ATD or Trione?
- 04-06-2007, 11:01 PM
- 04-07-2007, 06:53 AM
Personal preference a lot of times. Both are good at what they do, just figure out your budget, the sides associated with each and pick one. Either/or will be effective.~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
- 04-07-2007, 07:55 AM
ATD is a stronger anti-e than the Trione caps, but the side effects such as fatigue, loss of libido, etc...tend to be more pronounced with ATD.
If you are looking for a nice Test boost or something to harden you up, shed some subcutaneous water, and improve vascularity, I would go with the Trione caps.
If you are using it for post cycle therapy and will be running a compound that heavily aromatizes, the ATD caps will be a better choice.
04-07-2007, 01:49 PM
ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68
WHAT has science offered?
Similar Forum Threads
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-26-2008, 08:53 AM
- By canadian champ in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2008, 07:25 PM
- By thewilman in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 09-27-2007, 11:05 AM
- By charger71 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:52 PM
- By Maccabee in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2005, 03:53 PM