It seems like everytime I try to order...

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
There's always one item not in stock. Trying to take advantage of your free shipping deal by ordering a ton of stuff at once and hoping it'll hold me over for a while. Bulk Subultiamine is on the list, along with Poseidon and AI Chaos. Any ideas when I'll be able to get this stuff?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poseidon should be in sometime later today. Keep on the look out.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Poseidon was delivered to Nutra planet at 10:36 this morning! :head:

They should have it up for sale soon! :)

Workin

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Chaos should be there in 2 days.

Many apologies for the delay it has been flying off the shelves.

CROWLER

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Workin! Kudos!

EDIT: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to workin2005 again.".....Damn! Anyone?
D,
Off topic, but are you all getting my emails? Ive sent twice, and got your autoresponse about getting back to me in 24 hours... but I never even got a confirmation you got the message.

Adams

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm....I browsed through all of my emails and I didn't see anything from you. Please try emailing me again at [email protected]. If you still have no luck, please let me know I will work something out for you.

Thanks for your patience and for business!

D,
Off topic, but are you all getting my emails? Ive sent twice, and got your autoresponse about getting back to me in 24 hours... but I never even got a confirmation you got the message.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm....I browsed through all of my emails and I didn't see anything from you. Please try emailing me again at [email protected]. If you still have no luck, please let me know I will work something out for you.

Thanks for your patience and for business!
Its no problem bro.. I will just PM you the message then.

Adams

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For clarification:

If you see a NutraPlanet bulk powder item that says it's not in stock but the add to cart button is there, it simply means we don't have it prefilled, but will be able to fill and ship it out usually the same day. If we are actually out of stock on the bulk powder, the add to cart button will not available. We are in the process of revamping the ENTIRE site and this confusion will not be an issue. Just a heads up...FYI