When forces collide, NUTRAPLANET'S SYNERGY SALE BEGINS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. When forces collide, NUTRAPLANET'S SYNERGY SALE BEGINS!!!

Synergy: The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.

This is the exact attitude and approach that NutraPlanet would like to bring to the table. That’s right, in order to commence the celebration of becoming AnabolicMinds official online store, we would like to announce the synergy that is evolving throughout this community....

I am sure that you all have seen substantial sales at various competitors, but NEVER have you seen one emerge from numerous forces joining for one common purpose: HUGE BLOWOUT SAVINGS!!!

For a limited time only, SAVE BIGS BUCKS on promotions such as:

• 10% off of Anabolic Innovations/Healthy Cheat Foods, Athletic Edge Nutrition, and Palo Alto Labs!
    • 16% off of Nimbus Nutrition!
    • 20% off of Axis Labs!
    • Up to 25% off of Designer Supplements!
    • Up to 28% off of Controlled Labs!

NOT CONVINCED? No worries, the excitement has just begun!......

• Up to 30% off of Applied Nutriceuticals & Primaforce/Scivation!
    • Up to 50% off of Anabolic Xtreme!
    • Up to 60% off of Thermolife!

An abundance of companies with a diverse selection, all under one forum with one approach: NutraPlanet’s Synergy Sale!!!
    Last edited by NutraPlanet CS; 04-16-2007 at 12:47 PM.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. Don't forget the free domestic ground shipping on orders over $199

3. I just made an order and it included AI Cycle Support.. Would it be possible to get the discount? or is it to late/too much of a hassle?
    •   

4. Nice looking sale guys.

5. I don't see a discount on palo alto labs.

6. Sweet sale guys, NP does it again!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. I <3 NP :clean:
  8. tattoopierced1

i love and hate you at the same time... never thought this could happen.

9. Attention International and US Military Customers:

Discounted shipping for you too

50% off USPS shipping rates to international and APO/FPO addresses for orders over $199

coupon code: INT AM
    good until the end of the month

10. Ordered me some of that new Poseidon stuff!! Been wanting to pick some up among other things. This gives me the excuse! Great prices!!

11. SWEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. wow, that is the cheapest you can find controlled labs' products anywhere in the world!

13. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Attention International and US Military Customers:

50% off USPS shipping rates to international and APO/FPO addresses for orders over $199

Sam, what email can you be reached at?

14. how long is this sale running? still waiting to grab that flavor system before i make my next order!

15. Whoa - stimulant X regularly 20.95 marked down to 25.95 what kind of sale is this again???

HAHA looks like I'm going to be ordering some goodies
  16. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Don't forget the free domestic ground shipping on orders over $199
    Please check your PM.

17. Yeah, exactly how long will this sale be lasting?

18. I see regulary $28.95. Fix your monitor
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

19. I saw that right underneath the 1 for 2 sale. Buy 1 and get charged for 2 instead.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

20. DOH, just ordered almost $200(incl shipping) worth only 7 days ago!

21. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post

Synergy: The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.

This is the exact attitude and approach that NutraPlanet would like to bring to the table. That’s right, in order to commence the celebration of becoming AnabolicMinds official online store, we would like to announce the synergy that is evolving throughout this community....

I am sure that you all have seen substantial sales at various competitors, but NEVER have you seen one emerge from numerous forces joining for one common purpose: HUGE BLOWOUT SAVINGS!!!

For a limited time only, SAVE BIGS BUCKS on promotions such as:

• 10% off of Anabolic Innovations/Healthy Cheat Foods, Athletic Edge Nutrition, and Palo Alto Labs!
    • 16% off of Nimbus Nutrition!
    • 20% off of Axis Labs!
    • Up to 25% off of Designer Supplements!
    • Up to 28% off of Controlled Labs!

NOT CONVINCED? No worries, the excitement has just begun!......

• Up to 30% off of Applied Nutriceuticals & Primaforce/Scivation!
    • Up to 50% off of Anabolic Xtreme!
    • Up to 60% off of Thermolife!

An abundance of companies with a diverse selection, all under one forum with one approach: NutraPlanet’s Synergy Sale!!!
    In a single word: WOW!

Keep up the great work, and the ability for all of us to have a good company to come to, that sells amazing proven products!

22. Nutraplanet is the sh!t,you guys rock like the 80"s on steroids.. ...here's a little bruce for ya:bruce2:
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

23. Nice sale guys Good thing I purchased last week ( no honestly, this would have made me spend way over $200 lol ).

24. Sweet sale NP!

25. Great sales guys!! AI's Chaos at 29.95 ---wow!!!

26. Just a "head's up"...while on the Mass FX page, I noticed that it states that Total List Price for Mass FX and Hyperdrol is $67.90 but the bundle price is $79.99...???

27. Quote Originally Posted by Never2Cut View Post
    Ordered me some of that new Poseidon stuff!! Been wanting to pick some up among other things. This gives me the excuse! Great prices!!
    Thanks for the order Never2Cut! You certainly got an AMAZING price! Poseidon for $24.95!

Great job Nutra Planet! Congratulations on all your success here on Anabolic Minds!

Workin

28. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Just a "head's up"...while on the Mass FX page, I noticed that it states that Total List Price for Mass FX and Hyperdrol is $67.90 but the bundle price is $79.99...???
    Just goes to show these sale prices are priced to MOVE

29. Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    Sam, what email can you be reached at?
    Please shoot me a PM instead...thanks!

30. wow, throwing down the gauntlet!!!

31. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Just goes to show these sale prices are priced to MOVE
    sam is the man. batch 3 purple wraath (the candy batch) is on its way

32. When does the sale end?

33. what??????????????????

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH! That is simply stunning Sam!

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Attention International and US Military Customers:

34. THIS IS NUTRA!!!

The sale NEVER ends.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

35. Ordered some HX2 for the heck of it. Will see how I like it.

36. Quote Originally Posted by getjacked63 View Post
    how long is this sale running? still waiting to grab that flavor system before i make my next order!
    Bump to this Q. Will the new flavor systems be available before the sale ends?

37. I've been holding off just the discounted shipping, everything else is just icing.

Time to stock up

38. Thats it... I officially have no more room for supplement in my house, and officially broke. thx Nutra!

39. I ordered almost 300 bucks worth last week and becasue of unavialability of some Items have not revieved it yet......However this sale made me think oh whats another 50 bucks at those prices and got a nother order hahaha....I am cut off of supps for at least 6 months

40. I was put on supplement probation till the end of september bc of this sale... thanks nutraplanet

Similar Forum Threads

1. When will nutraplanets next big sale likely be?
    By jakedamuus in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 10:04 AM
  2. any nutraplanet black friday sale?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 04:54 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM
  4. MST is now available at Nutraplanet.com - huge sale
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 25