordered on friday, but it wasn't at this price, my order hasnt been shipped either yet, was wondering if I could just cancel my order or add to it, because if its at that price now I would like to get another. On fact I just saw the huge sale, can I just cancel the whole thing and start over, there so much I wanna get now with this big sale!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
check you email, thanks stryder, when will I know its canceled so that I can go order right away?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and place an order and make a note in the comment section to delete the previous order and my guys will work their magic!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
God Damn you are fricken ausome my friend! Thats why I order from you guys all the time! Damn, ausome ****, well here goes my paycheck!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
FYI...Sale ends Monday guys. Only a few days left! ;)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thought I would remind everyone that today is the last day to get Poseidon at such a low price! ;)

Workin

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i ordered some posideon on 3/30/07 stillsaying my order is pending what the deal.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
yea i ordered some posideon on 3/30/07 stillsaying my order is pending what the deal.
Welcome to AM benjiman!

We've had RECORD sales of Poseidon at NP this past week. Due to this, NP is out of Poseidon for today. They will receive a large shipment of Poseidon first thing tomorrow, so your order should ship out then. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the short delay. Thanks for your interest in Poseidon and keep me informed on your results. ;)

Workin

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks workin been lurking for a while that was my first post i also orderd some parvol but after ordering it i read some where it was for when you were coming off a steroid cycle i am not is this still going to be somthing to help me or not.also don't wont to rample on to much but was also wondering if poseidon,parvol,retain2,bcaa,omege3,ap,and of course protien.trying to get cutt.and cicuss,wanted to also wanted to try your incarnate instead of the prime forse cicuss for my joints but still reall new product was going to wait on some good feed back well soory for suck a long post and many diifrent question.thanks and as you can see very interrested in your products.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
thanks workin been lurking for a while that was my first post i also orderd some parvol but after ordering it i read some where it was for when you were coming off a steroid cycle i am not is this still going to be somthing to help me or not.also don't wont to rample on to much but was also wondering if poseidon,parvol,retain2,bcaa,omege3,ap,and of course protien.trying to get cutt.and cicuss,wanted to also wanted to try your incarnate instead of the prime forse cicuss for my joints but still reall new product was going to wait on some good feed back well soory for suck a long post and many diifrent question.thanks and as you can see very interrested in your products.
All the products you mention are excellent. I take AP, Poseidon, Fish oil (omega 3), bcaa's and, of course, whey protein. This is an excellent stack and will certainly help you if your cutting...but remember, they are only supplements. Your training and diet has to be in line.

Keep me informed on your progress! :)

Workin

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I took advantage of the sale price :) Will put up a review after trying it for a week or so...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, looking forward to the reveiw Rivet.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I took advantage of the sale price :) Will put up a review after trying it for a week or so...
Looking forward to your review Rivet! :thumbsup:

Workin