Next Batch Of Epistane @ Nutraplanet????

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Next Batch Of Epistane @ Nutraplanet????

Can you guys give me an update on when Epistane will be available at the planet again?

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

this could be consider source posting?, maybe. i think you should address this kind of questions via email or something with them instead that in a open forum that has rules agains source posting
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    this could be consider source posting?, maybe. i think you should address this kind of questions via email or something with them instead that in a open forum that has rules agains source posting
    ??? Maybe I'm a little clueless but I have seen tons of posts in the nutraplanet forums asking when they are getting products in.... someone please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rules!
    As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, therefore they are an exception for now
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

look around i saw in stock today!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.56%

not to mention there is even Black Star Labs stating "Free Havoc" in a post.. so I doubt this should fall under source posting..
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Rules have been changed:

A new exception to the rule has been made.

"As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, therefore they are an exception for now."

This is located in the source posting section. If bb.com's FDA lawyers approved the sale on their site it isn't an issue for AM given that AM doesn't sell anything.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.03%

thanks for clearing this up yeahright...I have been wondering about this for a while now...I wonder how havoc/epi is any different than say pp or halo...lol...I can understand superdrol, but all the others?...
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.56%

Nutra dosent have any hormones anymore... i don't exactly know about the sister site
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

Quote Originally Posted by MystikalSoul View Post
    Nutra dosent have any hormones anymore... i don't exactly know about the sister site
    NP has Havoc now.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.25%

So can we get an idea when the Epi will be in stock @ Nutra?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.29%

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Rules have been changed:

A new exception to the rule has been made.

"As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, therefore they are an exception for now."

This is located in the source posting section. If bb.com's FDA lawyers approved the sale on their site it isn't an issue for AM given that AM doesn't sell anything.
    Research Chems are legal but you don't see them here...it just seems a tad hypocritical but I'm not going to take a sissy fit. Btw, it kinda is available through AM.com's Nutra store.
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    Research Chems are legal but you don't see them here...

Do me a favor Ziricote, spend the $500/hr, go ask Rick if they are and see what he tells you.

If they were the same thing in terms of legalities then bb.com would be selling them and would get approval from the attorney on staff (which deals with the FDA). Stop opening your mouth when you don't know what you're saying and I'd be real ****ing careful who you are calling hypocritical.

"R: It depends whether the chemical fits the definition of a drug in its raw or liquid form. That can depend on whether the government buys the argument that the chemical really is intended for research purposes, or whether, as in the butanediol cases, it’s really intended for human consumption. It would be an issue to be determined on a case by case basis.

C: What sorts of factors might the government look at, other than things the supplier himself might have said about consuming it?

R: The nature and wording of the disclaimers on the web site, for starters, and the screening and ordering process. Let’s look at what a legitimate chemical supply house would do. A legitimate supply company would try to ensure the products are not being purchased for use as drugs, right? Some companies require an account to be set up and references checked, and will not sell to individuals. But the government might also look at where and to whom the products were being marketed, and the nature of the other products being sold on the site, in assessing the legitimacy of the “research” explanation. I’m not going to go through all the possible factors. You can figure them out, and so can the FDA if they’re so inclined. I’m not interested in giving the FDA a blueprint. They have their own lawyers to sort it out."

R: It depends whether the chemical fits the definition of a drug in its raw or liquid form. That can depend on whether the government buys the argument that the chemical really is intended for research purposes, or whether, as in the butanediol cases, it’s really intended for human consumption. It would be an issue to be determined on a case by case basis.

C: But selling a research chemical with a host of vitamins on a bodybuilding web site might be one factor?

R: Yes. In combination with other factors, hypothetically, that’s how the government could build a case.

C: What about what other people say about the products? Could the government take into account the fact that the discussion boards are filled with postings about how people are using the products?

R: Well, if one guy said in an obscure online forum somewhere that he consumed a liquid research chemical despite all the warnings and disclaimers, the supplier could hardly be expected to be aware of it, much less accountable for it. But it might be different if lots of people are talking all about it on the boards, particularly if the boards are associated or affiliated with the supplier.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ETA on Next Run of Epistane?
    By adamlau in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 02:54 PM
  2. bad batch of M1t?
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 04:38 PM
  3. The "Bad" Batches of M1T
    By Brodus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 04:23 AM
  4. how's the current batch of M1T doing?
    By Campeon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 12:24 PM