Anabolic PanCakes SOOO Good SOOO cheap! Limited Time!

Everyone loves PanCakes but everyone hates the Fat-Handles that manifest themselves after a serving of fluffy greatness. UNTIL, The Innovative minds at Healthy Cheat food created the Perfect Pancake! An ideal macro nutrient profile that takes the guessing out of Perfect nutrition and SOOOOO tasty and SOOOO good for muscle growth!

What’s better than a Healthy Pancake? Easy silly, a healthy Anabolic Pancake! Is this even Possible? Fo sheezy my wheezies said the folks at USPlabs! I called up the bodybuilding world’s version of Aunt Jemima and lobbied for a sale. Not just a sale but an extra ordinary sale with an unusually low discount that will probably never grace the NutraPlanet.com web page AGAIN..NEVER. No joke folks, Never! I had to send Dsade some Tulips (his favorite) and Sam a Sack of herbal goodness (Herbal from India guys…tainted minds!).

THE END result is $54.99!!!! Sweet price Ladies!

Pancake Mix (3 lb) By Healthy Cheat Foods

The concept behind Super Anabolic Pancakes is simple and simply amazing for muscle growth. Working off the basis of proper nutrition and nutrient delivery, Healthy Pancakes and Anabolic Pump creates the anabolic environment necessary for muscle growth or even better yet accelerated muscle growth!

How do we apply the concept of Super Anabolic Pancakes? On workout days, I recommend 1 cap of Anabolic Pump while your fluffy muscle cakes cook up (Cook time will allow Anabolic Pump to activate GLUT4 in muscle cells). I would eat this meal 1 ½ hours before a workout. You will proceed to experience the most intense energy filled workouts in recent memory. Since nutrient delivery will be maximized with the Anabolic Pancake stack recovery from exercise will occur almost day to day.

On off days, I eat my Pancakes in the morning to start of the day with proper energy.

Anabolic Pump works of the concept of Food. Anabolic Pump makes food more Anabolic. The logical next step is to make the right foods anabolic and in that case, healthy Pancakes mix makes commonsense.
Pancake Mix (3 lb) By Healthy Cheat Foods

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP/Pancake Stack...that brings a whole new meaning to the term stack of pancakes.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself! :ntome:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycogenuis!

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
Is the serving size really 1/2 cup of mix?
There's no way you can get 5 pancakes out of that...

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
That sounds yummyyyy

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Is the serving size really 1/2 cup of mix?
There's no way you can get 5 pancakes out of that...
One heaping 1/2 cup which is 86 grams.

Thanks

:)

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess it really depends on how big you like your pancakes as to how many you get from a serving!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I EAT ANABOLICS FOR BREAKFAST....HAHAHA! :twisted: