Which ones better?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Personal preference a lot of times. Both are good at what they do, just figure out your budget, the sides associated with each and pick one. Either/or will be effective.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ATD is a stronger anti-e than the Trione caps, but the side effects such as fatigue, loss of libido, etc...tend to be more pronounced with ATD.

If you are looking for a nice Test boost or something to harden you up, shed some subcutaneous water, and improve vascularity, I would go with the Trione caps.

If you are using it for post cycle therapy and will be running a compound that heavily aromatizes, the ATD caps will be a better choice.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
ATD is a stronger anti-e than the Trione caps, but the side effects such as fatigue, loss of libido, etc...tend to be more pronounced with ATD.

If you are looking for a nice Test boost or something to harden you up, shed some subcutaneous water, and improve vascularity, I would go with the Trione caps.

If you are using it for post cycle therapy and will be running a compound that heavily aromatizes, the ATD caps will be a better choice.
That's what I was looking for. I'm doing PCT but don't wanna lose libido and can't risk the side effect of fatigue. Reason I started the cycle was to increase my work performance. High mental and physical demands. Would u recommend trione for my situation then? I was on a low dose 250mg 6 injection 12 week test cyp cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 11
Anabolics 13
TexasLifter89 Supplements 17
Supplements 5
Anabolics 4