Help from either Nutraplanet CS or Dsade.

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.7%

Help from either Nutraplanet CS or Dsade.

I just got home from work and checked up on my order status from one I just recently placed from Nutraplanet.com

For some reason, the package is being shipped to my old college address, and not where I currently live. I currently live at the billing address, which is correct. I don't understand how this happnened.

I understand that my package will take longer to receive, and thats fine, but I just wanted to let you guys know and maybe you can stop it before it goes any further.

Sorry for the mix-up, but I am nowhere near where the package is on it's way to, lol.

Order number is #281591

Thanks, I will send some PM's and messages as well, but I'd figure that you guys might found out sooner if I posted....

Once again, if you guys could have the packages shipped to the billiing address it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mikey

MOD EDIT: PLEASE email them about individual orders. We can't have individual order questions constantly being posted here. Its not their customer service forum and it makes the job actually more difficult in the long run.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutra...r-service.html

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

BUMP for CS
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

First off, thank you for your business!

After tracking your package, I see that is was delivered to the college address on the 22nd. Though, I have spoken with a FedEx representative and he claims that FedEx is going retrieve the package (on the 26th) and reroute it to your correct address. You will be able to start tracking the package with the same tracking number, starting Monday night or so.

During checkout on ALL future orders, please make sure and update the address to your preferred destination.

Also, for any future customer service inquiry, please email me at customerservice@nutraplanet.co m

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!

Quote Originally Posted by MiKeY ReSp View Post
    I just got home from work and checked up on my order status from one I just recently placed from Nutraplanet.com

For some reason, the package is being shipped to my old college address, and not where I currently live. I currently live at the billing address, which is correct. I don't understand how this happnened.

I understand that my package will take longer to receive, and thats fine, but I just wanted to let you guys know and maybe you can stop it before it goes any further.

Sorry for the mix-up, but I am nowhere near where the package is on it's way to, lol.

Order number is #281591

Thanks, I will send some PM's and messages as well, but I'd figure that you guys might found out sooner if I posted....

Once again, if you guys could have the packages shipped to the billiing address it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Mikey

MOD EDIT: PLEASE email them about individual orders. We can't have individual order questions constantly being posted here. Its not their customer service forum and it makes the job actually more difficult in the long run.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutra...r-service.html
    Last edited by NutraPlanet CS; 03-25-2007 at 07:34 PM.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:14 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 03:54 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 08:55 PM
  4. Stomach problems from either T3 or Parasite
    By JayRock in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 09:07 AM