When forces collide, NUTRAPLANET'S SYNERGY SALE BEGINS!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

Synergy: The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.

This is the exact attitude and approach that NutraPlanet would like to bring to the table. That’s right, in order to commence the celebration of becoming AnabolicMinds official online store, we would like to announce the synergy that is evolving throughout this community....

I am sure that you all have seen substantial sales at various competitors, but NEVER have you seen one emerge from numerous forces joining for one common purpose: HUGE BLOWOUT SAVINGS!!!

For a limited time only, SAVE BIGS BUCKS on promotions such as:

• 10% off of Anabolic Innovations/Healthy Cheat Foods, Athletic Edge Nutrition, and Palo Alto Labs!
• 16% off of Nimbus Nutrition!
• 20% off of Axis Labs!
• Up to 25% off of Designer Supplements!
• Up to 28% off of Controlled Labs!

NOT CONVINCED? No worries, the excitement has just begun!......

• Up to 30% off of Applied Nutriceuticals & Primaforce/Scivation!
• Up to 50% off of Anabolic Xtreme!
• Up to 60% off of Thermolife!

An abundance of companies with a diverse selection, all under one forum with one approach: NutraPlanet’s Synergy Sale!!!

Last edited:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget the free domestic ground shipping on orders over $199 :thumbsup:

300Fan

Awards
I just made an order and it included AI Cycle Support.. Would it be possible to get the discount? or is it to late/too much of a hassle?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet sale guys, NP does it again!!

tattoopierced1

i love and hate you at the same time... never thought this could happen.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Attention International and US Military Customers:

Discounted shipping for you too :thumbsup:

50% off USPS shipping rates to international and APO/FPO addresses for orders over $199

coupon code: INT AM
good until the end of the month

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Ordered me some of that new Poseidon stuff!! Been wanting to pick some up among other things. This gives me the excuse! Great prices!!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
SWEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established

50% off USPS shipping rates to international and APO/FPO addresses for orders over $199

Sam, what email can you be reached at?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
how long is this sale running? still waiting to grab that flavor system before i make my next order!

entropy138

Awards
Whoa - stimulant X regularly 20.95 marked down to 25.95:stick: what kind of sale is this again???

HAHA looks like I'm going to be ordering some goodies :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see regulary $28.95. Fix your monitor :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw that right underneath the 1 for 2 sale. Buy 1 and get charged for 2 instead.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DOH, just ordered almost $200(incl shipping) worth only 7 days ago!

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards

Synergy: The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.

This is the exact attitude and approach that NutraPlanet would like to bring to the table. That’s right, in order to commence the celebration of becoming AnabolicMinds official online store, we would like to announce the synergy that is evolving throughout this community....

I am sure that you all have seen substantial sales at various competitors, but NEVER have you seen one emerge from numerous forces joining for one common purpose: HUGE BLOWOUT SAVINGS!!!

For a limited time only, SAVE BIGS BUCKS on promotions such as:

• 10% off of Anabolic Innovations/Healthy Cheat Foods, Athletic Edge Nutrition, and Palo Alto Labs!
• 16% off of Nimbus Nutrition!
• 20% off of Axis Labs!
• Up to 25% off of Designer Supplements!
• Up to 28% off of Controlled Labs!

NOT CONVINCED? No worries, the excitement has just begun!......

• Up to 30% off of Applied Nutriceuticals & Primaforce/Scivation!
• Up to 50% off of Anabolic Xtreme!
• Up to 60% off of Thermolife!

An abundance of companies with a diverse selection, all under one forum with one approach: NutraPlanet’s Synergy Sale!!!
In a single word: WOW!

Keep up the great work, and the ability for all of us to have a good company to come to, that sells amazing proven products!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:clap2: Nutraplanet is the sh!t,you guys rock like the 80"s on steroids..:thumbsup: ...here's a little bruce for ya:bruce2:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Great sales guys!! AI's Chaos at 29.95 ---wow!!!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a "head's up"...while on the Mass FX page, I noticed that it states that Total List Price for Mass FX and Hyperdrol is $67.90 but the bundle price is $79.99...???

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Ordered me some of that new Poseidon stuff!! Been wanting to pick some up among other things. This gives me the excuse! Great prices!!
Thanks for the order Never2Cut! You certainly got an AMAZING price! Poseidon for $24.95! :jaw:

Great job Nutra Planet! Congratulations on all your success here on Anabolic Minds! :)

Workin

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a "head's up"...while on the Mass FX page, I noticed that it states that Total List Price for Mass FX and Hyperdrol is $67.90 but the bundle price is $79.99...???
Just goes to show these sale prices are priced to MOVE :run:

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
what??????????????????

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That is simply stunning Sam!

:djparty:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THIS IS NUTRA!!!

The sale NEVER ends.

Loadre

Loadre

Awards
Ordered some HX2 for the heck of it. Will see how I like it.

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
I've been holding off just the discounted shipping, everything else is just icing.

Time to stock up

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats it... I officially have no more room for supplement in my house, and officially broke. thx Nutra!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered almost 300 bucks worth last week and becasue of unavialability of some Items have not revieved it yet......However this sale made me think oh whats another 50 bucks at those prices and got a nother order hahaha....I am cut off of supps for at least 6 months

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
I was put on supplement probation till the end of september bc of this sale... thanks nutraplanet

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Thanks for the order Never2Cut! You certainly got an AMAZING price! Poseidon for $24.95! :jaw:

Great job Nutra Planet! Congratulations on all your success here on Anabolic Minds! :)

Workin
What is THIS product Aaron? Bwa-ha-ha!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would hate to be in between those two guys :run:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like to send out my sincerest thanks to all the companies who graciously extended their generosity to offer NP customers the best deal possible during our Super Synergy Sale.

Please show these fine companies your gratitude by supporting their line!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
will do :) real nice deal on the original hyperdrol, and I gotta get myself 5 more clear edge :) sam, are we gonna be able to order havoc soon? when i tried to order a few minutes ago i can't add it to the cart. sorry if u already answered this

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Insane speed on the processing/shipping as well! Order shipped 28 minutes after it was placed!! Now thats some quick work!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
What is THIS product Aaron? Bwa-ha-ha!
Wow! You guys are definitely looking like you've taken your Poseidon! lol! :thumbsup:

JUST DON'T STEP ON IT! ;)

Great Pic Aaron! Thanks for sharing it!

Workin

ksa

Awards
  • Established
My shippment is still pending do i need to :rant:

:icon_lol:

P.S. my order #289294

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
will do :) real nice deal on the original hyperdrol, and I gotta get myself 5 more clear edge :) sam, are we gonna be able to order havoc soon? when i tried to order a few minutes ago i can't add it to the cart. sorry if u already answered this
Same here, 2 hyperdrol and 5 Clearedge (I love this stuff for when I need to sit my ass down and write a paper).

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Those prices on Applied Nutriceuticals products are absurd!

In all seriousness, are those correct Sam?

I guess I shouldn't doubt NutraPlanet..... *Golf Clap*