Camphibolic: Any idea when you'll get more?

  1. Camphibolic: Any idea when you'll get more?


    Hello!
    Any idea when you'll get more camphibolic in stock? I'd love to order a boatload at the current $10.00 price (even if it costs more, i'd be interested. Just not a boatload ).


  2. Out of production until Jacob brews up some new stuff unfortunately.

  3. ouch! Thanks
    •   
       


  4. Did anybody even notice any results from it ? I ran a bottle and noticed nothing.

  5. Guys, keep your eyes out for a new formula in the near future!

  6. My wife has had excellent results with this product. In addition, a co-worker has had nice results too.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Guys, keep your eyes out for a new formula in the near future!
    Tease, tease, tease!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  8. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Tease, tease, tease!!!
    Haha. I had to. I wouldn't expect it too, too soon, but we'll be coming out with it.
  9. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Haha. I had to. I wouldn't expect it too, too soon, but we'll be coming out with it.
    when when when...tease!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    when when when...tease!
    Haha.


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Baptizer View Post
    Hello!
    Any idea when you'll get more camphibolic in stock? I'd love to order a boatload at the current $10.00 price (even if it costs more, i'd be interested. Just not a boatload ).

    While it's not EXACTLY the same thing, and it's certainly not at that amazing $10 price (!), you might want to look into Applied's Lipotrophin, that NutraPlanet does have. And it's roughly $20 per bottle.

    The formula for both AM and PM certainly seem very good (and close to Camphibolic)--they might seem under-dosed at first, until you read that their recommended dosages are based on weight instead of a one-dose-fits-all strategy.

    Definitely worth looking into, imo.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2014, 06:43 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 12:23 PM
  3. Any idea when you will have CL's-White Flood?
    By nvr2loud in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 07:13 PM
  4. Any idea when Max LMG will be in stock?
    By Mr.50 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 01:17 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 08:00 PM
Log in
Log in