Bulk dimethylamylamine in stock!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine now in stock at NutraPlanet!

1,3-dimethylamylamine is a derivative of geranium oil which resembles the body's own chemical messenger, epinephrine (adrenaline). Similar to adrenaline, 1,3-dimethylamylamine exihibits a powerful CNS stimulanting ability, for increased energy, mental clarity, and physical performance.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Is one gram 40 or 80 doses? Custom said 80 doses for $20, either way I'm getting some.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Average dosing is about 25 mg so one gram will be 40 doses...same as CNW. Actually NP and CNW are working together on this one :thumbsup:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I was really excited about this, but that's close to the regular price of Amp but with out the chocamine or caffiene. Plus I gotta measure it and cap it. I can only assume that Amp uses 25mg per, is that unrealistic?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was really excited about this, but that's close to the regular price of Amp but with out the chocamine or caffiene. Plus I gotta measure it and cap it. I can only assume that Amp uses 25mg per, is that unrealistic?
...checking on pricing...brb

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright...new price!

$10/gram

Karma and NutraBucks to Cool for pointing out the obvious :D
PM me buddy!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Is one gram 40 or 80 doses? Custom said 80 doses for $20, either way I'm getting some.
per cap amp has 12.5mg, or 80 per gram. But most if not all people do a 2 cap or 25mg (40/g) serving.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I get it. Personally, even on my first bottle, I found 4-6 to be what it took to really hit me. I do have a pretty high tolerance to stims. Styder. PM sent!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
You friggin nuggets!

Now I gotta spend more money. :smite:

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Would Nutraplanet ever cap this like they did with Yohimbine? I personally would definetly pay more for this

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
For those that don't respond to the version of Amp post the Washington Post article by Amy Shipley - I'd suggest NOT taking chocamine (cocolean - whatever) with this dimethylamylamine.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For those that don't respond to the version of Amp post the Washington Post article by Amy Shipley - I'd suggest NOT taking chocamine (cocolean - whatever) with this dimethylamylamine.
Hmm, I'm gonna have to try this solo, because I really don't get much from the Amp that's been out since the article.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
What would happen if I took the whole 1 gram in one hit?

Not that I would ever do anything so stupid..

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
fck yeah. how does it taste lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would happen if I took the whole 1 gram in one hit?

Not that I would ever do anything so stupid..
You'd probably start looking a lot like your avatar, followed by internal combustion of a vital pumping organ.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sam,
You ought to know by now that AM now isn't what it was 2-3 years ago....

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine now in stock at NutraPlanet!

1,3-dimethylamylamine is a derivative of geranium oil which resembles the body's own chemical messenger, epinephrine (adrenaline). Similar to adrenaline, 1,3-dimethylamylamine exihibits a powerful CNS stimulanting ability, for increased energy, mental clarity, and physical performance.
THE SUPPLEMENT GODS HAVE HEARD THERE LOWLY SERVANTS CRY AND ANSWERED

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4 times the members, 4 times the asininity.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Why would you even ask such a ridiculous question?
I'm honestly curious to see how long it takes for someone to screw up in measuring the stuff and take some insane dose. I really hope it doesn't happen... but it's really only a matter of time. I've done it before with things like yohimbine and I've got a great scale and am very meticulous; just forget to carry the 1 and you're in for a ride... so to speak. :)

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I'm honestly curious to see how long it takes for someone to screw up in measuring the stuff and take some insane dose. I really hope it doesn't happen... but it's really only a matter of time. I've done it before with things like yohimbine and I've got a great scale and am very meticulous; just forget to carry the 1 and you're in for a ride... so to speak. :)
Good reason to sell it capped...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
so with scale so am i thinking correct in id need it to be .025 grams

so scales that measure to 0.1g are out of teh question

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so with scale so am i thinking correct in id need it to be .025 grams

so scales that measure to 0.1g are out of teh question
Correct sir, unless you want to take the chance and divide the .1g powder into 4 "equal" piles.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
luckily i have 2 scales lol

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Correct sir, unless you want to take the chance and divide the .1g powder into 4 "equal" piles.
Scale Schmale!

I'll just measure mine out using the coke nail on my pinky finger. Always works out...

knightowl

Awards
Can you elaborate a little more on the Cocamine... IS this the reason why I don't respond to Hyper drive 3.0 ?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Knight,
I don't know the mechanism off-hand but I'm pretty sure Amp was reformulated for a helluva lot more Cocoamine relative to the geranium back when the Washington Post exposed it. I forget when that was - late '05 maybe???

Anyway - I bought 2 bottles after that - they didn't do sh*t for me.
The whole first bottle of Amp ALWAYS worked. Euphoria, loads of energy, awesome workouts.

