Camphibolic: Any idea when you'll get more?
- 04-03-2007, 02:15 PM
- 04-03-2007, 02:25 PM
04-03-2007, 03:49 PM
04-03-2007, 04:25 PM
04-03-2007, 04:27 PM
04-03-2007, 05:02 PM
My wife has had excellent results with this product. In addition, a co-worker has had nice results too.
04-03-2007, 07:19 PM
04-03-2007, 08:41 PM
04-03-2007, 08:44 PM
04-03-2007, 09:04 PM
04-04-2007, 04:37 PM
While it's not EXACTLY the same thing, and it's certainly not at that amazing $10 price (!), you might want to look into Applied's Lipotrophin, that NutraPlanet does have. And it's roughly $20 per bottle.
The formula for both AM and PM certainly seem very good (and close to Camphibolic)--they might seem under-dosed at first, until you read that their recommended dosages are based on weight instead of a one-dose-fits-all strategy.
Definitely worth looking into, imo.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheNinja in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2014, 07:43 PM
- By pjmc in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2011, 01:23 PM
- By nvr2loud in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2007, 08:13 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 18Last Post: 04-18-2005, 02:17 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2003, 09:00 PM