Penetrate/Formestane Problem

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
I added my 10 grams of Formestane to 8 oz penetrate and after heating it up in a jar in water on the stove, it still has a slight gritty feel to it. Would it ruin the penetrate or formestane if I added a little rubbing alcohol into mix to hopefully take care of the problem. Thanks for the help guys

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Hey thanks for the help man, anyone thinking about using this product don't let this hinder you. I have only tried it a couple times and yeah some grit is left on my skin but you can definetly tell the test is jumping.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for the help man, anyone thinking about using this product don't let this hinder you. I have only tried it a couple times and yeah some grit is left on my skin but you can definetly tell the test is jumping.
If you've got any tips/pointers beyond what has been posted already, please post what you've learned through experience. I'm going to be doing this in two months and it will be my first time making a transdermal.

Any info will be appreciated(and compensated ;) ).

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
If you've got any tips/pointers beyond what has been posted already, please post what you've learned through experience. I'm going to be doing this in two months and it will be my first time making a transdermal.

Any info will be appreciated(and compensated ;) ).
Try reading this thread, it's for 4-AD and penetrate but the process for formestane should be pretty much the same

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/22460-how-mix-4-a.html

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
I started yesterday and heated it up like I said but one big thing I would say is to definetly shake. Im going to go look for something small like a BB to put in there to break up whats left of the chunks. I have found that by putting it on your wrists you can rub them together and that seems to help the assimilation into the skin. Make sure you put this directly on to your application spot... I was putting it on my hand the first two times and I found I was waisting some of it. Ill keep you all posted

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I think this will help out alot.

I guess I have some questions though since it seems like there are a few different methods. If you go by way of microwave, should you not use the bottle that the Penetrate comes in? I've heard that it melts easily.

Then the other way to do it would be to use a glass jar in a pool of heated water then slowly add in the Form and stir until fully dissolved.

Which way is better? Maybe it doesn't really matter that much, so I'll probably just have to pick one.

Thanks for the application tip too.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to get it hot enough to ensure that more goes into solution DO NOT use the bottle. For me, the glass jar/boiling water method works like a charm. Bring to a boil, add in form in a jar(let sit for a few minutes), slowly add powdered(shake the bottle every now and then), and viola you have your mixture.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
If you dont have a jar you can always use a pirex measuring cup, you cant shake it up but I just stirred it for awhile and that seemed to do the trick. Then once it cools enough use a funnel get it back in the bottle and shake what your momma gave you

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Haha...aight that sounds good. Thanks again guys.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you dont have a jar you can always use a pirex measuring cup, you cant shake it up but I just stirred it for awhile and that seemed to do the trick. Then once it cools enough use a funnel get it back in the bottle and shake what your momma gave you

That's a pretty good idea too, but what exactly is a pirex cup?:think:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty good idea too, but what exactly is a pirex cup?:think:
Pyrex is a heat resistant glass used in kitchen cookware and measuring cups. If you have glass measuring cups, there is a very good chance its actually made of Pyrex. Flip it over and check the bottom.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pyrex is a heat resistant glass used in kitchen cookware and measuring cups. If you have glass measuring cups, there is a very good chance its actually made of Pyrex. Flip it over and check the bottom.
I didn't know that(I usually just call them "glass measuring cups"). I've been using them all along.LOL Learned something new today.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Yeah me to, well it may not get as hot but trust me it gets hot enough where you cant pick it up out of the hot water so for the purpose of this it works

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jsouth- just noticed that, you added 10 gms to penetrate? you may be pushing the limit. i got great results with only 5.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think 10 would be fine, most find the penatrate taps out at about 12-15gr for most powders. Just heat it up real good J.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Thats awesome you got good results with only 5 grams, I started leaning out some I think im going to wait till next weekend to measure everything up and ill keep you all posted.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes but remember i added form around 2 weeks into a epi cycle. hey jsouth you doing the form solo. if you got the bucks massfx or activate stacks great with form, just a thought. good luck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds good.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
I was just thinking about doing a log of a BUNCH of stuff when my order goes in: I wanna use Formestane,BAM, Poseidon, Bulk Leucine, Bulk Sesathin Controlled Labs White Flood and Green Mag, Lipoderm Ultra with Rasberry Ketones. I wont be doing the Lipo wit the Form and BAM but pick one do it for a month then the next month do the other.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, looks like quit the arsenal. You do a log, and I'll watch for sure.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
I'll have this arsenal as soon as bulk sesathin is up for sale, I might pick up a leviathan and run that with lipoderm ultra we will see.