Nutraplanet ATD vs Rebound XT

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I was browsing the nutraplanet site and was looking at Rebound XT for part of my pct on my next pheradrol/mega zol cycle and noticed that Rebound XT was discontinued. I was wondering how well nutraplanet's atd works compared to rebound xt? Is it a clone or a different product? Do you have any suggestions to replace the discontinued rebound xt?

Thanks

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutra's ATD should work exactly the same as DS' Rebound XT. If you're looking for a replacement for ATD in general, look into DS' Rebound Reloaded. It doesn't contain ATD and it's a totally different product, ingredient wise.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
why would i want to replace atd all together?? is atd bad in some way?? should i run activate instead? is activate and rebound reloaded comparable?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is nothing wrong with ATD at all, you just asked for a replacement to Rebound XT and Rebound Reloaded is what DS replaced RXT with. Activate and Rebound XT/Reloaded are not comparable products. RXT is an aromatase inhibitor(anti-estrogen) and Activate is a testosterone boosting product. You would NOT want to replace an anti-estrogen with Activate alone during PCT, however, you could run both at the same time.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
why would i want to replace atd all together?? is atd bad in some way?? should i run activate instead? is activate and rebound reloaded comparable?
ATD can do some bad things to your libido, maybe RR isn't as bad ?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing wrong with ATD at all, you just asked for a replacement to Rebound XT and Rebound Reloaded is what DS replaced RXT with. Activate and Rebound XT/Reloaded are not comparable products. RXT is an aromatase inhibitor(anti-estrogen) and Activate is a testosterone boosting product. You would NOT want to replace an anti-estrogen with Activate alone during post cycle therapy, however, you could run both at the same time.
ahh thanks for clearing this up for me. do you think it is beneficial to run both during pct along with torem or is this a bit overkill? does nutraplanet have a cheaper version of activate like the nutraplanet atd caps are for rebound xt?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in no way an expert on PCT, however I don't see a problem with running both along with the toremifene but I would wait for someone else's input on that. About the Activate replacement, the closest thing Nutra's got is their bulk Nettle Root powder.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
alright, fair enough. thanks for all the help man. you have cleared up alot for me! if anyone has input on the torem/nutraplanet atd/activate feel free to chime in! im out for the night. see ya around rpen!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rpen22 again, damn.

Thanks for your help! ;)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yes, Nettle Root will work great! Like another product, our extraction rate is guaranteed to be between 60-95%.

I'm in no way an expert on post cycle therapy, however I don't see a problem with running both along with the toremifene but I would wait for someone else's input on that. About the Activate replacement, the closest thing Nutra's got is their bulk Nettle Root powder.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm in no way an expert on post cycle therapy, however I don't see a problem with running both along with the toremifene but I would wait for someone else's input on that. About the Activate replacement, the closest thing Nutra's got is their bulk Nettle Root powder.
good rule in regards to PH's....always use a SERM i.e. tore/nolva etc. poke around the PCT forum and you'll get the info you're after

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
good rule in regards to PH's....always use a SERM i.e. tore/nolva etc. poke around the post cycle therapy forum and you'll get the info you're after
yes, torem will be used, just trying to plan the rest of pct. looks like it will be torem, nutraplanet atd, and maybe activate/nutraplanet nettle root depending on if the experts believe it is neccessary....

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good rule in regards to PH's....always use a SERM i.e. tore/nolva etc. poke around the post cycle therapy forum and you'll get the info you're after
Yeah, I definitely will start reading more on PCT, thanks for the suggestion. I just don't know a whole lot on that subject because I've never had to run it myself.