Tryptophan for the WIN!

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I gott say, great job with this stuff Dsade.

I had been having some real problems sleeping of late. So I decided to throw 100 of these caps in my latest order.

The past two nights I've taken just 500mg 30min before bed time, and I gotta say. I've had two of my best nights sleep in a long long while.

This stuff is a life saver! Great job.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I gott say, great job with this stuff Dsade.

I had been having some real problems sleeping of late. So I decided to throw 100 of these caps in my latest order.

The past two nights I've taken just 500mg 30min before bed time, and I gotta say. I've had two of my best nights sleep in a long long while.

This stuff is a life saver! Great job.
Do u take them on an empty stomach or no?

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
Nope not at all. I take it a bit after I've had my dinner, I actually took it with some Nimbus Pudding for dessert.

I'll try empty stomach at some point as well, and let you know. However, I don't like to go to bed with an empty stomach.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nope not at all. I take it a bit after I've had my dinner, I actually took it with some Nimbus Pudding for dessert.

I'll try empty stomach at some point as well, and let you know. However, I don't like to go to bed with an empty stomach.
Yeah I dont like to either. Usually what I do is take them, let them absorb for 15-20 mins, then eat. I thought I read somewhere back where it was mentioned to take them on an empty stomach. I dont like waiting to eat my pre bed meal so hopefully they are just as effective with food. A good question for Dsade.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

We have our Performance Pudding Nite-Time coming out shortly. This should make it much more convenient and tasty ;)

Workin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
No duel needed gents!

I'll just have to buy both, no problem.:lol:

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
On a more serious note.

Do the effects of Tryptophan diminish over time?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
might have to grab a bottle sounds like a winner.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...advertising on the NP board to take away business from the NP capped line. :(

Shame on you...I challenge you to a duel.
If it's all purchased through NP, I can't be taking business away from NP...right? :duel:

Actually I see your point. Since Performance Pudding Nite-Time is not something most will be taking EVERY night, for financial reasons, your caps make a great, convenient way for customers to still take Tryptophan prior to bed for a very affordable price.

Did I redeem myself..."Sir"? :icon_lol:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
On a more serious note.

Do the effects of Tryptophan diminish over time?
Prior to Poseidon, I would take it 5 days per week. While it was most likely a mental thing, I felt this kept my body from adapting to it's effects. I see no real reason why you would build up a tolerance however.

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a protein after all... the same stuff that's in turkey just more potent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's all purchased through NP, I can't be taking business away from NP...right? :duel:

Actually I see your point. Since Performance Pudding Nite-Time is not something most will be taking EVERY night, for financial reasons, your caps make a great, convenient way for customers to still take Tryptophan prior to bed for a very affordable price.

Did I redeem myself..."Sir"? :icon_lol:

Workin
Very nicely done :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hey!

You two keep your hands off each other..get a room!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey!

You two keep your hands off each other..get a room!
We tried, but since I had taken Tryptophan caps and Workin took his Poseidon...we just ended up mellow and sleeping.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
It is a protein after all... the same stuff that's in turkey just more potent.
this is true but look at tryptophans competition when consumed with complete protein. the transport molecules that allow tryptophan to cross the BBB also transport tyrosine, phenylalanine, valine, leucine and isoleucine. not only that but tryptophan is the least plentiful of all amino acids. from my understanding, high protein diets can easily create a serotonin defieciency because you are increasing the intake of the 5 other aminos as well. however, insulin is supposed to clear these other 5 aminos from your blood enabling a greater portion of tryptophan to enter the brain and increase serotinin levels.

i dont know about you, but i am usually in a decreased mood state when following high protein/low carb diets. also, when i am in this state, i crave carbs. i am highly suspect to think that this is directly related to tryptophan levels in the brain.

on a personal feedback note, i take lean dreams (tryptophan with other goodies) 1 hour before bed on an empty stomach and sleep and mood have noticeably been better.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on a personal feedback note, i take lean dreams (tryptophan with other goodies) 1 hour before bed on an empty stomach and sleep and mood have noticeably been better.
Hence, it's more potent.:thumbsup:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Hence, it's more potent.:thumbsup:
exactly! once my lean dreams is gone, ill see if the tryptophan caps deliver the same results. it would be a lot more cost effective. props to D for recognizing its importance and incorporating it in the NP capped products:clap2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
props to D for recognizing its importance and incorporating it in the NP capped products:clap2:
::bowing::

My pleasure...and I love it as well.