Don't miss out on the new products!

1. Don't miss out on the new products!

If you have a second, please make sure to check out some hot, new items that we are now offering at "The Planet"!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. Care to elaborate on the Di-creatine citrate anyone? It's cheaper, but is it as effective as malate?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. I would also like to know about this and how effective it is
    •   

4. WAHOOO NEW PRODUCTS!

Life Support

Life Support (120+ caps) By Anabolic Innovations

CROWLER

5. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Care to elaborate on the Di-creatine citrate anyone? It's cheaper, but is it as effective as malate?
    i worry about the chinese creatine powders, after seeing the lab results from some vendor's order a year or two ago (memory a little hazy, but i know it wasnt good)

6. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    WAHOOO NEW PRODUCTS!

Life Support

Life Support (120+ caps) By Anabolic Innovations

CROWLER
    Mmm sounds interesting.. may have to pick up a bottle.. I don't even take my multi's I'm slacking..

7. Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    Mmm sounds interesting.. may have to pick up a bottle.. I don't even take my multi's I'm slacking..

If you order 3 bottles together, Sam sends me your home phone number and I call every day to remind you to take your Life Support AND your mulitple vits :bruce3:

CROWLER

8. Enzyte? Really?

9. HAVOC (90 caps)
    Other products by RPN
    HAVOC click to enlarge
    Price:$39.95

See that's what I"m talking about. After all the contraversy I will also now testout HAVOC.... there was no f'n way I was gonna pay $60.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Don't be the first one to miss out on Omega Sports' ONE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 06:23 PM