Universal Torrent

Drzman

Awards
Any idea when this product will be available at NP?

size

Awards
  • Established
Ingredient wise, it will be a very good post workout blend.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Price looks solid compared to other products too

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Where can I download this "universal"?

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I didn't look too carefully but didn't it come out to something like $2 a serving? I was tired, but it seemed high initally. I'm probably off
No you are correct, I believe the price will be around $2 a serving. This is around the going rate for the new wave of PWO shakes, and in fact some are considerably more expensive.

I would like to try this one however - along with Replenish by DS it has one of the better ingredient profiles in my opinion.

Where can I download this "universal"?
I sea what you did there - very clever :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I like the latest universal line up, but damn the packaging looks like its 10 years old, i wouldnt notice this product in a store, they need to do some better marketing for people like me who like flashy, shining things.... excuse me while i chase some tin foil across the room.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
This IS IMO the cheapest/best profile... DS replenish would be next in line IMO... but for 30 bucks, and this profile, this is the best PWO product i have come across

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
yeah im stoked it has MCC and TMG.

Cerberus

Awards
Have anyone actually tried/seen Cytofuse from Myanova? I would say ingredient wise, the best PWO hands down. Doesn't have all of these sexy creatines, volumizers, etc. I think BSL has it. Wonder why NP doesn't?!?

Drzman

Awards
Hmm...thats as much sugar as in a can a soda...
true but theres some WMS in it is its "better" sugar to a certain extent. also price per serving is about 0.25$ cheaper than Replenish.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do I want to use it pre-during-workout? I can't figure it out.

Drzman

Awards
its an immediate post workout drink a la replenish and anator

size

Awards
  • Established
I have tried Torrent. Mixes extremely well and tastes rather good as well. It does have a strange odor which I anticipated would translate into a poor taste but it did not. No bloating or stomach issues either. I will do a more in depth post later.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Here is a brief review that I did about the product.
Torrent Review
Nice review.

The only thing that bothers me about this product is that they don't say the degree of hyrolysis of the whey used - saying just "hydrolysed whey" means nothing if the degree of hydrolysis is 1%. I asked this question twice in the Torrent FAQ over at bb.com but never got an answer.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Torrent is due to arrive in the next day or two :)