I wondered what the deal was. Until AX posted about their attempt at a StimX that burned more fat - they added Cocolean.
BigSmith posted that they took the cocolean out because many of the testers reported no real effect relative to the original StimX version (which had no cocolean).

I can only conclude that for some people cocoamine/cocolean causes the geranium to be canceled out (in effect).

That said - Venom doesn't have geranium, but I suppose it might be possible that you don't respond to the rest of the ingredients due to the cocoamine. But - I'm not honestly sure.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
will this stuff bring on the jitters and anxiety like caffeine?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Knight,
I don't know the mechanism off-hand but I'm pretty sure Amp was reformulated for a helluva lot more Cocoamine relative to the geranium back when the Washington Post exposed it. I forget when that was - late '05 maybe???

The whole first bottle of Amp ALWAYS worked. Euphoria, loads of energy, awesome workouts.

I wondered what the deal was. Until AX posted about their attempt at a StimX that burned more fat - they added Cocolean.
BigSmith posted that they took the cocolean out because many of the testers reported no real effect relative to the original StimX version (which had no cocolean).

I can only conclude that for some people cocoamine/cocolean causes the geranium to be canceled out (in effect).

That said - Venom doesn't have geranium, but I suppose it might be possible that you don't respond to the rest of the ingredients due to the cocoamine. But - I'm not honestly sure.
yup...

will this stuff bring on the jitters and anxiety like caffeine?
I tried AMP when it first came out. I was very impressed. It was a "cleaner" more steady energy. It wasn't that jittery spike you get with ephedrine or something. I didnt crash out on it like I sometimes do with ephedrine. I also didnt "seem" to have that crankiness that I often attributed to ephedrine for an hour or so after my workout.

For Pre-workout energy and appetite suppression it was VERY good. Overall fat loss, I dont know. There are probably some better choices. This compound definately has its place though. I really liked it. I haven't taken any AMP lately but I have seen people who bought it recently say they didnt really notice it much. I always found that strange. I have a couple sample packs, I should pop them and see if the revision has reduced its effectiveness.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i still have half a bottle of pre washington post AMP so im gonna be comparing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for clearing some of this up. tried amp about 4 months ago and got nothing. ive had to listen to how good amp is every since. now i might have a reason for not getting anything from amp even at 6 caps. going to buy a gram of this,hope i might finnaly get the effect everyones been talking about.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Take 1 gram and mix in 50ml of water (yes it fully dissolves in water) now you have a simple solution that will yield 20mg per ml. Easy Smeasy.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Take 1 gram and mix in 50ml of water (yes it fully dissolves in water) now you have a simple solution that will yield 20mg per ml. Easy Smeasy.
have u tried this? how is the taste? did uu ust squirt it in ur mouth?

i thought about making it liquid last night

how long is it stable

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aha!! Now no scales needed.

Props to you C.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Where's a good place to find a graduated bottle and dropper? Wal-mart? Walgreens? I can't imagine the taste would be pleasent at all.

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
Great idea, makes total sense too. Let's all go raid our local school labs for the gear.

phrost

Awards
Where's a good place to find a graduated bottle and dropper? Wal-mart? Walgreens? I can't imagine the taste would be pleasent at all.
Yeah, what stores carry this???

phrost

Awards
Alright, found a 50ml bottle and dropper from bach for $1.32 on amazon.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you could just get a small empty bottle with a screw top lid(empty supp bottles work for me) and purchase a baby dropper at wally world in the pharm department and be set.:D

knightowl

Awards
Knight,

Thanks for the info, I did read the stimx cancelled their reformulation, I never tried it . when I tried sample packs of Venom it was amazing. bought a bottle and I have no Idea what happened but at times I feel cold, and sometimes I get Appetite stimulation ( this is supposed to be suppressing the appetite) ALRI reps had no answer for this ...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
have u tried this? how is the taste? did uu ust squirt it in ur mouth?

i thought about making it liquid last night

how long is it stable
Yes. It tastes bad, but so what. I would think it would be stable long enough to use it.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Any pharmacy would have something that would work.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have on a few occasions crushed up some altoids real fine and added them to my orals. it doesnt make a crappy taste dissapear, but it helps in not be "SO curiously fvcking nasty."

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How in the h3ll did you think of that.LOL

knightowl

Awards
So how long is long enough ( stable in solution)

weeks ? months ?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I have on a few occasions crushed up some altoids real fine and added them to my orals. it doesnt make a crappy taste dissapear, but it helps in not be "SO curiously fvcking nasty."
How in the h3ll did you think of that.LOL
#1 Tip: Take a swig of something with high citric acid content (cuts the aftertaste), tilt head, dump liquid/powder(s) in, swallow, chase immediately with more of the beverage. Do not breathe while doing this. Place feet at about shoulders width apart, knees slightly bent in the triple threat position, butt hole puckered... :D

OJ or lemonade work great...