Gut Health, Intial Dosing Protocol - AnabolicMinds.com

Gut Health, Intial Dosing Protocol

1. New Member

Question Gut Health, Intial Dosing Protocol

I recently purchased two (2) bottles of Gut Health to assess its potential improvements in my GI tract. I have a few questions with regards to dosing.

1. During the intial five (5) days of loading, the label recommends two capsules a day. Should I take one in the AM (w/ breakfast) and one in the PM (w/ dinner)?

2. Once the loading phase is over and I am only required to take one capsule a day, what is the optimal time to take the capsule?

3. Is this product for optimality purposes better taken with or without food?

I really appreciate the help and look forward to the responses. Thank you guys.

2. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Wait for Dsade's expertise since he was the driving force behind obtaining the strain in GUT Health...but, I will share my experience with you in the meantime.

1. I spaced my two capsules out for my first 5 days as I think that's what was recommended. But in reality, I think it matters very little.

2. I take my one cap in the AM.

3. Take it without food.

So if you combine 2 and 3, take it immediately upon waking, prepare breakfast, then eat up....that's how I've been dosing at least.
  3. Senior Member

I think the food question was answered in a previous post and the answer was it didn't matter. When I started I also spaced out the dosing by taking one in the morning and one after work when I got home. By the way the stuff seems to be working. I think I have IBS(never dr diagnosed) and since taking this it has cut down on the ergent toilet runs.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Wait for Dsade's expertise since he was the driving force behind obtaining the strain in GUT Health...but, I will share my experience with you in the meantime.

1. I spaced my two capsules out for my first 5 days as I think that's what was recommended. But in reality, I think it matters very little.

2. I take my one cap in the AM.

3. Take it without food.

So if you combine 2 and 3, take it immediately upon waking, prepare breakfast, then eat up....that's how I've been dosing at least.
    You got it exactly right...reps for you.

JStrong - by far the most impressive and enthusiastic feedback we have gotten is from the IBS sufferers - which is overshadowing those that are seeing improvement in both immune function and lessening of gaseous outbursts. PLease keep me updated on your success, and I am glad that something I am behind is bringing people some comfort and relief.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Senior Member

Before if I went out to eat somewhere and got a large meal I would have to go within 15 minutes or so and usually before I even left the restaurant. Yesterday I ate a 1lb burger + banna cream pie and felt fine. So yeah this stuff is a life saver for me. By the way I'm on my second bottle and will probably keep this as a staple forever. This and poseidon might be the two staple supps I use from now on.
  6. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Before if I went out to eat somewhere and got a large meal I would have to go within 15 minutes or so and usually before I even left the restaurant. Yesterday I ate a 1lb burger + banna cream pie and felt fine. So yeah this stuff is a life saver for me. By the way I'm on my second bottle and will probably keep this as a staple forever. This and poseidon might be the two staple supps I use from now on.
    Great to hear your so pleased with your results. Keep us informed on your progress Jstong20!

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Discussion on typical SERM dosing protocols
    By Skigazzi in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 02:15 AM
  2. letro dosing protocol ?
    By french_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 09:54 PM