Nutraplanet ATD vs Rebound XT - AnabolicMinds.com

Nutraplanet ATD vs Rebound XT

1. New Member

Nutraplanet ATD vs Rebound XT

Hello,

I was browsing the nutraplanet site and was looking at Rebound XT for part of my pct on my next pheradrol/mega zol cycle and noticed that Rebound XT was discontinued. I was wondering how well nutraplanet's atd works compared to rebound xt? Is it a clone or a different product? Do you have any suggestions to replace the discontinued rebound xt?

Thanks

2. Board Sponsor

Nutra's ATD should work exactly the same as DS' Rebound XT. If you're looking for a replacement for ATD in general, look into DS' Rebound Reloaded. It doesn't contain ATD and it's a totally different product, ingredient wise.
  3. New Member

why would i want to replace atd all together?? is atd bad in some way?? should i run activate instead? is activate and rebound reloaded comparable?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

There is nothing wrong with ATD at all, you just asked for a replacement to Rebound XT and Rebound Reloaded is what DS replaced RXT with. Activate and Rebound XT/Reloaded are not comparable products. RXT is an aromatase inhibitor(anti-estrogen) and Activate is a testosterone boosting product. You would NOT want to replace an anti-estrogen with Activate alone during PCT, however, you could run both at the same time.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by getjacked63 View Post
    why would i want to replace atd all together?? is atd bad in some way?? should i run activate instead? is activate and rebound reloaded comparable?
    ATD can do some bad things to your libido, maybe RR isn't as bad ?
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with ATD at all, you just asked for a replacement to Rebound XT and Rebound Reloaded is what DS replaced RXT with. Activate and Rebound XT/Reloaded are not comparable products. RXT is an aromatase inhibitor(anti-estrogen) and Activate is a testosterone boosting product. You would NOT want to replace an anti-estrogen with Activate alone during post cycle therapy, however, you could run both at the same time.
    ahh thanks for clearing this up for me. do you think it is beneficial to run both during pct along with torem or is this a bit overkill? does nutraplanet have a cheaper version of activate like the nutraplanet atd caps are for rebound xt?
  7. Board Sponsor

I'm in no way an expert on PCT, however I don't see a problem with running both along with the toremifene but I would wait for someone else's input on that. About the Activate replacement, the closest thing Nutra's got is their bulk Nettle Root powder.
  8. New Member

alright, fair enough. thanks for all the help man. you have cleared up alot for me! if anyone has input on the torem/nutraplanet atd/activate feel free to chime in! im out for the night. see ya around rpen!
  9. Board Sponsor

No problem brother!
  10. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rpen22 again, damn.

Thanks for your help!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  11. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes, Nettle Root will work great! Like another product, our extraction rate is guaranteed to be between 60-95%.

I'm in no way an expert on post cycle therapy, however I don't see a problem with running both along with the toremifene but I would wait for someone else's input on that. About the Activate replacement, the closest thing Nutra's got is their bulk Nettle Root powder.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

I'm in no way an expert on post cycle therapy, however I don't see a problem with running both along with the toremifene but I would wait for someone else's input on that. About the Activate replacement, the closest thing Nutra's got is their bulk Nettle Root powder.
    good rule in regards to PH's....always use a SERM i.e. tore/nolva etc. poke around the PCT forum and you'll get the info you're after
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    good rule in regards to PH's....always use a SERM i.e. tore/nolva etc. poke around the post cycle therapy forum and you'll get the info you're after
    yes, torem will be used, just trying to plan the rest of pct. looks like it will be torem, nutraplanet atd, and maybe activate/nutraplanet nettle root depending on if the experts believe it is neccessary....
  14. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rpen22 again, damn.

Thanks for your help!
    No problem! I like to help where I can!
  15. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    good rule in regards to PH's....always use a SERM i.e. tore/nolva etc. poke around the post cycle therapy forum and you'll get the info you're after
    Yeah, I definitely will start reading more on PCT, thanks for the suggestion. I just don't know a whole lot on that subject because I've never had to run it myself.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATD vs Novadex XT Anti-estrogens
    By ari4216 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 09:13 PM
  2. rebound reloaded vs. rebound xt
    By not_big_enuf in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 12:15 PM
  3. Rebound XT vs. gyno -- AMAZING pics
    By spitboy in forum Supplements