Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any one try this-what were results. this is a must try. if you try this and dont like it bring it to indy and ill buy it back from you personnally. this is a must try. see bigt adds form to epi.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any one try this-what were results. this is a must try. if you try this and dont like it bring it to indy and ill buy it back from you personnally. this is a must try. see bigt adds form to epi.
Pimpin ain't easy!!:bruce2: :hammer: :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah i bet that purple suit dont help much either:icon_lol: :hammer: :rofl:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i bet that purple suit dont help much either:icon_lol: :hammer: :rofl:
:toofunny:

Purple is the new color of passion bigt, it gets all the ladies.:afro:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I've got 5 weeks of ActivaTe+Rebound Reloaded+Lean Xtreme+Bulk PowerFULL, then I'm gonna take a month "off" of supps(just going to cut/maintain with SesaThin and cAmphibolic), then I've got 7 weeks of topical Formestane(mixed in Penetrate).

So I will begin in about 2 months...

Do you think you/people would appreciate a log of Form?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I would certainly love to see it if it's soon. I am considering running it for 8-12 weeks over the summer. Either way, I think we all bugged dsade about it way too much to leave no feedback

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would certainly love to see it if it's soon. I am considering running it for 8-12 weeks over the summer. Either way, I think we all bugged dsade about it way too much to leave no feedback
Yeah, I'm sure the guys and NP would love any and all feedback after all the hassle of getting the product.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I have a formestane related question I hope somebody can help me answer.

I've got some bulk 4-AD powder which I plan on adding to Penetrate to make a transdermal. I was wondering if it would be worth adding a low dose of formestane to the mix to keep aromatisation down, or if this is unnecessary?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So considerate of you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah dsade, sorry it took so long to give feedback but was involved in other sjit. but like prid says i got my pimpin duds on now. btw d-you should try it with havoc its knockin my socks of, well my wifes socks anyway. im on a epi cycle but im sure results would be close. day 15 epi/day 5 form, leaner, fuller, stronger and hornier than hell. btw 4 epi ed since day one, 6 sprays form am/pm.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
If you can wait 2 months then it'll be logged before you know it...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
running form on a cut in the summer sounds like a great idea. i reccomend leviathan to keep muscle as you cut, i think your log will generate a lot of interest. good luck. btw unlike atd and other test boosters form wiiilll raise your libido.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
running form on a cut in the summer sounds like a great idea. i reccomend leviathan to keep muscle as you cut, i think your log will generate a lot of interest. good luck. btw unlike atd and other test boosters form wiiilll raise your libido.
That's great news! Raised libido + summer = fun (not to mention dry, hard muscles). Anyways, I'll take a look into leviathan. I'm at least going to be going pretty heavy on the BCAAs to make sure I keep what I put on this winter. I'll be sure to post a reply in this thread when I start up my log.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

I've got some bulk 4-AD powder which I plan on adding to Penetrate to make a transdermal. I was wondering if it would be worth adding a low dose of formestane to the mix to keep aromatisation down, or if this is unnecessary?
If you are hoping to keep aromatisation down, this would be the best way to go. I believe formestane is the on cycle AI of choice as far as OTC options go

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
remember formestane was originally a prescription anti-cancer drug. this stuff is the real thing. if youve never used form before you will be amazed. no waiting 2 weeks for marginal results. and like ive said before transdermal means it bypasses the liver.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
remember formestane was originally a prescription anti-cancer drug. this stuff is the real thing. if youve never used form before you will be amazed. no waiting 2 weeks for marginal results. and like ive said before transdermal means it bypasses the liver.
Ok stop talking about it. I'm already excited enough as it is! :dance:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yep it's two birds with one stone if you want to keep aromatizing to a minimum. They should go well together if that is your goal.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting...can 4-AD powder and formestane be mixed together in one bottle of Penetrate?...hypothetically, if I mixed 6g of 4-AD in Penetrate, how much form should/could I add in? Was originally going to run the 4-AD alongside either superdrol or Mega-H (I haven't decided) but it sounds as if adding form to the mix would be beneficial.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm about to embark on a 6-OXO, Form, DHEA, and 7-Keto transdermal using Phlojel Ultra.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting...can 4-AD powder and formestane be mixed together in one bottle of Penetrate?...hypothetically, if I mixed 6g of 4-AD in Penetrate, how much form should/could I add in? Was originally going to run the 4-AD alongside either superdrol or Mega-H (I haven't decided) but it sounds as if adding form to the mix would be beneficial.
Depending on how you dose it, I think 4gr or so would be ideal.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

I really don't think that there is a need for a log on this as the form/penetrate is absolutely crucial for estro control/cutting bodyfat/increasing vascualrity and not to mention the increase in libido. I will not go through a contest prep with out it ever!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree, why do a log on something that has incredible results and is cheap? better to keep doing logs of overpriced, overhyped supplements that dont always give results? :frustrate

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Is any kind of pct needed for a cycle of formestane?

After quitting the formestane how long do you retain the changes in body composition?

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Is any kind of post cycle therapy needed for a cycle of formestane?

After quitting the formestane how long do you retain the changes in body composition?
no

Formestane is inexpensive, and extremely effective. You don't lose the gains, why would you? Formestane with a good carrier as a transdermal is outstanding :woohoo:. I'll have to give Penetrate a go some time soon.