Just a thought to further kill off the competition.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
If Nutraplanet would incorporate a point system for purchases that would lead up to kickbacks or something in that fashion.
It was a sudden thought when I was in a clothing store that offered such a thing, I think it may be a hassle to bring such a option for customers in Nutraplanet but it is pretty innovative since I have yet to run into a online store that offers such a thing.
Any possibilities?

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
I think something like that would be a good idea.. I know that I always shop around for the lowest price for a particular supplement. If a store offered some sort of inncentive for me to shop there. (gaining some sort of points) I might be more inclined to keep my business in one place.

There is no opportunity cost of me buying a single order from a different store, But if i was going to miss out on potential points....

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
NP has competition ?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, what competition? Last time I checked, NutraP was the only store in the Supplement Stores section.
:wtf:
I love nutraplanet, Ive said it numerous times, but Id like to know what happened to the other stores, they all just left?? I read that planetary was leaving, and that was a good store, what happened to everyone?? Did I miss a memo??

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
CNW is still on here, they are just under the other section

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:wtf:
I love nutraplanet, Ive said it numerous times, but Id like to know what happened to the other stores, they all just left?? I read that planetary was leaving, and that was a good store, what happened to everyone?? Did I miss a memo??
Haha I don't know. I was just joking around because I had just noticed that before seeing this thread.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Competition may be nil at the "moment" but if a point system is to be used customers are more inclined to stay in 1 place as said by Jimbo.
I am sure I am not the only person to window shop at other online supplement stores for product prices or specials.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Competition may be nil at the "moment" but if a point system is to be used customers are more inclined to stay in 1 place as said by Jimbo.
I am sure I am not the only person to window shop at other online supplement stores for product prices or specials.
Actually that makes a lot of sense. I live in a small community in which until recently there was only 1 supermarket in town. Recently a second one opened but due to the fact that most people had built up so many points on their reward cards they've stuck with the first supermarket despite some better deals at the second.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It all comes down to what everyone wants more. We can cut out the insane sales we have been having, in order to institute a program such as this, or we can keep the focus on constantly running monthly specials.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bring Back the Moving Sale prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was the shizzzzzle for rizzzzle.

good idea tho' i feel i should be rewarded for spending money i need for other things at NP.....supp whoring is a bad hobby.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It all comes down to what everyone wants more. We can cut out the insane sales we have been having, in order to institute a program such as this, or we can keep the focus on constantly running monthly specials.
:goodpost: I like the sales. They give me a reason to spend ridiculous amounts of money all at once because it's "for a limited time only". ;)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't an increase in sales negate this fact, and push forward in to also keeping the sales going, Whilst attracting another type of customer base?

Adams

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I'm loyal. Until I get a reason to go somewhere else (saving a couple bucks is NOT a good enough reason, IMO), I usually stick with the same shop, unless they don't carry a specific item I'm looking for.

I used to do the whole *shop around and save $10* thing. But, I don't agree w/ this buyer mentality anymore. I support those that support me with things that are more important than the absolute lowest cost.

I'm not going to support Johnny Undercut just because he'll save me a few bucks. In the long term, I don't find that as beneficial as supporting the *good guys*.

:bb:

/off-topic (I guess maybe not so off-topic if this is a reason why I don't need a point-system)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i only by from NP 100% bb.com lost most my biz, and i never shop anywhere.

plus being 4 hrs from np is a plus

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering I get my stuff 2-3 days tops does being 4 hours away let you get your stuff a day before you even order it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am against anything that cuts into my commission.

Otherwise I suggest you kick Matt first. I'm sure he'll kick back.
Just make sure you stabilize your shoulder. I kick back harder than a 12 gauge.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
lol, exactly. they aren't a charity here people