E****l

1. E****l

Does nutraplanet have the e****l which contains 83 servings, or the new formula which contains 100 servings?

2. Neither right now, because it's out of stock. Normally, it's the 83 servings though.
    •   

3. I got a bag of the orange flavor, a few weeks ago, that was the 100 serving formula. It's BCAA + taurine (no glutamine, b6 and CM).

4. Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile View Post
    I got a bag of the orange flavor, a few weeks ago, that was the 100 serving formula. It's BCAA + taurine (no glutamine, b6 and CM).
    yeah, thats what i hear about the new formula.....do you like it as well? i think i would rather have the cit malate in there.....glut and b6 i dont really care about

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile View Post
    I got a bag of the orange flavor, a few weeks ago, that was the 100 serving formula. It's BCAA + taurine (no glutamine, b6 and CM).
    that sucks

6. Thanks for the interest.

Another Shipment of E****L will be at Nutra Planet tomorrow.

I am not sure what NP has instock I will let them answer that.

In the new formula you get 20% MORE BCAAS

There are 3 or 4 other companies which offers BCAA with the Glutamine and one of them have the Cit Mal in it.

We chose to give 20% more BCAAs and do away with the Glutamine and Cit Mal and add Taurine. This give you more of a choice of BCAA products.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

7. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    that sucks
    Can I ask why you feel that way?

8. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Can I ask why you feel that way?
    Sure. I like using CM. It is just a few more grams that I don't have to add to my drink.

It was nice to get a response from Crowler regarding why. More BCAA's is cool with me. That was just my initial reaction. Now that I know it doesn't really suck.

I liked the cheaper alternative to the Xtend I was previously using. But I have a lot of bulk C.M. so it not really a issue with me. Glad you didn't get super defensive.

9. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    Sure. I like using CM. It is just a few more grams that I don't have to add to my drink.

It was nice to get a response from Crowler regarding why. More BCAA's is cool with me. That was just my initial reaction. Now that I know it doesn't really suck.

I liked the cheaper alternative to the Xtend I was previously using. But I have a lot of bulk C.M. so it not really a issue with me. Glad you didn't get super defensive.

Cool. AI/HCF values customer input quite a bit, so thats why I asked. Thanks for the input!

10. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Cool. AI/HCF values customer input quite a bit, so thats why I asked. Thanks for the input!
    No problem. I trust you guys. You know what you are doing. I use your protein isolates and BCAAs and will continue to. This type of interaction is excatly why I support your company. I appreciate it.
    •   

11. Honesly, I like the new formula better. I really only care about the BCAA so the exclusion of the glu/cm/b6 doesn't matter to me one bit. The taurine is a nice bonus, but I would be fine with just BCAA. The only reason I go with e****l over bulk is the taste.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile View Post
    Honesly, I like the new formula better. I really only care about the BCAA so the exclusion of the glu/cm/b6 doesn't matter to me one bit. The taurine is a nice bonus, but I would be fine with just BCAA. The only reason I go with e****l over bulk is the taste.
    May I ask what your favorite flavor is?

Similar Forum Threads

1. e****lent deal on nolvadex
    By michaelton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 06:42 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 08:44 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 04:14 AM
  4. E****lent GH Info.
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics