Excell

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Does nutraplanet have the excell which contains 83 servings, or the new formula which contains 100 servings?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Neither right now, because it's out of stock. Normally, it's the 83 servings though.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I got a bag of the orange flavor, a few weeks ago, that was the 100 serving formula. It's BCAA + taurine (no glutamine, b6 and CM).

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
I got a bag of the orange flavor, a few weeks ago, that was the 100 serving formula. It's BCAA + taurine (no glutamine, b6 and CM).
yeah, thats what i hear about the new formula.....do you like it as well? i think i would rather have the cit malate in there.....glut and b6 i dont really care about

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the interest.

Another Shipment of EXCELL will be at Nutra Planet tomorrow.

I am not sure what NP has instock I will let them answer that.

In the new formula you get 20% MORE BCAAS

There are 3 or 4 other companies which offers BCAA with the Glutamine and one of them have the Cit Mal in it.

We chose to give 20% more BCAAs and do away with the Glutamine and Cit Mal and add Taurine. This give you more of a choice of BCAA products.

CROWLER

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Can I ask why you feel that way?
Sure. I like using CM. It is just a few more grams that I don't have to add to my drink.

It was nice to get a response from Crowler regarding why. More BCAA's is cool with me. That was just my initial reaction. Now that I know it doesn't really suck.

I liked the cheaper alternative to the Xtend I was previously using. But I have a lot of bulk C.M. so it not really a issue with me. Glad you didn't get super defensive.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sure. I like using CM. It is just a few more grams that I don't have to add to my drink.

It was nice to get a response from Crowler regarding why. More BCAA's is cool with me. That was just my initial reaction. Now that I know it doesn't really suck.

I liked the cheaper alternative to the Xtend I was previously using. But I have a lot of bulk C.M. so it not really a issue with me. Glad you didn't get super defensive.

Cool. AI/HCF values customer input quite a bit, so thats why I asked. :) Thanks for the input!

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Cool. AI/HCF values customer input quite a bit, so thats why I asked. :) Thanks for the input!
No problem. I trust you guys. You know what you are doing. I use your protein isolates and BCAAs and will continue to. This type of interaction is excatly why I support your company. I appreciate it.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Honesly, I like the new formula better. I really only care about the BCAA so the exclusion of the glu/cm/b6 doesn't matter to me one bit. The taurine is a nice bonus, but I would be fine with just BCAA. The only reason I go with excell over bulk is the taste.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Honesly, I like the new formula better. I really only care about the BCAA so the exclusion of the glu/cm/b6 doesn't matter to me one bit. The taurine is a nice bonus, but I would be fine with just BCAA. The only reason I go with excell over bulk is the taste.
May I ask what your favorite flavor is?