Looking for the "Ultimate Recovery Stack"?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Well, then look no further! NutraPlanet is proud to exclusively present the Ultimate Recovery Stack for only $23.99!!! This stack consist of one unit of of Xtend (345 grams) and 1 kilo of Kwick Karb! Add them both to your shopping cart and SAVE!!!

Xtend: Scientifically Advanced Endurance and Recovery Enhancer

Xtend™ is a precise, scientific blend of Energy Aminos™ consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate, and Vitamin B6 that will give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time. The advanced components in Xtend have been scientifically proven to help:
  • Speed Recovery.
  • Enhance ATP production and promote cell volumization.
  • Decrease muscle breakdown and cortisol levels.
  • Avoid fatigue by blocking entry of fatigue-inducing tryptophan into the brain.
  • Increase protein synthesis, immune function and digestive health.
  • Promote vasodilation which can lead to better assimilation and absorption of protein.
  • Elevate growth hormone levels.
Kwick Karb: Recovery has never been so easy!

Kwick Karb (Waxy Maize Starch) is a long chain complex carbohydrate with a molecular weight 100 times greater than maltodextrin and 3000 times greater than dextrose, making it the “perfect carb” for athletes and bodybuilders for recovery and muscle fullness. Due to its higher molecular weight, Waxy Maze Starch (WMS) has the ability to move through the stomach 80% faster than dextrose or maltodextrin, for rapid glycogen replenishment and nutrient uptake in the muscles. Bottom line, NutraPlanet Kwick Karb is the ideal super carbohydrate for faster recovery and massive pumps without bloating or gastro discomfort at an unbeatable price!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WHAT! DID I AUTHORIZE THIS?!

THAT'S LIKE BUYING AN XTEND AND GETTING A KWICK KARB™ FOR ONLY $4 ! ! !

:jaw:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
holy s**t ! thats a great deal ! Damn you nutra, I'm trying to buy a house lol.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Good, then you will have plenty of room for storing all of the supplements that you are purchasing. :icon_lol:

holy s**t ! thats a great deal ! Damn you nutra, I'm trying to buy a house lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF? Hey guys, how about emailing me on these things ahead of time so I can leave room out of my paychecks to pick up a bunch as well.

:::grumble grumble:::

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Well, it is because these supplements are intended for real bodybuilders. :nutkick: :icon_lol:

WTF? Hey guys, how about emailing me on these things ahead of time so I can leave room out of my paychecks to pick up a bunch as well.

:::grumble grumble:::

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been wondering about using Kwick Karb for my carb load days only?. I do get quite a bit of gas on my carb loads, on my lower carb days hardly any problem with digestion/gas at all. Maybe substituting the the Kwik Karb for some of the starchy carbs I eat during a carb up or just adding it in for some extra carbs instead of having to eat a heavy meal?. I have not ready much on Kwick Karb, so I'm wondering if it would be a good addition to my phase shift type diet?

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Woot...payday is friday :)

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Good, then you will have plenty of room for storing all of the supplements that you are purchasing. :icon_lol:
LOL ! Very funny D. My wife is actually down in Ga now looking at houses. I couldnt join her this time around though. I've already claimed the attic as my personal supplement storage lol.

MystikalSoul

Awards
haha great deal we should all just send our paychecks to nutra... hey will this Bundle be avalible forever? :)

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely awesome idea!!!! This is exactly what I use except I drink the waxy maize during and after the workout.....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
This gave me an idea, could you PLEAAAAAASE come out wth an Ultimate Post Cycle Therapy stack :head:, that would be awesssssssssssssome

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Bump for awesome deal.
Mine is on it's way...