man blueprint

1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

man blueprint

Posted by Daniel35. Thread got eaten by vbulletin so I'm reposting it.

man blueprint

Is the Blue Print actually in stock or is it on it way, it says shipping will be delayed 2-4 business days for the Blue Print and I am ready to start a Non hormonal cutting stack (5'11 205 pounds, 15% bf) starting as soon as my Blue Print and trione get here. I was going take clear edge, 1 gram of alcar, and a little caffeine, 5 grams of bcaas first thing in the morning then do 20-40 minutes of interval cardio, then after cardio while my stomach was still empty take 1 ap and 4 blue print, maybe do some stretching and wait 15 minutes and take 50 grams of kwick carbs, wait 10 minutes and then 2 cups of oatmeal with some fruit added, but I've been reading that ap and the r-ala in blue print shouldn't be mixed, and I really don't see the logic(to me they would compliment each other), so any input on this would be appreciated.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Registered User

I do have to agree until shown a reason not to mix r-ala and AP. I have always had such good results with r-ala in whatever form of ala I have used. I would also like ot know a good answer. I also do a large amount of aminos in the AM with caffiene and moderate exercise. I walk my dogs for a mile with the bcaas and caffiene. It has treated me very well for fat loss at this point. I have been doing it for 4 weeks and may need to tweek it already.

I have noted for me to continue losing weight, I have to keep changing how I shock my body both nutritionaly and with training when not using hormones.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  3. Registered User

Thanks for the reply, np said the blue print should be in wednesday and shipped then. I am ready for it, I hope it lives up to some of its hype.
    •   

4. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Insulin mimics like ALA can theoretically interfere with AP's ability to block glucose uptake into fat cells. If it is a concern, dose the ALA seperate from the AP. Perhaps dose the Blue Print before the cardio with your existing stack.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Insulin mimics like ALA can theoretically interfere with AP's ability to block glucose uptake into fat cells. If it is a concern, dose the ALA seperate from the AP. Perhaps dose the Blue Print before the cardio with your existing stack.
    Thank you, finally an explanation of why it wouldn't be a good idea to mix ala and ap that I can understand. I wonder why MAN put rala in blue print, just for the antioxidant effect to counter the toxic effect of higher n.o. in the blood? I really wish they hadn't, its going to be hard to take rala on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and have to wait 20-30 minutes to eat like MAN suggests. I see a big drop in blood sugar coming.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAN Blueprint back in stock???
    By BigNutz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 07:36 PM
  2. MAN Blueprint
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 08:59 AM
  3. what ever happened to MAN blueprint
    By Vipersg123 in forum Supplements