Scivation backbone stack!

Aurora_Borealis

Awards
I just saw that and said Holy **** to myself. Now I just need to decide on the flavors!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
@ Stryder - you have a PM!

(and I accidentally mentioned the "Barebone" stack, not "Backbone". Mah bad.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Oh that is some friggin' crap! I just ordered a large Xtend and received it today. Figures!

You are right. Sick. Freakin'. Deal. :head:
LOL for 4 cents less you coulda got free protein...what a deal

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You sure you didn't mention the "Brokeback" stack, complete with your phone number and address?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
You sure you didn't mention the "Brokeback" stack, complete with your phone number and address?
Haha, I was just gonna ask him if he might have mentioned the "Backdoor" stack? :stick:

:lol:

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established

Just to show everyone why NP kicks so much a**...

This was an exchange between me and Stryder (via PM) concerning my dumba** missing the stack deal...

Hey *******, I went ahead and applied $19.99 NutraBucks to your account for the difference. You can redeem it on the fly on your next purchase.

Thanks for the continued support and all the help on the boards my friend :thumbsup:

-Sam
Okay, I know this is a stretch, but I have to ask...

I just ordered a 1k tub of Xtend (order # ******) and had overlooked the Barebone Stack (which in essence is a *free* bottle of Substance).

I would be forever indebted to you (and NP) if I could somehow still get in on the Stack, even though I've already ordered the 1k Xtend. Pay shipping? Or heck, maybe even just a disount on the Substance would be SWEET!

Whatever, though, NP rocks and I have to hide my credit/debit cards because ordering is so friggin' addicting.

Thanks for any assistance!

-shakes (****)

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
gotta love the great customer service!!! After my next order I will have enough Xtend and Substance to last a lifetime!!! :bruce3:

RudyKY08

Awards
bump for the vanilla Substance + lemon Xtend. Tastes like heaven.