NP Green Tea Caps

1. NP Green Tea Caps

Are the NP Green Tea Caps the same as Lean Green by Primaforce containing the following 90% polyphenols, 70% catechins and 50% EGCG?

2. Sweet price point as well.
    •   

3. I bought 2!

4. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Sweet price point as well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Sweet price point as well.
    Yup, great price to avoid the taste of the bulk powder. I hear it's quite nasty. Did I hear right? Probably not as bad as the bulk CEE I'm going to try taking lol

6. It's defenitly not the best tasting stuff out there, and with NP's cap price I'm not going to bother with the bulk.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I bought 2!
    They appear to be working for you.
  8. Guest

I buy them all the time.

9. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    They appear to be working for you.
    Ah, thanks!

10. At nutra's price, i'd take it over capping it myself. Just too bad I have half a kilo left to go.

I've actually bought sterile gloves to handle the powder because it's so sticky and it stains.

11. Quote Originally Posted by evoVIII View Post
    At nutra's price, i'd take it over capping it myself. Just too bad I have half a kilo left to go.

I've actually bought sterile gloves to handle the powder because it's so sticky and it stains.
    Now you know what is a big factor in determining the development of the Nutri-caps line.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

12. This is in my cart for my next order as Ill be using this to assist in cutting along with the other benifits. I think this rated three stars on the best fat burners. Take one vegetarian capsule two times daily prior to meals

13. This is in my cart for my next order as Ill be using this to assist in cutting along with the other benifits. I think this rated three out of five stars on the best fat burners . Take one vegetarian capsule two times daily prior to meals

14. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    This is in my cart for my next order as Ill be using this to assist in cutting along with the other benifits. I think this rated three out of five stars on the best fat burners . Take one vegetarian capsule two times daily prior to meals
    What list of best fat burners is that? And did they have Sesathin on there by chance?

15. It was in a magazine(it was in my gym , Its a 2007 issue, dont know the name of the Mag) that did research on the best fat burners on the bodybuilding market..
    Yes Sesathin only received two stars out of five.

16. What were the top fat burners they recommended? 3 stars for green tea seems pretty good. I bought 2 bottles of the Nutracaps version. I'm wondering what other relatively simple and safe fat burners they recommended.

17. I dont remember them all ; although
    A product by NX labs rated five stars(dont remember the name of it)
    Clen , and Ephedra were at the top it stated.

Caffiene, Green Tea, and yomhimbe all rated three stars I beleive. which look good to me. I think Ill be sticking with these

18. Don't think you will be disappointed...been using the Green Tea Caps for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    This is in my cart for my next order as Ill be using this to assist in cutting along with the other benifits. I think this rated three stars on the best fat burners. Take one vegetarian capsule two times daily prior to meals

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green tea caps?
    By scott72 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 06:28 PM
  2. Green Tea Caps from Nutraplanet
    By Urban Monk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 06:03 PM
  3. Got Green Tea Caps?
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4