When forces collide, NUTRAPLANET'S SYNERGY SALE BEGINS!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

When forces collide, NUTRAPLANET'S SYNERGY SALE BEGINS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    When forces collide, NUTRAPLANET'S SYNERGY SALE BEGINS!!!




    Synergy: The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.

    This is the exact attitude and approach that NutraPlanet would like to bring to the table. That’s right, in order to commence the celebration of becoming AnabolicMinds official online store, we would like to announce the synergy that is evolving throughout this community....

    I am sure that you all have seen substantial sales at various competitors, but NEVER have you seen one emerge from numerous forces joining for one common purpose: HUGE BLOWOUT SAVINGS!!!

    For a limited time only, SAVE BIGS BUCKS on promotions such as:

    • 10% off of Anabolic Innovations/Healthy Cheat Foods, Athletic Edge Nutrition, and Palo Alto Labs!
    • 16% off of Nimbus Nutrition!
    • 20% off of Axis Labs!
    • Up to 25% off of Designer Supplements!
    • Up to 28% off of Controlled Labs!

    NOT CONVINCED? No worries, the excitement has just begun!......

    • Up to 30% off of Applied Nutriceuticals & Primaforce/Scivation!
    • Up to 50% off of Anabolic Xtreme!
    • Up to 60% off of Thermolife!

    An abundance of companies with a diverse selection, all under one forum with one approach: NutraPlanet’s Synergy Sale!!!
    Last edited by NutraPlanet CS; 04-16-2007 at 11:47 AM.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2804

    Reputation

    Don't forget the free domestic ground shipping on orders over $199
  3. New Member
    300Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    200

    Reputation

    I just made an order and it included AI Cycle Support.. Would it be possible to get the discount? or is it to late/too much of a hassle?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Iron.Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    246

    Reputation

    Nice looking sale guys.
  5. New Member
    drunk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    169

    Reputation

    I don't see a discount on palo alto labs.
  6. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Sweet sale guys, NP does it again!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  7. New Member
    CDONDICI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    288

    Reputation

    I <3 NP :clean:
  8. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    i love and hate you at the same time... never thought this could happen.
  9. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2804

    Reputation

    Attention International and US Military Customers:

    Discounted shipping for you too

    50% off USPS shipping rates to international and APO/FPO addresses for orders over $199

    coupon code: INT AM
    good until the end of the month
  10. New Member
    Never2Cut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Ordered me some of that new Poseidon stuff!! Been wanting to pick some up among other things. This gives me the excuse! Great prices!!
  11. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    609

    Reputation

    SWEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    wow, that is the cheapest you can find controlled labs' products anywhere in the world!
  13. New Member
    Iron.Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    246

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Attention International and US Military Customers:

    Discounted shipping for you too

    50% off USPS shipping rates to international and APO/FPO addresses for orders over $199

    coupon code: INT AM
    good until the end of the month

    Sam, what email can you be reached at?
  14. New Member
    getjacked63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    how long is this sale running? still waiting to grab that flavor system before i make my next order!
  15. New Member
    entropy138's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    Whoa - stimulant X regularly 20.95 marked down to 25.95 what kind of sale is this again???

    HAHA looks like I'm going to be ordering some goodies
  16. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Don't forget the free domestic ground shipping on orders over $199
    Please check your PM.
  17. New Member
    Loadre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Yeah, exactly how long will this sale be lasting?
  18. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    I see regulary $28.95. Fix your monitor
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,346
    Rep Power
    755350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I saw that right underneath the 1 for 2 sale. Buy 1 and get charged for 2 instead.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. Advanced Member
    eatingisfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    483

    Reputation

    DOH, just ordered almost $200(incl shipping) worth only 7 days ago!
  21. New Member
    AlphaAnabolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post


    Synergy: The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.

    This is the exact attitude and approach that NutraPlanet would like to bring to the table. That’s right, in order to commence the celebration of becoming AnabolicMinds official online store, we would like to announce the synergy that is evolving throughout this community....

    I am sure that you all have seen substantial sales at various competitors, but NEVER have you seen one emerge from numerous forces joining for one common purpose: HUGE BLOWOUT SAVINGS!!!

