Ordering

MichiganHater

Awards
I ordered Thursday night and it is still at pending and not shipped yet please let me know what the problem is.

MichiganHater

Awards
#234614 thats the ordering # if that helps

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Ummm:

1-you should always email them first with inquiries-
2-are u sure the items were instock and didnt say 2-4 days as some of the items do?
3-maybe things slowed down just a tad with Easter weekend?

Note: I dont work for them Im just a loyal fan

MichiganHater

Awards
thanks roadblock
I just cant for my stuff to come in lol
1st time i order it came in 2 days and it was amazing
Its probably just because of Easter

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
No prob. Just like I wrote, email them if you really think there is a longer than normal delay, but Im sure there isnt a problem, Ive ordered from them so many times I cant count and not once was there ever a problem. Nutra is the best online store I have ever dealt with, hands down. They answer emails quick too, so drop them a line in a day or two if your stuff doesnt ship out, but I understand how anxious you are to get your order.

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
They would receive email alert way faster than a finding a thread on their forum. You can't expect them to constantly monitor the forums as opposed to getting an email alert which is practically instant. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you got a reply during the holidays if you did email.

In either case, i'm sure they will get back to you. Good Friday is a holiday, plus the weekend. Nutra is amazing when it comes to shipping but have a little patience, it is the long weekend after all.