Flavor Systems

ECV2837

Awards
Two questions:

1. Can you mix a flavor system in with CEE?

2. When will the site have more flavor systems to order?

Thanks

lionel

Awards
yes

Two questions:

1. Can you mix a flavor system in with CEE?

2. When will the site have more flavor systems to order?

Thanks
For something acidic tasting like cee, a citrus/sour flavor would cover it up pretty nicely. How much? You've gotta try different amounts to see if its up to your taste.

Definitely go for something fruity instead of the usual choc/van

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
would also like to know about this and what the different flavours are, eg, what's available for coverign up CEE or BCAAs, as I'm about to put an order in for powders

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The flavor info will come up when the purchase button gets put back up. I know they have Raspberry Lemonade and Chocolate flavor systems, or at least they used to.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
You are reaching this error because this product is currently out of stock. Though, we are currently working with a solid supplier in means to picking up more stock for the near future.

In the mean time, I hear that Crystal Light- lemonade (on the go) will work very well. Otherwise, I have noticed that anything high in citric acid (OJ, lemonade, grapefruit juice) will also help mask the taste pretty well.

Does anybody know why there is no button to purchase the flavor systems? Flavor System (Various Flavors) (50 gm) By NutraPlanet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whacked Supplements 4
Rodja Supplements 10
MuscleGuyinNY Supplements 2
RedwolfWV Supplements 8
Max32 Supplements 2