Gut Health, Intial Dosing Protocol

BlueChip

Awards
I recently purchased two (2) bottles of Gut Health to assess its potential improvements in my GI tract. I have a few questions with regards to dosing.

1. During the intial five (5) days of loading, the label recommends two capsules a day. Should I take one in the AM (w/ breakfast) and one in the PM (w/ dinner)?

2. Once the loading phase is over and I am only required to take one capsule a day, what is the optimal time to take the capsule?

3. Is this product for optimality purposes better taken with or without food?

I really appreciate the help and look forward to the responses. Thank you guys.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Wait for Dsade's expertise since he was the driving force behind obtaining the strain in GUT Health...but, I will share my experience with you in the meantime.

1. I spaced my two capsules out for my first 5 days as I think that's what was recommended. But in reality, I think it matters very little.

2. I take my one cap in the AM.

3. Take it without food.

So if you combine 2 and 3, take it immediately upon waking, prepare breakfast, then eat up....that's how I've been dosing at least.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the food question was answered in a previous post and the answer was it didn't matter. When I started I also spaced out the dosing by taking one in the morning and one after work when I got home. By the way the stuff seems to be working. I think I have IBS(never dr diagnosed) and since taking this it has cut down on the ergent toilet runs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait for Dsade's expertise since he was the driving force behind obtaining the strain in GUT Health...but, I will share my experience with you in the meantime.

1. I spaced my two capsules out for my first 5 days as I think that's what was recommended. But in reality, I think it matters very little.

2. I take my one cap in the AM.

3. Take it without food.

So if you combine 2 and 3, take it immediately upon waking, prepare breakfast, then eat up....that's how I've been dosing at least.
You got it exactly right...reps for you.

JStrong - by far the most impressive and enthusiastic feedback we have gotten is from the IBS sufferers - which is overshadowing those that are seeing improvement in both immune function and lessening of gaseous outbursts. PLease keep me updated on your success, and I am glad that something I am behind is bringing people some comfort and relief.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Before if I went out to eat somewhere and got a large meal I would have to go within 15 minutes or so and usually before I even left the restaurant. Yesterday I ate a 1lb burger + banna cream pie and felt fine. So yeah this stuff is a life saver for me. By the way I'm on my second bottle and will probably keep this as a staple forever. This and poseidon might be the two staple supps I use from now on.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Before if I went out to eat somewhere and got a large meal I would have to go within 15 minutes or so and usually before I even left the restaurant. Yesterday I ate a 1lb burger + banna cream pie and felt fine. So yeah this stuff is a life saver for me. By the way I'm on my second bottle and will probably keep this as a staple forever. This and poseidon might be the two staple supps I use from now on.
Great to hear your so pleased with your results. Keep us informed on your progress Jstong20! :)

Workin