Next Batch Of Epistane @ Nutraplanet????

Status
Not open for further replies.
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys give me an update on when Epistane will be available at the planet again?:think:

Thanks

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
this could be consider source posting?, maybe. i think you should address this kind of questions via email or something with them instead that in a open forum that has rules agains source posting

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
this could be consider source posting?, maybe. i think you should address this kind of questions via email or something with them instead that in a open forum that has rules agains source posting
??? Maybe I'm a little clueless but I have seen tons of posts in the nutraplanet forums asking when they are getting products in.... someone please explain.:head:

As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, therefore they are an exception for now

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
look around i saw in stock today!!!

propho

Awards
  • Established
not to mention there is even Black Star Labs stating "Free Havoc" in a post.. so I doubt this should fall under source posting..

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Rules have been changed:

A new exception to the rule has been made.

"As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, therefore they are an exception for now."

This is located in the source posting section. If bb.com's FDA lawyers approved the sale on their site it isn't an issue for AM given that AM doesn't sell anything.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
thanks for clearing this up yeahright...I have been wondering about this for a while now...I wonder how havoc/epi is any different than say pp or halo...lol...I can understand superdrol, but all the others?...

MystikalSoul

Awards
Nutra dosent have any hormones anymore... i don't exactly know about the sister site :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So can we get an idea when the Epi will be in stock @ Nutra?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Rules have been changed:

A new exception to the rule has been made.

"As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, therefore they are an exception for now."

This is located in the source posting section. If bb.com's FDA lawyers approved the sale on their site it isn't an issue for AM given that AM doesn't sell anything.
Research Chems are legal but you don't see them here...it just seems a tad hypocritical but I'm not going to take a sissy fit. Btw, it kinda is available through AM.com's Nutra store.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Research Chems are legal but you don't see them here...

Do me a favor Ziricote, spend the $500/hr, go ask Rick if they are and see what he tells you.

If they were the same thing in terms of legalities then bb.com would be selling them and would get approval from the attorney on staff (which deals with the FDA). Stop opening your mouth when you don't know what you're saying and I'd be real fvcking careful who you are calling hypocritical.

"R: It depends whether the chemical fits the definition of a drug in its raw or liquid form. That can depend on whether the government buys the argument that the chemical really is intended for research purposes, or whether, as in the butanediol cases, it’s really intended for human consumption. It would be an issue to be determined on a case by case basis.

C: What sorts of factors might the government look at, other than things the supplier himself might have said about consuming it?

R: The nature and wording of the disclaimers on the web site, for starters, and the screening and ordering process. Let’s look at what a legitimate chemical supply house would do. A legitimate supply company would try to ensure the products are not being purchased for use as drugs, right? Some companies require an account to be set up and references checked, and will not sell to individuals. But the government might also look at where and to whom the products were being marketed, and the nature of the other products being sold on the site, in assessing the legitimacy of the “research” explanation. I’m not going to go through all the possible factors. You can figure them out, and so can the FDA if they’re so inclined. I’m not interested in giving the FDA a blueprint. They have their own lawyers to sort it out."

R: It depends whether the chemical fits the definition of a drug in its raw or liquid form. That can depend on whether the government buys the argument that the chemical really is intended for research purposes, or whether, as in the butanediol cases, it’s really intended for human consumption. It would be an issue to be determined on a case by case basis.

C: But selling a research chemical with a host of vitamins on a bodybuilding web site might be one factor?

R: Yes. In combination with other factors, hypothetically, that’s how the government could build a case.

C: What about what other people say about the products? Could the government take into account the fact that the discussion boards are filled with postings about how people are using the products?

R: Well, if one guy said in an obscure online forum somewhere that he consumed a liquid research chemical despite all the warnings and disclaimers, the supplier could hardly be expected to be aware of it, much less accountable for it. But it might be different if lots of people are talking all about it on the boards, particularly if the boards are associated or affiliated with the supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.