Sale Today!!??

ahendi

Awards
I remember reading in another post they were going to start a huge sale today. Anyone know when this will happen? Ready to place a huge order:D

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I remember too, but i haven't heard or seen anything about it since that post

ahendi

Awards
Ok the sale is on! I placed items in my cart and went to see many of them were on sale today. Had to empty my cart and put the items back in to get the discount. It seems all Controlled Labs products are on sale and Basic Cuts is a great deal now too.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I just ordered WTF Pumped the other day and NOW it's $10 CHEAPER!! You guys are veerry tricky.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I just ordered WTF Pumped the other day and NOW it's $10 CHEAPER!! You guys are veerry tricky.
Yep, our plan is to take your $10, buy some black market nukes, and sell them to North Korea for $20...INSTANT PROFIT!!!!

300Fan

Awards
damn, i dont get it... I just purchased the AI Cycle Support today and didnt get a discount... Could have saved $10!

300Fan

Awards
lol 1 hour before that post :( maybe i can get a discount or money towards havoc when i make the order? :ntome:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, our plan is to take your $10, buy some black market nukes, and sell them to North Korea for $20...INSTANT PROFIT!!!!
:eek: I knew it!!!

At least it's going towards a worthy cause...:nono:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
For answers to your question, click here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
Oh dear GOD....it is worse than I expected.

:::crosses self....then touches self erotically...mmmm, sales::::
please behave yourself, sir :nutkick: there are ladies reading this forum :rofl:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
please behave yourself, sir :nutkick: there are ladies reading this forum :rofl:
I know...after this post I received 15 PMs...complete with numbers and pics.