penetrate/formestane

  1. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0

    penetrate/formestane


    any one try this-what were results. this is a must try. if you try this and dont like it bring it to indy and ill buy it back from you personnally. this is a must try. see bigt adds form to epi.

  2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    any one try this-what were results. this is a must try. if you try this and dont like it bring it to indy and ill buy it back from you personnally. this is a must try. see bigt adds form to epi.
    Pimpin ain't easy!!:bruce2:
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  3. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    yeah i bet that purple suit dont help much either
    •   
       

  4. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah i bet that purple suit dont help much either


    Purple is the new color of passion bigt, it gets all the ladies.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  5. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    any one try this-what were results. this is a must try. if you try this and dont like it bring it to indy and ill buy it back from you personnally. this is a must try. see bigt adds form to epi.
    I've got 5 weeks of ActivaTe+Rebound Reloaded+Lean Xtreme+Bulk PowerFULL, then I'm gonna take a month "off" of supps(just going to cut/maintain with SesaThin and cAmphibolic), then I've got 7 weeks of topical Formestane(mixed in Penetrate).

    So I will begin in about 2 months...

    Do you think you/people would appreciate a log of Form?
  6. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0


    I would certainly love to see it if it's soon. I am considering running it for 8-12 weeks over the summer. Either way, I think we all bugged dsade about it way too much to leave no feedback
  7. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    I would certainly love to see it if it's soon. I am considering running it for 8-12 weeks over the summer. Either way, I think we all bugged dsade about it way too much to leave no feedback
    Yeah, I'm sure the guys and NP would love any and all feedback after all the hassle of getting the product.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  8. Registered User
    Sonicology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0


    I have a formestane related question I hope somebody can help me answer.

    I've got some bulk 4-AD powder which I plan on adding to Penetrate to make a transdermal. I was wondering if it would be worth adding a low dose of formestane to the mix to keep aromatisation down, or if this is unnecessary?
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    I would certainly love to see it if it's soon. I am considering running it for 8-12 weeks over the summer. Either way, I think we all bugged dsade about it way too much to leave no feedback
    So considerate of you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    yeah dsade, sorry it took so long to give feedback but was involved in other sjit. but like prid says i got my pimpin duds on now. btw d-you should try it with havoc its knockin my socks of, well my wifes socks anyway. im on a epi cycle but im sure results would be close. day 15 epi/day 5 form, leaner, fuller, stronger and hornier than hell. btw 4 epi ed since day one, 6 sprays form am/pm.
  11. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    I would certainly love to see it if it's soon. I am considering running it for 8-12 weeks over the summer. Either way, I think we all bugged dsade about it way too much to leave no feedback
    If you can wait 2 months then it'll be logged before you know it...
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    running form on a cut in the summer sounds like a great idea. i reccomend leviathan to keep muscle as you cut, i think your log will generate a lot of interest. good luck. btw unlike atd and other test boosters form wiiilll raise your libido.
  13. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    running form on a cut in the summer sounds like a great idea. i reccomend leviathan to keep muscle as you cut, i think your log will generate a lot of interest. good luck. btw unlike atd and other test boosters form wiiilll raise your libido.
    That's great news! Raised libido + summer = fun (not to mention dry, hard muscles). Anyways, I'll take a look into leviathan. I'm at least going to be going pretty heavy on the BCAAs to make sure I keep what I put on this winter. I'll be sure to post a reply in this thread when I start up my log.
  14. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicology View Post
    I have a formestane related question I hope somebody can help me answer.

    I've got some bulk 4-AD powder which I plan on adding to Penetrate to make a transdermal. I was wondering if it would be worth adding a low dose of formestane to the mix to keep aromatisation down, or if this is unnecessary?
    If you are hoping to keep aromatisation down, this would be the best way to go. I believe formestane is the on cycle AI of choice as far as OTC options go
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    remember formestane was originally a prescription anti-cancer drug. this stuff is the real thing. if youve never used form before you will be amazed. no waiting 2 weeks for marginal results. and like ive said before transdermal means it bypasses the liver.
  16. JJC
    JJC is offline
    Registered User
    JJC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,207
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    remember formestane was originally a prescription anti-cancer drug. this stuff is the real thing. if youve never used form before you will be amazed. no waiting 2 weeks for marginal results. and like ive said before transdermal means it bypasses the liver.
    Ok stop talking about it. I'm already excited enough as it is!
  17. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicology View Post
    I have a formestane related question I hope somebody can help me answer.

    I've got some bulk 4-AD powder which I plan on adding to Penetrate to make a transdermal. I was wondering if it would be worth adding a low dose of formestane to the mix to keep aromatisation down, or if this is unnecessary?

    Yep it's two birds with one stone if you want to keep aromatizing to a minimum. They should go well together if that is your goal.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  18. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicology View Post
    I've got some bulk 4-AD powder which I plan on adding to Penetrate to make a transdermal. I was wondering if it would be worth adding a low dose of formestane to the mix to keep aromatisation down, or if this is unnecessary?
    Interesting...can 4-AD powder and formestane be mixed together in one bottle of Penetrate?...hypothetically, if I mixed 6g of 4-AD in Penetrate, how much form should/could I add in? Was originally going to run the 4-AD alongside either superdrol or Mega-H (I haven't decided) but it sounds as if adding form to the mix would be beneficial.
  19. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,871
    Answers
    0


    I'm about to embark on a 6-OXO, Form, DHEA, and 7-Keto transdermal using Phlojel Ultra.
  20. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Interesting...can 4-AD powder and formestane be mixed together in one bottle of Penetrate?...hypothetically, if I mixed 6g of 4-AD in Penetrate, how much form should/could I add in? Was originally going to run the 4-AD alongside either superdrol or Mega-H (I haven't decided) but it sounds as if adding form to the mix would be beneficial.
    Depending on how you dose it, I think 4gr or so would be ideal.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  21. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    grexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    545
    Answers
    0


    Guys,

    I really don't think that there is a need for a log on this as the form/penetrate is absolutely crucial for estro control/cutting bodyfat/increasing vascualrity and not to mention the increase in libido. I will not go through a contest prep with out it ever!!!!
  22. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    i agree, why do a log on something that has incredible results and is cheap? better to keep doing logs of overpriced, overhyped supplements that dont always give results?
  23. Registered User
    handzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    817
    Answers
    0


    Is any kind of pct needed for a cycle of formestane?

    After quitting the formestane how long do you retain the changes in body composition?
  24. Registered User
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    65
    Posts
    648
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by handzilla View Post
    Is any kind of post cycle therapy needed for a cycle of formestane?

    After quitting the formestane how long do you retain the changes in body composition?
    no

    Formestane is inexpensive, and extremely effective. You don't lose the gains, why would you? Formestane with a good carrier as a transdermal is outstanding . I'll have to give Penetrate a go some time soon.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how do you mix formestane and penetrate
    By opfor101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 09:40 AM
  2. formestane and penetrate??
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 02:23 PM
  3. Formestane and Penetrate
    By powerhouse21 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 11:54 AM
  4. Penetrate with Formestane or abliderate
    By Wedgylx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 08:39 PM
  5. Penetrate/Formestane Problem
    By Jsouth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 07:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in