Reset A.D.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That looks veeeeery interesting. PAL has a novel one here.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I probably could benefit from this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
havent had a good stim since i lived in rp and walked into a pharmacy and bought ionamin otc. well that wont happen again so i better get some of this stuff. hey poison im on 2nd bottles of levi and paravol this company makes quality supps.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stryder,

HOW LONG TILL WE CAN HAVE THIS ONE! I NEED IT.

Mr.50

Cody3308

Awards
If it works I'll use it...

I know licorice is good for when you have stomach ulcers, but doesn't it raise estrogen or cortisol?

Though in this type of situation it probably wouldn't have an effect...

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is a REALLY interesting product,.. I can't beleive something like this hasn't been around.
Ive been taking stems for many, many years... hopefully, this might make dthem more effective, as my tolerence has built to,.. well,.. it's high

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
havent had a good stim since i lived in rp and walked into a pharmacy and bought ionamin otc. well that wont happen again so i better get some of this stuff. hey poison im on 2nd bottles of levi and paravol this company makes quality supps.

Thanks, man, good tip! I may try Leviathan soon.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I know im hoping this is all its suppose to be, this would be a great product i know i sure could use the benefits its suppose to give.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
quote from this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/palo-alto-labs/63067-introducing-pal-reset.html

Hey guys
Just to let everyone know, we're not really going to offer to much in terms of product testers for Reset-AD.

* Most e-retailers should have it in stock by the end of next week.

We're excited about this product, because this is something that has yet to be done in the industry. This is the first product of its kind, and we think that adrenal health is neglected by most people.

thanks,
john

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is truly a novel idea for a product.

We should be receiving our shipment of RAD the middle of next week...only because Poison asked so nicely.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol: My mom raised me well.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Poison,

Once again, thanks for the heads up on a unusual and facinating product.

And, to NP, thanks for ordering this product.

Cody3308

Awards
From what I've seen it seems Retain(7-Keto-DHEA/Relora) and Reset A.D. would be probably the best stack for adrenal fatigue...maybe make a special on this stack?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
We expect our shipment of Reset AD in today or tomorrow, it will ship to NP the same day that we get it. Ill keep you all updated (keep an eye on our Reset AD Thread for the most current information though)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
If it works I'll use it...

I know licorice is good for when you have stomach ulcers, but doesn't it raise estrogen or cortisol?

Though in this type of situation it probably wouldn't have an effect...
the only side effect i know of licorice is it can increase blood pressure. it may work through a mechanism dealing with cortisol as well. it would make sense being that that hormone is produced by the adrenals.

although this supplement looks great and will likely be effective, i think people are making the mistake by thinking they can just take reset AD and cure their problem. i have no doubt that it will help but other lifestyle changes should be made to utilize this to its full potential. reset AD by itself wont help much if you dont make further changes to help yourself. a lot of factors contribute to adrenal fatigue.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I completely agree. Reset AD will help to restore adrenal health, but if you arent nipping the problem at its cause, your only putting a band-aid on a bullet hole.

Reset AD should be a tool while you lower your stimulant levels to safer daily doses. If you take Reset AD and still take 1g a day of caffeine, you aren't going to accomplish anything.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh..I suppose I have to quit smoking meth then. That's just great, man. :aargh:

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I would also be interested in this. Also maybe bulk schizandra powder

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Well they should have it by now. Might take a few days to get on the website..thats their call though.
dave
Hey guys nutraplanet received Reset-A.D. this morning and it should be up shortly. ALso check it out, NUTRAPLANET is running a customer appreciation sale on all PAL Products. We co-sponsored it with them so for the next two weeks get all PAL droducts at a deep discount. here is the manufactures link for PAL products:

Palo Alto Labs

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is no ordinary bottle...rub it and make a wish

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Don't talk like that around here...you'll get all the supplement junkies aroused.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are blowing this off the shelves! I anticipate selling out in the next day or two :jaw:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who purchased Reset AD as well as the other great prices on PAL products at NP!!!
You guys won't be disapointed!!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
we just want to thank every one who has bought reset-ad from the planet during this synergy sale!!!

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
first off.. this supplement is a great idea! Far overlooked is the adrenal system. Most of the average hard working american probably has poor adrenal function and it leads to soo many other problems.

Question I had was from what i've read capsule form Pregnenolone does not get absorbed in the stomach well and is virtually useless when it hits it and sublingual form is a far better option. Is this pregnenolone special? thanks

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Nothing is absorbed in the stomach well, the small intestine is responsible for absorption.

There has been research and clinical trials of pregnenolone that has shown oral administration to be effective.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Got a bottle on the way. See if I can get off this caffeine binge I've been on for months now.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome shakes, looking forward to your feedback bro

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Nothing is absorbed in the stomach well, the small intestine is responsible for absorption.

There has been research and clinical trials of pregnenolone that has shown oral administration to be effective.
cool.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife and I are both on this, and have been for around 5 days. So far I notice caffeine, taken anytime after 3 pm, keeps me awake FAR longer than it did before.

I will give more feedback as it comes in.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
dsade! thanks for the post... great to see that you have noticed a change already!
Thanks man

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
def looking to gettin this for my summer stack... anyone else have more feedback

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
def looking to gettin this for my summer stack... anyone else have more feedback
Im going to post up a Application for sponsored logs later today. We will definitely have a few more logs going soon!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade! thanks for the post... great to see that you have noticed a change already!
Thanks man
Dave,

Looks like you have a great formula there. I am anxious to see how this goes longer term.

My wife is the big test case, as she is totally burned out adrenally.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Are there any blood tests that can identify adrenal fatigue? (as with low testosterone)

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Are there any blood tests that can identify adrenal fatigue? (as with low testosterone)
It's a complicated process. You would need to check the hormone levels that the adrenals put out. Only problem is the adrenals are timed glands and you would have to have multiple tests done through out the day. I've been suffering from periods of adrenal burnout for quite some time now. Simple blood work shows nothing. Cortisol must be tested through out the day. DHEA should be tested as well. That can be tested anytime. Most likely in adrenal fatigue DHEA is low and cortisol is sky high. It's hard for doctors to identify unless they are strictly trying to test adrenals. Most of the time your dr. will say take some time off cause you have no major problems but adrenal fatigue has really dampened my life. Pregnenolone is the mother hormone and must be included immediatly. I'm taking 25mg of pregnenolone 2x a day and 80mg of raw adrenal 3x a day currently. I'll probably order a bottle of reset after i'm done to see how it is.

Another thing.. stress will throw off the results. One day your cortisol could be normal and the next day it could be through the roof.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PAL rules, damn another product im gonna hafta try. 2.5 months on paravol, 2nd run of leviathan and incarnate is kicking in strong on 13th day.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
PAL rules, damn another product im gonna hafta try. 2.5 months on paravol, 2nd run of leviathan and incarnate is kicking in strong on 13th day.
Thanks again for the supprt bro!!!....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey john hows hows the incarnate going? ive upped mine to 4x2 cause my weight is at 240- down 10lbs from epi cycle. ive also gone to full dose osteobolin-c 5x2. im much stronger now than on cycle and 10lbs lighter. i feel great. thinking of upping levi to 3x2. man i got to get me some reset.