bulk CitMalate prob....

  1. bulk CitMalate prob....


    i dont know whats up with my bulk cit malate ive got.

    ive heard and seen clumping from moisture while shipping or whatever with my other bulk supps ive received but this is just rediculous.

    the entier bucket is in a gooey mass and not just clumpy, its all sticky and hard to scoop out, i have to scrape at it or drop it on the floor to break off clumps then try to accuratley dose it with my 1/4 tsp.

    is this just common with citmalate or is this really bad moisture contammintation?

    ive ordered AEE/AAKG/CEE/Taurine/Powerfull/cissus/creamono all in bulk and never had this prob before.


  2. Yes, I had this happen with CM before...turned into a gooey yellow polymer. Still worked but it was a pain to sludge out and dissolve in water.

  3. thanks B,

    wanted to make sure my shii wasnt goin bad, figured it was just a natural characteristic of the compound comin from apples and what not but it still worried me, thanks again for the input.
    •   
       

  4. Red face


    Heh. I had di-creatine malate get clumpy. I have some citrulline-malate, too. Just checked and it is a semi-solid clump, too. Have you tried breaking it into smaller clumps with a fork and then mashing them in something like wax paper? I have a mallet with a smooth side (for my food) but I also have a mortar and pestle. I have found using a metal spoon and eyeballing it acceptable.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    thanks B,

    wanted to make sure my shii wasnt goin bad, figured it was just a natural characteristic of the compound comin from apples and what not but it still worried me, thanks again for the input.
    It can attract some water, but a single dollop? Any way you can shoot me a pic for my own curiosity?

    Worst I have ever seen, I think, is Alpha-GPC. Trying to scoop that stuff up after it gets exposed to moisture (it was during that hurricane season back in 2004) was not pretty.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. The weird thing is I live in AZ with virtually no humidity, but mine turned into a blob of yellow gluey-solid.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It can attract some water, but a single dollop? Any way you can shoot me a pic for my own curiosity?

    Worst I have ever seen, I think, is Alpha-GPC. Trying to scoop that stuff up after it gets exposed to moisture (it was during that hurricane season back in 2004) was not pretty.
    i had to scoop it out with a serving spoon and it retained the shape of the bucket perfectly!!!!!



    as for right after LITERALLY right after i snapped the shot it split in 2 between my fingers and went all over my lap and chair .... managed to get most of it put back in the bucket as its all clumpy but prob lost a good 2-3 servings that turned to powder i had to vaccum up.



  8. Sweet. At least we use the material that doesn't turn into a solid brick that cannot be broken.

    For the stuff in the chair, next time try snorting with a straw.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i had to scoop it out with a serving spoon and it retained the shape of the bucket perfectly!!!!!

    as for right after LITERALLY right after i snapped the shot it split in 2 between my fingers and went all over my lap and chair .... managed to get most of it put back in the bucket as its all clumpy but prob lost a good 2-3 servings that turned to powder i had to vaccum up.
    My stuff from nutra did the exact same thing... I think its just the nature of the beast.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sweet. At least we use the material that doesn't turn into a solid brick that cannot be broken.

    For the stuff in the chair, next time try snorting with a straw.
    All that just depends on how fast you use the product. I had mine for a month before using it... you know how well CM goes into liquid... it wouldnt even melt without a good work at it.

    Crazy

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sweet. At least we use the material that doesn't turn into a solid brick that cannot be broken.

    For the stuff in the chair, next time try snorting with a straw.
    Ya, I would imagine you can just shake the canister up real good and break some of that up a little better. It clearly separated out into a fairly fine powder when it fell into the chair.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  12. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i have to scrape at it or drop it on the floor to break off clumps then try to accuratley dose it
    ya i didnt say it couldnt brake apart, just wondered about the fact that it was SO clumpy and sticky and if this was a normal aspect for this compound when exposed to a small amount of moisture.... others just get a lil clumpy and not sticky and fall right apart when prodded with a 1/4 tsp.... this one i have to press into the tsp with force as its a malleable mass..... some of it goes pretty powdery.... the rest is damn sticky...

    this just seems to be normal for cit malate.... no problem.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ya i didnt say it couldnt brake apart, just wondered about the fact that it was SO clumpy and sticky and if this was a normal aspect for this compound when exposed to a small amount of moisture.... others just get a lil clumpy and not sticky and fall right apart when prodded with a 1/4 tsp.... this one i have to press into the tsp with force as its a malleable mass..... some of it goes pretty powdery.... the rest is damn sticky...

    this just seems to be normal for cit malate.... no problem.
    Try a dehydrator!!!

    I wonder... does it become rock then? Smoke it like an 8 ball!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Try a dehydrator!!!

    I wonder... does it become rock then? Smoke it like an 8 ball!!!

    Adams
    all this sniffin and smokin.... you guys love your white powders.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    all this sniffin and smokin.... you guys love your white powders.
    We all gotta have our vices. Mine is smoking supplements... the Tribulus give me one great of a high/erection.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    We all gotta have our vices. Mine is smoking supplements... the Tribulus give me one great of a high/erection.

    Adams
    I tried this...my tongue poked right through the roof of my mouth for hours.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulking diet critique (YellowJacket??)
    By Blazer88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:51 AM
  2. computer probs
    By snakeman458 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 10:48 PM
  3. Tx's Bulking Journal.
    By txwakeskater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 03:21 AM
  4. Bulking and T1: Just wondering...
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 09:03 PM
  5. bulking agent mid-short cycle
    By khafra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 11:34 AM
Log in
Log in