Beta-Alanine Tab Questions?

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
First off I'd like to thank you for destroying my bank account! haha. I am taking 3 tabs a day on off days, and 2 tabs a day on my workout days because I am taking WF prew. Does this seem like a good dosage? My second question is; Should the dosage be spread out throughout the day or taken all preworkout? Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off I'd like to thank you for destroying my bank account! haha. I am taking 3 tabs a day on off days, and 2 tabs a day on my workout days because I am taking WF prew. Does this seem like a good dosage? My second question is; Should the dosage be spread out throughout the day or taken all preworkout? Thanks
Our pleasure :)

Your dosage looks pretty solid. With the addition of the WF, you are sitting pretty.

I would spread the dosage out all day, as BA taken over time will boost Carnosine stores in muscle. Taking everything preworkout may lead to parasthesia, the BA tingling, which made a couple of my workout absolutely miserable.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also...please post feedback on the Bulk Beta-Alanine Tabs when you get a chance?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
asphyxiated
damn I wish I was a good speller!
yes, most likely passed out

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Dont know if I've noticed anything because honestly, my current plans dont involve testing BA. However, I can say that I still get the tingling on occasion.

Also, these pills are HUGE. Biggest pill I've swallowed so far...I constantly have to watch myself to make sure it goes down properly.

molotov

Awards
Just got mine. So 2/day or 3/day is ideal if you're working out around 5 times/week?

Yeah they are a ***** to swallow though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine. So 2/day or 3/day is ideal if you're working out around 5 times/week?

Yeah they are a ***** to swallow though.
4 a day would be ideal, according to the studies (which is the reason we made them this dosage.)

They aren't THAT big.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4 a day would be ideal, according to the studies (which is the reason we made them this dosage.)

They aren't THAT big.
Although I wouldn't take his word on it. He has a lot of practice swallowing bigger things from what I heard.:twisted:

tattoopierced1

i'm taking 6 of the BA tabs and I hate when it comes time to take them as they are pretty big. 90% of the time, I have to gag them down....gonna have to cut them in 2 pretty soon to make it easier.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hahaa....they arent thaaaat big. It should take about 2 weeks for carnosine levels to increase, i felt full benefit of ba about 3-3.5 weeks and beyond. One of my fav supplements for sure.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why noy get the kilo much better deal and the powder doesnt taste like anything?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why noy get the kilo much better deal and the powder doesnt taste like anything?
Convenience.

Beta Alanine is best taken at 1.6 gram doses, 3-4 times per day. For most people, it is WAY more convenient to carry around 3-4 tablets to be popped in a few seconds than to carry powder, weigh it out, mix it, then drink.

These are extremely affordable, and very convenient.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Convenience.

Beta Alanine is best taken at 1.6 gram doses, 3-4 times per day. For most people, it is WAY more convenient to carry around 3-4 tablets to be popped in a few seconds than to carry powder, weigh it out, mix it, then drink.

These are extremely affordable, and very convenient.
Thanks to NP i have those small containers that the powdered flavor system came in I just put a 4-5 days worth in there. Definitly can see the caps being more conveniant for some, but that works for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to NP i have those small containers that the powdered flavor system came in I just put a 4-5 days worth in there. Definitly can see the caps being more conveniant for some, but that works for me.
In the end, especially for something as important as Beta-Alanine, all that matters is that it gets into your body.

We do everything we can to make supplementation convenient and afforable...so choose what you will, powder or tablets.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was one of the first ones to get beta alanine , could have been the first..anyways Ive been on them ten weeks or so. All I can say is incredible strength gains. (and Im cutting)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm taking 6 of the BA tabs and I hate when it comes time to take them as they are pretty big. 90% of the time, I have to gag them down....gonna have to cut them in 2 pretty soon to make it easier.
have a question for Dsade (or anyone else who might know the answer).

is it ok to chew the BA pills i got from nutraplanet?

i can swallow them whole but it is easier to chew them up. they don't taste bad at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have a question for Dsade (or anyone else who might know the answer).

is it ok to chew the BA pills i got from nutraplanet?

i can swallow them whole but it is easier to chew them up. they don't taste bad at all.
That would be fine. Let me know how you like it, and what effect it has on your mouth tissues (any tingling, etc.)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
That would be fine. Let me know how you like it, and what effect it has on your mouth tissues (any tingling, etc.)
thanks for the quick answer.

doesn't really have any effect on my mouth.
but i kind of like chewing them. it's a lot better than taking them like a pill. texture is like eating a sweet tart candy without the flavor.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if B-Alanine molecules are small enough to pass sub-lingually?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Damn you all. I've been swallowing these just fine for a month until I read this thread. Now I'm choking every time I take one. If you're going to use the power of suggestion on me couldn't you convince me of something useful?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn you all. I've been swallowing these just fine for a month until I read this thread. Now I'm choking every time I take one. If you're going to use the power of suggestion on me couldn't you convince me of something useful?
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

molotov

Awards
Yeah I've been chewing them too and I would highly recommend it. Taste isn't anything really and I'm still getting the same tingly buzz.