Excell

  1. Excell


    Does nutraplanet have the excell which contains 83 servings, or the new formula which contains 100 servings?


  2. Neither right now, because it's out of stock. Normally, it's the 83 servings though.

  3. I got a bag of the orange flavor, a few weeks ago, that was the 100 serving formula. It's BCAA + taurine (no glutamine, b6 and CM).
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile View Post
    I got a bag of the orange flavor, a few weeks ago, that was the 100 serving formula. It's BCAA + taurine (no glutamine, b6 and CM).
    yeah, thats what i hear about the new formula.....do you like it as well? i think i would rather have the cit malate in there.....glut and b6 i dont really care about

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile View Post
    I got a bag of the orange flavor, a few weeks ago, that was the 100 serving formula. It's BCAA + taurine (no glutamine, b6 and CM).
    that sucks

  6. Thanks for the interest.

    Another Shipment of EXCELL will be at Nutra Planet tomorrow.

    I am not sure what NP has instock I will let them answer that.

    In the new formula you get 20% MORE BCAAS

    There are 3 or 4 other companies which offers BCAA with the Glutamine and one of them have the Cit Mal in it.

    We chose to give 20% more BCAAs and do away with the Glutamine and Cit Mal and add Taurine. This give you more of a choice of BCAA products.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  7. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    that sucks
    Can I ask why you feel that way?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Can I ask why you feel that way?
    Sure. I like using CM. It is just a few more grams that I don't have to add to my drink.

    It was nice to get a response from Crowler regarding why. More BCAA's is cool with me. That was just my initial reaction. Now that I know it doesn't really suck.

    I liked the cheaper alternative to the Xtend I was previously using. But I have a lot of bulk C.M. so it not really a issue with me. Glad you didn't get super defensive.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    Sure. I like using CM. It is just a few more grams that I don't have to add to my drink.

    It was nice to get a response from Crowler regarding why. More BCAA's is cool with me. That was just my initial reaction. Now that I know it doesn't really suck.

    I liked the cheaper alternative to the Xtend I was previously using. But I have a lot of bulk C.M. so it not really a issue with me. Glad you didn't get super defensive.

    Cool. AI/HCF values customer input quite a bit, so thats why I asked. Thanks for the input!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Cool. AI/HCF values customer input quite a bit, so thats why I asked. Thanks for the input!
    No problem. I trust you guys. You know what you are doing. I use your protein isolates and BCAAs and will continue to. This type of interaction is excatly why I support your company. I appreciate it.

  11. Honesly, I like the new formula better. I really only care about the BCAA so the exclusion of the glu/cm/b6 doesn't matter to me one bit. The taurine is a nice bonus, but I would be fine with just BCAA. The only reason I go with excell over bulk is the taste.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile View Post
    Honesly, I like the new formula better. I really only care about the BCAA so the exclusion of the glu/cm/b6 doesn't matter to me one bit. The taurine is a nice bonus, but I would be fine with just BCAA. The only reason I go with excell over bulk is the taste.
    May I ask what your favorite flavor is?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. excellent deal on nolvadex
    By michaelton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 05:42 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 07:44 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 03:14 AM
  4. Excellent GH Info.
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 02:20 AM
  5. Excellent Acne Guide by Ryker77
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 PM
Log in
Log in