    For a limited time only, SAVE BIGS BUCKS on promotions such as:

    • 10% off of Anabolic Innovations/Healthy Cheat Foods, Athletic Edge Nutrition, and Palo Alto Labs!
    • 16% off of Nimbus Nutrition!
    • 20% off of Axis Labs!
    • Up to 25% off of Designer Supplements!
    • Up to 28% off of Controlled Labs!

    NOT CONVINCED? No worries, the excitement has just begun!......

    • Up to 30% off of Applied Nutriceuticals & Primaforce/Scivation!
    • Up to 50% off of Anabolic Xtreme!
    • Up to 60% off of Thermolife!

    An abundance of companies with a diverse selection, all under one forum with one approach: NutraPlanet’s Synergy Sale!!!
    In a single word: WOW!

    Keep up the great work, and the ability for all of us to have a good company to come to, that sells amazing proven products!
  22. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Nutraplanet is the sh!t,you guys rock like the 80"s on steroids.. ...here's a little bruce for ya:bruce2:
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Nice sale guys Good thing I purchased last week ( no honestly, this would have made me spend way over $200 lol ).
  24. Axis Labs Rep
    aleemdj2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    157

    Reputation

    Sweet sale NP!
  25. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Great sales guys!! AI's Chaos at 29.95 ---wow!!!
  26. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    9061

    Reputation

    Just a "head's up"...while on the Mass FX page, I noticed that it states that Total List Price for Mass FX and Hyperdrol is $67.90 but the bundle price is $79.99...???
  27. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Never2Cut View Post
    Ordered me some of that new Poseidon stuff!! Been wanting to pick some up among other things. This gives me the excuse! Great prices!!
    Thanks for the order Never2Cut! You certainly got an AMAZING price! Poseidon for $24.95!

    Great job Nutra Planet! Congratulations on all your success here on Anabolic Minds!

    Workin
  28. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2804

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Just a "head's up"...while on the Mass FX page, I noticed that it states that Total List Price for Mass FX and Hyperdrol is $67.90 but the bundle price is $79.99...???
    Just goes to show these sale prices are priced to MOVE
  29. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2804

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    Sam, what email can you be reached at?
    Please shoot me a PM instead...thanks!
  30. Senior Member
    dlew308's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,647
    Rep Power
    920

    Reputation

    wow, throwing down the gauntlet!!!
  31. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Just goes to show these sale prices are priced to MOVE
    sam is the man. batch 3 purple wraath (the candy batch) is on its way
  32. New Member
    Tkenshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    161

    Reputation

    When does the sale end?
  33. Advanced Member
    Sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    448

    Reputation

    what??????????????????

    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH! That is simply stunning Sam!




    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Attention International and US Military Customers:

    Discounted shipping for you too

    50% off USPS shipping rates to international and APO/FPO addresses for orders over $199

    coupon code: INT AM
    good until the end of the month
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,346
    Rep Power
    755350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    THIS IS NUTRA!!!

    The sale NEVER ends.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  35. New Member
    Loadre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    Ordered some HX2 for the heck of it. Will see how I like it.
  36. New Member
    m4gnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    186

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by getjacked63 View Post
    how long is this sale running? still waiting to grab that flavor system before i make my next order!
    Bump to this Q. Will the new flavor systems be available before the sale ends?
  37. New Member
    evoVIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    I've been holding off just the discounted shipping, everything else is just icing.

    Time to stock up
  38. New Member
    Madevilz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    180

    Reputation

    Thats it... I officially have no more room for supplement in my house, and officially broke. thx Nutra!
  39. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,809
    Rep Power
    957092

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I ordered almost 300 bucks worth last week and becasue of unavialability of some Items have not revieved it yet......However this sale made me think oh whats another 50 bucks at those prices and got a nother order hahaha....I am cut off of supps for at least 6 months
  40. New Member
    Jsouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    195

    Reputation

    I was put on supplement probation till the end of september bc of this sale... thanks nutraplanet
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When will nutraplanets next big sale likely be?
    By jakedamuus in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:04 AM
  2. any nutraplanet black friday sale?
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 03:54 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:38 PM
  4. MST is now available at Nutraplanet.com - huge sale
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 04:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in